What really important thing have you learned from being here at usmb?

Do you have the strength to change that hideous avatar?
I change it often, but not anymore! Suffer baby!!

1668792507888.png

I've learned that there is no real debate here. Nobody's positions ever seem to waver no matter what. It's mostly a right wing echo chamber. There is good conversation to be had in the non political forums though. Apart from political differences, most posters have a lot in common.
You can't debate with lying media fed left stains.

This is not a place to learn things.

To learn requires some intellectual effort, work, study or experience. Even just to truly understand the opinions of others usually requires “face to face” contact.

Here, where so many hide behind the internet screen to insult, propagandize, or serve as trolls, where most think regurgitating a few arguments they hear from their echo chambers is helpful in waging a “political civil war,” there is little real discussion … and much less “learning.”

Last edited:
This is not a place to learn things.

To learn requires some intellectual effort, work, study or experience. Even just to truly understand the opinions of others usually requires “face to face” contact.

Here, where so many hide behind the internet screen to insult, propagandize, or serve as trolls, where most think regurgitating a few arguments they hear from their echo chambers is helpful in waging a “political civil war,” there is little real discussion … and much less “learning.”
well, despite all that being true, I myself have learned things here

I learned that I like talking to like minded people. I know.. I already knew that or should have. But after seeing all the leftists bs going on in the world.. I mean, if you see enough of it, you begin to think that everyone is.. i dunno... crazy.. stupid.. twisted.. you name it.

nice to know there are people who use their brain..

I think, therefore I vote Republican

said the bumper sticker

nobody gets me at all except maybe Rambunctious and.. well, I forgot some of the others.. I'll remember them soon, though

toobfreak gets me sometimes

just not when I am reminding him that commas exist

lol

That’s OK. I don’t feel the need for constant validation. You don’t learn anything just hearing one side. I like this site. You can pick up news you don’t hear elsewhere.
OMG

a liberal with an open mind?

You're a first in my world

Forum List

Back