What really happened on 9/11 ?

You're a liar repeating the same old crap from before.
THERE WAS NEVER WAS A "PLANE" TO EVER FLY INTO THE PENTAGON.
wrong it's you who is spreading lies and spouting propaganda.
You have no proof of this.

Notice how like clockwork,Gomer Pyle Ollie,Dawgshit and Predfan kid ran off with their tail between their legs not even trying to debunk it?:lol::lol::lol::lol: Never fails.everytime they are cornered by that video,like all trolls,they always come back with pathetic one liners like that one saying you are spreading lies and propaganda.they are so predictable.:lol::lol:

excellent rebuttals to the video,they should start a comedy club.:lol::lol::lol::D

these paid trolls no for a fact they would be laughed out of a debating hall within a minute if they debated like that there like they did here.the moderater of the debate class would say-okay Dawgshit,you claim he is spreading lies and propaganda,will prove it.you havent even tried to counter his facts.we know it,they know it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao:

Like clockwork,they are left only to fling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D

what cracks me up about agent Gomer Pyle Ollies ramblings of conspiracy theorists not being able to agree on anything and his fellow coincidence theorists is how they always ignore facts that many witnesses died after talking about explosives going off in the towers,how NIST lied saying there were no pools of molten metal found anywhere when several firefighters themselves said they saw many and even Leslie robertson whom they got to and got him to participate in the coverup even he said there were molten pools of metal.as well as he ignores the commission members themselves have said the 9/11 coverup commission lied about their findings.

gomer also always blatantly ignores that all three towers that collapsed were all owned by silverstein and none of the other buildings were and that some of the buildings were much closer and had far more extensive fires in damaga done to them than bld 7 yet they did not collapse as well as always running off with his tail between his legs when confronted with these facts here he cowardly never trys to debunk and then CLAIMS he has debunked them when the dumbshit has never even ONCE in his entire pathetic existence even tried once on thse forums to debunk them.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie ) - YouTube

He goes around lying saying he has debunked these videos when he has NEVER even ONCE tried.what a pathetic lying worm.

Gomer is going to suffer sever health problems in the futre when het old and die very alowly painfully for particiapting in this coverup for money.He will find money cant buy you peace and happiness.

Gomer as well ahows what a pathetic troll he is saying these high ranking credible people are wrong.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Gomer is such a dumbfuck.He says we should listen to HIM and our corrupt government institutions and the corporate media even though they have a long history of lying to the americna people and committing atrocities agaisnt them and worship them like he does instead of listening to all those experts.:lol::lol::lol: what fucking idiot.:lol::lol:

like i said,Gomer and his fellow trolls are so predictable.I KNEW they would not try and counter these facts in this video on the mossads involvement.so predictable.must suck being them being so predictable.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D

911 shitjob, we've simply gotten tired of laughing at your stupid theories....

Whats your favorite this week?

The pentagon clocks? The Missile? Maybe you've switched over to the mini nukes? How about the painted on nano thermite? Come on, give us your favorite for this week.......

what cracks me up about agent Gomer Pyle Ollies ramblings of conspiracy theorists not being able to agree on anything and his fellow coincidence theorists is how they always ignore facts that many witnesses died after talking about explosives going off in the towers,how NIST lied saying there were no pools of molten metal found anywhere when several firefighters themselves said they saw many and even Leslie robertson whom they got to and got him to participate in the coverup even he said there were molten pools of metal.as well as he ignores the commission members themselves have said the 9/11 coverup commission lied about their findings.

gomer also always blatantly ignores that all three towers that collapsed were all owned by silverstein and none of the other buildings were and that some of the buildings were much closer and had far more extensive fires in damaga done to them than bld 7 yet they did not collapse as well as always running off with his tail between his legs when confronted with these facts here he cowardly never trys to debunk and then CLAIMS he has debunked them when the dumbshit has never even ONCE in his entire pathetic existence even tried once on thse forums to debunk them.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie ) - YouTube

He goes around lying saying he has debunked these videos when he has NEVER even ONCE tried.what a pathetic lying worm.

Gomer is going to suffer sever health problems in the futre when het old and die very alowly painfully for particiapting in this coverup for money.He will find money cant buy you peace and happiness.

