What really happened on 9/11 ?

And no other buildings were built the same way as the towers or WTC7....... We've been through this before....

You have nothing but opinion. The facts and physical evidence prove you wrong.

I have opinion backed up by science, physics, and facts, while you have nothing but the proven lies of the absurd conspiracy theory that is your dogma.

What facts do you have that support the position you adhere to? I've asked you to post em up, like proof that the WTC fires were hot enough to distort the massive steel components, proof that fires caused the WTC buildings to explode, how about proof that there were no molten metal rubble piles that lasted for 3 months.... but you refuse.

You have nothing but a wild conspiracy theory, with unprovable scientific data that is espoused from a historically deceitful entity, that has 19 jihadists (one whose passport miraculously avoided incineration in your "massive fire") with a leader in a cave on dialysis
who infiltrated the worlds most heavily guarded nation on Earth, at the SAME TIME it was running terror drills, as the main culprits.
You're a fucking brain dead loon!:lol:

I'm sorry did you say that the towers exploded? Really?
Look at the videos, the towers looked more like they literally exploded, rather then collapse, with squibs protruding way below the collapse points.

I say again that the 911 commissions Report and NIST got all the main points right.
What main points? The fucking date and time? What the fuck are these "main points" you idiots blabber on about, that allows for the dismissal of glaring and obvious inconsistencies?

You disagree with that yet you don't have any facts or proof to back it up that hasn't been debunked by other experts.
I'm not alone in disagreement as the 9-11 panelists said they don't agree or have confidence with their own body of work.
What experts are there that you claim "debunked" anything? The ones that refuse to allow comparison with their computer modelling, and that had to to change their hypothesis when they got caught lying and fabricating? The same ones that a humble high school teacher humiliated and forced them to admit to what they said was IMPOSSIBLE, IE: freefall occurring at WTC 7?
It is you that can't post any reasonably intelligent facts to prove that the "truther" community is wrong for doubting your conspiracy theory.

Most of the conspiracy theorists can't even agree on one single theory. We've seen everything from planted bombs to mini-nukes to nanothermite painted on. Sorry but excuse me while I go laugh again......
You're right..The conspiracy theorists
that say 9-11 was an Alqaeda/Bin Laden concoction to this day have not proven that it actually was, Even the FBI admitted they had no proof he was responsible. And the NIST
changed their fuel/fire loads several times and the testing they did FAILED despite changing then using overly exaggerated heat temps in their failed attempt to blame the trusses.
One thing that has remained consistent with those wanting the truth, is that we have always claimed that the WTC buildings could not have been destroyed by fire as NIST claims, in such a short amount of time. Whatever was actually used is up for debate, but the impossibilities and lies that NIST said is still BS and is not debated as being otherwise.

BTW, UBL wasn't living in a cave until after the attacks, just sayin.......
The media sure made it appear that way. Perhaps you may be right-

If the CBS report by Dan Rather is accurate and Osama had indeed been admitted to the Pakistani military hospital on September 10, 2001, courtesy of America’s ally, he was in all likelihood still in the hospital in Rawalpindi on the 11th of September, when the attacks occurred. In all probability, his whereabouts were known to US officials on the morning of September 12, when Secretary of State Colin Powell initiated negotiations with Pakistan, with a view to arresting and extraditing bin Laden.

The CBS report is a potential bombshell. It invalidates the Osama bin “legend” created by US intelligence. It casts doubt on the notion that Osama was the “mastermind” behind the 9/11 attacks. It points to coverup and complicity at the highest echelons of the US administration.

Oh, BTW being an expert on Military operations, the Military is always running exercises....On a daily basis........And who lied to you about us being the most heavily guarded nation on earth? Hell bells man Juan comes and goes at his pleasure....... And I doubt that Juan or Pedro left behind the Quran that was found along the Mexican border......
Experts on military ops but fucked up the alleged raid on the OBL compound, and then supposedly killed and quickly "buried" at sea the main man of the notorious "Alqaeda" instead of parading him around like Saddam and "interrogating" him to gain information.
Who could have informed Alqaeda that this was gong to be happening?
On a "daily" basis, in NYC, and that there would be phoney radar blips that caused "confusion" and would delay response time?
Juan and Pedro don't hijack planes and are allowed to fly aroung unmolested while attacking our nation, but they come and go because it is allowed, it helps the GOP's buddies get cheap labor, where as an attack on 9-11 and loss of American lives should have been avoided at all costs, but was allowed to also happen.
If border guards would have been responsible for allowing Juan and Pedro to commit 9-11
their heads would have been served up on a silver platter, yet all the Bush traitors were either promoted or let off scott free. Chertoff let his Israeli countrymen off, you know the ones who admitted on Israeli TV that they were there to "document the event"
How dare you call yourself an American and hide behind your "service" or declare you fought for our freedumbs, when you can't even admit to what people supposedly in our own government did to us?

You are living in a fools paradise.....
Aren't we though? It is not a paradise because of foolish, indoctrinated easily led sheeple
that call themselves patriots, and are cowards when asked to adhere to their oath to defend the constitution against enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC. They don't even have the balls to speak out and are a disgrace. Gee...thanks an awful lot for your "service"

Again-What facts do you have that support the position you adhere to? I've asked you to post em up, like proof that the WTC fires were hot enough to distort the massive steel components, proof that fires caused the WTC buildings to explode, how about proof that there were no molten metal rubble piles that lasted for 3 months.... but you refuse.
Why?
Because you know the government and their agencies positions are weak at best and they have no solid credible evidence or proof, hell even the FBI said so, and you aren't man enough to admit it, that's why.
It is difficult to pin point if you are in fact just a dumb ass fool, or a disinformation shill
I think you are a little of both but would add "useful idiot" to your resume'.

agent Gomer Pyle Ollie is back to fling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.amazing this disgraceful roach does not care that he is a disgrace to his fellow military officers.He'll pay for it in the future though with his karma participating in this coverup.

