What really happened on 9/11 ?

No it's actually YOU who has been spreading lies about 9/11, just as much as Gomer Ollie and Moron in the Hat. The 3 lying stooges who don't have a clue about anything concerning 9/11, and can't back-up any of their bullshit lies about 9/11.

Prove me wrong, bitch! Oh but that's right, YOU can't because there isn't a single bit of proof that a "plane" ever struck the Pentagon.

You got nothing, but your lies. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Yep no proof at all except for DNA, Body parts, Plane parts, and eyewitnesses....Just to start with....

By the Way I can understand 911 shitforbrains calling me Gomer, but unless you are his sock you must be smart enough to know the difference between a fake marine Private and a real Army Sergeant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02dE5VKeck]Live CNN Report of Jamie McIntyre at the Pentagon - YouTube[/ame]

Yep NO PROOF OF DNA, BODY PARTS, PLANE PARTS, NO NOTHING THAT WOULD EVEN SUGGEST THAT A "PLANE" STRUCK THE PENTAGON. Watch the video and tell me WHERE IS THE FUCKING PLANE? Where is the wings, the fuselage, the vertical stabilizer?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6lPXmaxDHo]The pentagon was not hit by a airliner See for yourself (CNN Live Report) 9-11-01 - YouTube[/ame]

After you watch the video you'll probaly say something stupid like "this is just opinion, no proof. And you'll be wrong yet again.

I have more respect for 9/11 ISJ, than YOU. 9/11 ISJ knows what he's talking about concerning 9/11 and seeks the truth. YOU, are a puppet, who is trying to suppress the REAL truth about 9/11. YOU are pathetic.

It really doesn't matter what I call you. To me YOU are a lying piece of shit about anything concerning 9/11, and YOU should be put down like a sick animal for your ignorance and for your lies about 9/11 that you continualy spread. You are also a disgrace to the uniform.

9/11 ISJ knows what he's talking about concerning 9/11 and seeks the truth.

funny-gifs-i-lold.gif

Wildcat you so much hit the nail right on the head a while back when you made the truthful statement that Gomer Pyle Ollie should be demoted to private.thats the understatement of the year.:clap2::clap2::clap2: agent Olle he make Gomer Pyle look like a genius in his posts and the sad part about it Gomer Pyle isnt real where this dumbfuck paid troll IS.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Gomer Ollie can only sling crap in defeat like the monkey troll he is.feel sorry for the troll actually because he is going to suffer in the worst way imaginable in the future for participating in this coverup for money.yeah gomer always cracks me up with his lies saying he has debunked videos when he never has ONCE ever taken me up on a challenge to debunk one.

He has proved to the whole world what a liar he is after Mr Jones showed him that five minute vidoe and like clockwork,he ran off with his tail between his legs.Must such being a troll like Dawgshit,Moron In The Hat and Gomer Ollie being so predicatable like they are.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

this thread is only drawing the paid agent trolls to it so its best not to feed the trolls anymore.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

Wildcat you so much hit the nail right on the head a while back when you made the truthful statement that Gomer Pyle Ollie should be demoted to private.thats the understatement of the year.:clap2::clap2::clap2: agent Olle he make Gomer Pyle look like a genius in his posts and the sad part about it Gomer Pyle isnt real where this dumbfuck paid troll IS.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Gomer Ollie can only sling crap in defeat like the monkey troll he is.feel sorry for the troll actually because he is going to suffer in the worst way imaginable in the future for participating in this coverup for money.yeah gomer always cracks me up with his lies saying he has debunked videos when he never has ONCE ever taken me up on a challenge to debunk one.

He has proved to the whole world what a liar he is after Mr Jones showed him that five minute vidoe and like clockwork,he ran off with his tail between his legs.Must such being a troll like Dawgshit,Moron In The Hat and Gomer Ollie being so predicatable like they are.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

this thread is only drawing the paid agent trolls to it so its best not to feed the trolls anymore.

911sheep.jpg

I see you are still flapping your jaws and not making any sense.

Please explain to us how the DNA from the passengers got in the Pentagon........

Please explain to us how the DNA from the passengers got in the Pentagon........
I would like to hear hand job's or sisters Jone's explanation on how and when the "missile" parts were changed out for fake plane parts and how the DNA of the missing passengers was matched to the already dead corpse parts found in the fake wreckage?
all in a matter of minutes after the impact?. :D

I would like to hear hand job's or sisters Jone's explanation on how and when the "missile" parts were changed out for fake plane parts and how the DNA of the missing passengers was matched to the already dead corpse parts found in the fake wreckage?
all in a matter of minutes after the impact?. :D

I'm sure they'll be along to explain that to you.

Just as soon as they finally figure out what side of the Citgo station the plane flew over.

So check back in about another 11 years.

Yep no proof at all except for DNA, Body parts, Plane parts, and eyewitnesses....Just to start with....

By the Way I can understand 911 shitforbrains calling me Gomer, but unless you are his sock you must be smart enough to know the difference between a fake marine Private and a real Army Sergeant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02dE5VKeck]Live CNN Report of Jamie McIntyre at the Pentagon - YouTube[/ame]

Yep NO PROOF OF DNA, BODY PARTS, PLANE PARTS, NO NOTHING THAT WOULD EVEN SUGGEST THAT A "PLANE" STRUCK THE PENTAGON. Watch the video and tell me WHERE IS THE FUCKING PLANE? Where is the wings, the fuselage, the vertical stabilizer?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6lPXmaxDHo]The pentagon was not hit by a airliner See for yourself (CNN Live Report) 9-11-01 - YouTube[/ame]

After you watch the video you'll probaly say something stupid like "this is just opinion, no proof. And you'll be wrong yet again.