Gomer as well ahows what a pathetic troll he is saying these high ranking credible people are wrong.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Gomer is such a dumbfuck.He says we should listen to HIM and our corrupt government institutions and the corporate media even though they have a long history of lying to the americna people and committing atrocities agaisnt them and worship them like he does instead of listening to all those experts.:lol::lol::lol: what fucking idiot.:lol::lol:

like i said,Gomer and his fellow trolls are so predictable.I KNEW they would not try and counter these facts in this video on the mossads involvement.so predictable.must suck being them being so predictable.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D
actually handjob it's you that is predictable.....you're just far too brain dead to notice.

I know what really happened on 9-11:

Groups of AQ terrorists hyjacked some planes and flew them into the twin towers, the pentagon and attempted another crash but failed.

Any other questions?

No it's actually YOU who has been spreading lies about 9/11, just as much as Gomer Ollie and Moron in the Hat. The 3 lying stooges who don't have a clue about anything concerning 9/11, and can't back-up any of their bullshit lies about 9/11.

Prove me wrong, bitch! Oh but that's right, YOU can't because there isn't a single bit of proof that a "plane" ever struck the Pentagon.

You got nothing, but your lies. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

The pentagon clocks? The Missile? Maybe you've switched over to the mini nukes? How about the painted on nano thermite? Come on, give us your favorite for this week.......

Rottenecards_82902196_cmmz2zmt3b.png

No it's actually YOU who has been spreading lies about 9/11, just as much as Gomer Ollie and Moron in the Hat. The 3 lying stooges who don't have a clue about anything concerning 9/11, and can't back-up any of their bullshit lies about 9/11.

Prove me wrong, bitch! Oh but that's right, YOU can't because there isn't a single bit of proof that a "plane" ever struck the Pentagon.

Yep no proof at all except for DNA, Body parts, Plane parts, and eyewitnesses....Just to start with....

By the Way I can understand 911 shitforbrains calling me Gomer, but unless you are his sock you must be smart enough to know the difference between a fake marine Private and a real Army Sergeant.

Last edited:

Yep no proof at all except for DNA, Body parts, Plane parts, and eyewitnesses....Just to start with....

By the Way I can understand 911 shitforbrains calling me Gomer, but unless you are his sock you must be smart enough to know the difference between a fake marine Private and a real Army Sergeant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02dE5VKeck]Live CNN Report of Jamie McIntyre at the Pentagon - YouTube[/ame]

Yep NO PROOF OF DNA, BODY PARTS, PLANE PARTS, NO NOTHING THAT WOULD EVEN SUGGEST THAT A "PLANE" STRUCK THE PENTAGON. Watch the video and tell me WHERE IS THE FUCKING PLANE? Where is the wings, the fuselage, the vertical stabilizer?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6lPXmaxDHo]The pentagon was not hit by a airliner See for yourself (CNN Live Report) 9-11-01 - YouTube[/ame]

After you watch the video you'll probaly say something stupid like "this is just opinion, no proof. And you'll be wrong yet again.

I have more respect for 9/11 ISJ, than YOU. 9/11 ISJ knows what he's talking about concerning 9/11 and seeks the truth. YOU, are a puppet, who is trying to suppress the REAL truth about 9/11. YOU are pathetic.

It really doesn't matter what I call you. To me YOU are a lying piece of shit about anything concerning 9/11, and YOU should be put down like a sick animal for your ignorance and for your lies about 9/11 that you continualy spread. You are also a disgrace to the uniform.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02dE5VKeck]Live CNN Report of Jamie McIntyre at the Pentagon - YouTube[/ame]

Yep NO PROOF OF DNA, BODY PARTS, PLANE PARTS, NO NOTHING THAT WOULD EVEN SUGGEST THAT A "PLANE" STRUCK THE PENTAGON. Watch the video and tell me WHERE IS THE FUCKING PLANE? Where is the wings, the fuselage, the vertical stabilizer?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6lPXmaxDHo]The pentagon was not hit by a airliner See for yourself (CNN Live Report) 9-11-01 - YouTube[/ame]

After you watch the video you'll probaly say something stupid like "this is just opinion, no proof. And you'll be wrong yet again.

I have more respect for 9/11 ISJ, than YOU. 9/11 ISJ knows what he's talking about concerning 9/11 and seeks the truth. YOU, are a puppet, who is trying to suppress the REAL truth about 9/11. YOU are pathetic.