No shit for brains, I am back with common sense and facts. Can you even make a post without mentioning shit or farts? Maybe when you get out of 4th grade........

what cracks me up about agent Gomer Pyle Ollies ramblings of conspiracy theorists not being able to agree on anything and his fellow coincidence theorists is how they always ignore facts that many witnesses died after talking about explosives going off in the towers,how NIST lied saying there were no pools of molten metal found anywhere when several firefighters themselves said they saw many and even Leslie robertson whom they got to and got him to participate in the coverup even he said there were molten pools of metal.as well as he ignores the commission members themselves have said the 9/11 coverup commission lied about their findings.

gomer also always blatantly ignores that all three towers that collapsed were all owned by silverstein and none of the other buildings were and that some of the buildings were much closer and had far more extensive fires in damaga done to them than bld 7 yet they did not collapse as well as always running off with his tail between his legs when confronted with these facts here he cowardly never trys to debunk and then CLAIMS he has debunked them when the dumbshit has never even ONCE in his entire pathetic existence even tried once on thse forums to debunk them.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

He goes around lying saying he has debunked these videos when he has NEVER even ONCE tried.what a pathetic lying worm.

Gomer is going to suffer sever health problems in the futre when het old and die very alowly painfully for particiapting in this coverup for money.He will find money cant buy you peace and happiness.

Gomer as well ahows what a pathetic troll he is saying these high ranking credible people are wrong.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Gomer is such a dumbfuck.He says we should listen to HIM and our corrupt government institutions and the corporate media even though they have a long history of lying to the americna people and committing atrocities agaisnt them and worship them like he does instead of listening to all those experts.:lol::lol::lol: what fucking idiot.:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
agent Gomer Pyle Ollie is back to fling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.amazing this disgraceful roach does not care that he is a disgrace to his fellow military officers.He'll pay for it in the future though with his karma participating in this coverup.

No shit for brains, I am back with common sense and facts.
Really? Where? When?

Last edited:
BTW, UBL wasn't living in a cave until after the attacks, just sayin.......

Uh Huh was to! Colon Powell and military experts said so right on the TV!!
Ya think he would wait till after 9-11 to move into these fine ass digs?

netherpopup.gif

Hey Mr Jones,Im sure Gomer by now has me on ignore.He always goes back and forth with me on that,putting me on it and then taking me off and putting me on it again:lol: :lol::lol::D that being the case,do me a favor,bring up the topics I just posted in my last post and those videos to him and ask him to address them so we can watch him cowardly run off with his tail between his legs and come back and say something like -I have debunked those videos many times before,I wont do it again.:lol::lol:

Like I said,before I put him on ignore years ago,i showed him videos all the time and asked him to debunk them.He never ONCE took me up on the challenge so he is such a pathetic liar who gets caught lying constantly all the time so you know he wont address them now all of a sudden,thats a given.:lol::lol::lol::D you can bet your life savings on it.hee hee.

Last edited:
The perimeter columns, not core columns, gave way as a result of the Jet's penetration and the sagging down of the top portion of the building was, yes, gravity, but the core columns still had enough integrity and tinsel strength to hold the building up.
If you're working with the assumption that the fires weakened the tinsel strength and gravity caused the separation of the upper 47 columns from the lower 47. That would be false assumption.
The collapse was the result of linear thermal cutting charges placed on the core columns set to go off simultaneously at each designated floor and micro-nukes in the basement. This would be the explosions everyone around the towers heard. A controlled demolition. Plenty of thermite was found at ground zero.
page34b.jpg

I have question for you
Why was molten steel still found at ground zero weeks after the attack?

Damn you're stupid......There was no thermite found at ground zero. Once thermite is lite it burns until it is gone. And your picture is of a beam that was cut with a torch during the cleanup operations..... Do play again.....

There is no torch that will cut that steel leaving the slag on the OUTSIDE of the cut.
bullshit..it's obvious you've never used a cutting torch

I know what really happened on 9-11:

Groups of AQ terrorists hyjacked some planes and flew them into the twin towers, the pentagon and attempted another crash but failed.

Any other questions?

You're a liar repeating the same old crap from before.
THERE WAS NEVER WAS A "PLANE" TO EVER FLY INTO THE PENTAGON.

Groups of AQ terrorists hyjacked some planes and flew them into the twin towers, the pentagon and attempted another crash but failed.

Any other questions?
Just gauging how naive you are....
So is this what you believe?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98]9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube[/ame]

Any other questions?

wrong it's you who is spreading lies and spouting propaganda.

Any other questions?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98]9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube[/ame]
once again sister jones posts a completely spun bias and dumbed down version of real events, no real argument !

Any other questions?

boring-marketing-content.jpg

But take your meds first........

Any other questions?

wrong it's you who is spreading lies and spouting propaganda.
You have no proof of this.

Any other questions?

once again sister jones posts a completely spun bias and dumbed down version of real events, no real argument !

Really prove what you just said then. Is this not the version of events you adhere to? If not what is different about this version and any other version you believe?

Any other questions?

dont you love how the kid tried to debunk you?:lol: No surprise,you gave him plenty of facts and proof before throughout the entire thread and he never even ONCE tried to counter it.He just always came back with pathetic posts like this one when cornered.He has got to be a ten year old.That sure is how he debates anyways.

Forum List

Back