I have more respect for 9/11 ISJ, than YOU. 9/11 ISJ knows what he's talking about concerning 9/11 and seeks the truth. YOU, are a puppet, who is trying to suppress the REAL truth about 9/11. YOU are pathetic.

It really doesn't matter what I call you. To me YOU are a lying piece of shit about anything concerning 9/11, and YOU should be put down like a sick animal for your ignorance and for your lies about 9/11 that you continualy spread. You are also a disgrace to the uniform.

Thats what i Just got done saying.Gomer really IS a sick animal the way he has sold out his fellow military officers participating in this coverup like he has for money.that pathetic worm Gomer is so pathetic cause he knows as well as we do HE is the one suppressing the real truth,such hypocricy.It was great watching you take Gomer Ollie and Dawgshit to school just now.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol::D

you already proved they cant debate and wont.how they always run off when they are cornered and can only come back with pitiful one liners.Its best not to feed the trolls.

Hey 9/11 ISJ: Do you want to know how fucking stupid Gomer Ollie is? A few weeks back he PM me No discussing PM's on the open board

Live CNN Report of Jamie McIntyre at the Pentagon - YouTube

The pentagon was not hit by a airliner See for yourself (CNN Live Report) 9-11-01 - YouTube

Thats what i Just got done saying.Gomer really IS a sick animal the way he has sold out his fellow military officers participating in this coverup like he has for money.that pathetic worm Gomer is so pathetic cause he knows as well as we do HE is the one suppressing the real truth,such hypocricy.It was great watching you take Gomer Ollie and Dawgshit to school just now.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol::D

you already proved they cant debate and wont.how they always run off when they are cornered and can only come back with pitiful one liners.Its best not to feed the trolls.

Hey 9/11 ISJ: Do you want to know how fucking stupid Gomer Ollie is? A few weeks back he PM me XXXXXX.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

that sure is some funny stuff Gomer said to you alright.Like you once said before,you really hit the nail on the head when you said that he needs to be demoted to private.the sad thing about Gomer Ollie is he makes Gomer Pyle look very intelligent and whats sad about that is Gomer Pyle isnt real where Gomer Ollie is.:lol::lol::lol:

btw,I noticed 8,count them "8" farts in a row were committed from the agent trolls after my last post and before your post.Im sure you noticed that as well.man these guys cant post without shitting all over the floor.:lol: :9:

thats got to be some kind of world record for those agent trolls.:lol:

Last edited:
Live CNN Report of Jamie McIntyre at the Pentagon - YouTube

The pentagon was not hit by a airliner See for yourself (CNN Live Report) 9-11-01 - YouTube

Hey 9/11 ISJ: Do you want to know how fucking stupid Gomer Ollie is? A few weeks back he PM me XXXXXXXX.

So you cannot offer any explanation except that the evidence of bodies and plane wreckage and DNA wasn't there? OK. You keep going with that... And when you have proof that none of that was there, let me know....

Hey 9/11 ISJ: Do you want to know how fucking stupid Gomer Ollie is? A few weeks back he PM XXXXXXX

Perhaps as both you and I know, they all have nothing but their lies.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

that sure is some funny stuff Gomer said to you alright.Like you once said before,you really hit the nail on the head when you said that he needs to be demoted to private.the sad thing about Gomer Ollie is he makes Gomer Pyle look very intelligent and whats sad about that is Gomer Pyle isnt real where Gomer Ollie is.:lol::lol::lol:

btw,I noticed 8,count them "8" farts in a row were committed from the agent trolls after my last post and before your post.Im sure you noticed that as well.man these guys cant post without shitting all over the floor.:lol: :9:

thats got to be some kind of world record for those agent trolls.:lol:

No 911nutjob, your farts didn't knock those buildings down.........

hey wildcat,did you notice how quickly Gomers handlers sent him here so fast after your post?:lol::lol::lol::lol::D

as usual,this sad troll Moron In The hat shows his pathetic obsession he has with me postng IMMEDIATLEY after i do.at least that other sad troll Candyass-aka obamerica got over his obsession over me a long time ago.this moron in the hat cant get over HIS.how pathetic.

as usual,this sad troll Moron In The hat shows his pathetic obsession he has with me postng IMMEDIATLEY after i do.at least that other sad troll Candyass-aka obamerica got over his obsession over me a long time ago.this moron in the hat cant get over HIS.how pathetic.

images

again you show off to everyone your pathetic obsession over me to everyone moron in the hat.what a sad little worm you are with a sad life.worse than candyfags.at least HE has gotten over his obsession with me anyways.his NEW obsession is over Alex Jones.waits for the sad little worm to come back immediatly in minutes again.if you dont,thats cause your handlers have you at another site trolling there instead is the only reason.

again you show off to everyone your pathetic obsession over me to everyone moron in the hat.what a sad little worm you are with a sad life.worse than candyfags.at least HE has gotten over his obsession with me anyways.his NEW obsession is over Alex Jones.waits for the sad little worm to come back immediatly in minutes again.if you dont,thats cause your handlers have you at another site trolling there instead is the only reason.
is it just me or is hand job crying out for attention?

Last edited:

attempting_to_give_a_damn_by_revandrewanarchy-d35cnlr.gif

Forum List

Back