It really doesn't matter what I call you. To me YOU are a lying piece of shit about anything concerning 9/11, and YOU should be put down like a sick animal for your ignorance and for your lies about 9/11 that you continualy spread. You are also a disgrace to the uniform.

And you are therefore a fucking moron. Do play again........

And you do not ever attack my service asshole.

You just don't knock a man's service to his country. Let me guess. You never served, did you?

really! what about the plane parts ,the bodies, the video footage etc...in 11 years you slap dicks have not provided one shred of solid evidence..
what you have done is make shit up as you went along.
so bitch you were wrong from the start...

You just don't knock a man's service to his country. Let me guess. You never served, did you?

he's most likely not old enough to drink.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: I love the way predfan troll debates.he comes back and tells you that you lie and EVERYTIME you have challenged him to debunk any of your posts,he comes back with pitiful one liners.:lol::lol::lol: just like Gomer Pyle Ollie,Moron In the hat and dawgshit,he would be laughed out of a debating hall within a a minute debating like that not even trying to debunk anything.:lol:

thats troll gomer pyle Ollie for you.amazing how the troll does not care hoe he is a sellout to his fellow military officers trolling for money.He will suffer severely in the future for his participation in this coverup.amazing hoe he doesnt care that he is a disgrace to his fellow military officers that have come forward.GOmer Ollie cracks me up how he saus his fellow military oficers like generals that have much higher ranking them him have come forward and have said it was an inside job.yet gomer says THEY are wrogn and he is right. what a dumbfuck troll.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I see you have learwed that about Gomer that he will claim he watched a video and come back with pathetic one liners like-its just your opinionmits not proof.thats gomer,so predictable.:D

Last edited:

Thats what i Just got done saying.Gomer really IS a sick animal the way he has sold out his fellow military officers participating in this coverup like he has for money.that pathetic worm Gomer is so pathetic cause he knows as well as we do HE is the one suppressing the real truth,such hypocricy.It was great watching you take Gomer Ollie and Dawgshit to school just now.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol::D

you already proved they cant debate and wont.how they always run off when they are cornered and can only come back with pitiful one liners.Its best not to feed the trolls.

really! what about the plane parts ,the bodies, the video footage etc...in 11 years you slap dicks have not provided one shred of solid evidence..
what you have done is make shit up as you went along.
so bitch you were wrong from the start...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
as always,Dawgshit troll gets his ass handed to him on a platter from you and he can only sling shit in defeat like the moneky troll he is.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats troll gomer pyle Ollie for you.amazing how the troll does not care hoe he is a sellout to his fellow military officers trolling for money.He will suffer severely in the future for his participation in this coverup.amazing hoe he doesnt care that he is a disgrace to his fellow military officers that have come forward.GOmer Ollie cracks me up how he saus his fellow military oficers like generals that have much higher ranking them him have come forward and have said it was an inside job.yet gomer says THEY are wrogn and he is right. what a dumbfuck troll.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I see you have learwed that about Gomer that he will claim he watched a video and come back with pathetic one liners like-its just your opinionmits not proof.thats gomer,so predictable.:D

Would you care to try that again, only this time in something resembling English?

Wildcat you so much hit the nail right on the head a while back when you made the truthful statement that Gomer Pyle Ollie should be demoted to private.thats the understatement of the year.:clap2::clap2::clap2: agent Olle he make Gomer Pyle look like a genius in his posts and the sad part about it Gomer Pyle isnt real where this dumbfuck paid troll IS.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Gomer Ollie can only sling crap in defeat like the monkey troll he is.feel sorry for the troll actually because he is going to suffer in the worst way imaginable in the future for participating in this coverup for money.yeah gomer always cracks me up with his lies saying he has debunked videos when he never has ONCE ever taken me up on a challenge to debunk one.

He has proved to the whole world what a liar he is after Mr Jones showed him that five minute vidoe and like clockwork,he ran off with his tail between his legs.Must such being a troll like Dawgshit,Moron In The Hat and Gomer Ollie being so predicatable like they are.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

this thread is only drawing the paid agent trolls to it so its best not to feed the trolls anymore.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMKKwcq96NM]How To Make A Sock Puppet - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back