Russia Today Mudwhistle?

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim
By
Stephanie Baker
and
Daryna Krasnolutska
May 7, 2019, 12:00 AM EDT Updated on May 7, 2019, 11:37 AM EDT
[...]

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Kasko’s assessment adds a wrinkle to one of the first political intrigues of the 2020 election season. It undercuts the idea that Biden, now a top Democratic presidential candidate, was seeking to sideline a prosecutor who was actively threatening a company tied to his son. Instead, it appears more consistent with Biden’s previous statements that he was pressing for the removal of a prosecutor who was failing to tackle rampant corruption: According to public reports and internal documents from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office, U.S. officials had expressed concern for more than a year about Ukrainian prosecutors’ failure to assist an international investigation of Zlochevsky.

[...]
Hunter Biden joined the board in April 2014, two months after U.K. authorities requested information from Ukraine as part of a probe against Zlochevsky related to money laundering allegations. Zlochevsky had been minister of environmental protection under then-President Viktor Yanukovych, who fled to Russia in February 2014 after mass protests.

After the U.K. request, Ukrainian prosecutors opened their own case, accusing Zlochevsky of embezzling public funds. Burisma and Zlochevsky have denied the allegations.
[...]
The U.S. plan to push for Shokin’s dismissal didn’t initially come from Biden, but rather filtered up from officials at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, according to a person with direct knowledge of the situation. Embassy personnel had called for U.S. loan guarantees to Ukraine to be tied to broader anti-corruption efforts, including Shokin’s dismissal, this person said.

Biden’s threat to withhold $1 billion if Ukraine didn’t crack down on corruption reportedly came in March. That same month, hundreds of Ukrainians demonstrated outside President Petro Poroshenko’s office demanding Shokin’s resignation, and he was dismissed.
[...]
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

One m ore time. Biden forced Ukraine to fire a prosecutor that EVERYONE wanted fired because he was NOT prosecuting corruption.

And the company Biden's son worked for was NOT being investigated at the time

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.
Biden and Trump deserve benefit of the doubt. The media and haters need to listen to whatever explanations they offer.
70723249_2463632553659350_143935576838504448_n.jpg

Is Biden's son running for something?

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.

Well, if the Trump campaign can have 5 million & one fucking connections to the Russians in an attempt to throw a POTUS election then you shouldn't have a problem with a VP using a bit of influence to make an investigation go away.

Nothing illegal about it so why the Hell are you whining about it like a little girl?

And no; I'm not a fan of Biden. Trump & Biden both are TOO OLD to be POTUS.
They are both senile, old, fucking morons.

Well, if the Trump campaign can have 5 million & one fucking connections to the Russians in an attempt to throw a POTUS election then you shouldn't have a problem with a VP using a bit of influence to make an investigation go away.

Nothing illegal about it so why the Hell are you whining about it like a little girl?

Did it upset you Obama interfered with the election in Israel?

Israel? fvck Israel. They are a cancer on the anus of humanity. You're welcome.

The moonbats have all run for the tall grass.

Not at all... this story was discredited a long time ago. This prosecutor was corrupt and we insisted on his removal before giving them a shitload of our money. It wasn't just the US that wanted him gone, it was the European Union.

As opposed to Trump, who it appears, tried to get a dead investigation restarted in order to discredit Biden, and tried to bribe them with taxpayers dollars.

But tell you what. Let's compromise. We'll withdraw Biden as a candidate over this if Trump resigns over what he did. Sounds fair to me.
You lie.

Biden was supported by the world leaders and reformers within Ukraine. He did it because the prosecutor was not going after corruption and was even advising them how to escape prosecution.
The corruption was Hunter Biden, you willful imbecile.

The Fascist press really fucked up this time. In their lust to "get Trump" they crucified Biden.

Perhaps their target was Biden.

Nah, they have covered this up for a decade, besides it hurts their god, Obamugabe.

Given that he did it pretty much in the open and had good reasons for doing so, um, no. Doesn't bother me a bit.

My preference would be to cut the Zionist Entity off completely from the US Government Teet, and not get involved in that region of the world, but fat chance of that happening given how the Zionists and Oil Companies control our politics.

1) It was not Biden's son's business. He was just a member of the Board of Directors
2) Other countries were pushing to get that prosecutor removed.

Another deflection by an uninformed Trumpette who will ignore that it looks like Trump threatened aid to the Ukraine unless they gave him dirt on Biden.

In fact RealDunce, it was owned by Hunter and Joe's two younger brothers. Burisma Holdings had Hunter Biden as Executive Vice President, despite your blatant and flat out lie. The company was a fraud and was under investigation by Ukraine’s top prosecutor. But then Joe got involved.

This ends Creepy Joe. You stupid fucks went after Trump and got yourselves instead.

sk091919dAPR20190918094511.jpg

Forum List

Back