What Real Successes Have the GOP had in the 21st Century??

/——-/ Thanks I was going to ask the Banker that, but know him, he’d say whataboutsism or I was changing the subject.
yes because republicans are the party of blame everybody else for their problems

Republicans never ever take personal responsibility for anything in life, its always somebody else's fault.

Every fair an unbiased person knows the president sets the agenda and policy, and is responsible for the results. Worse yet, 11 out of 12 is just too big to ignore. 9 out of 12 would be bad, but 11 out of 12 is utter disgrace.

Literally every single trash republican president failure has had at least 1 recession. Therefore, if you vote for a republican president, you voting for a guaranteed recession, because they all have recessions.

Time for you little bitches to stop with the pathetic excuses and take responsibility in life. You little bitches still can;t even man up and admit Trump lost the election, like little pussies.

yes because republicans are the party of blame everybody else for their problems

Republicans never ever take personal responsibility for anything in life, its always somebody else's fault.

Every fair an unbiased person knows the president sets the agenda and policy, and is responsible for the results. Worse yet, 11 out of 12 is just too big to ignore. 9 out of 12 would be bad, but 11 out of 12 is utter disgrace.

Literally every single trash republican president failure has had at least 1 recession. Therefore, if you vote for a republican president, you voting for a guaranteed recession, because they all have recessions.

Time for you little bitches to stop with the pathetic excuses and take responsibility in life. You little bitches still can;t even man up and admit Trump lost the election, like little pussies.
/——/ “Republicans never ever take personal responsibility for anything in life, it’s always somebody else's fault.”
That is just the kind of blanket statement that defines liberalism. Anyone who dares disagree with you and doesn’t sign on to your view of the world.
Well, we do take responsibility. I pay my own way through life and take responsibility for my mistakes and credit for my successes. So, you go ahead and stereotype us anyway that makes you feel good about yourself, you smug elitist.

/——/ “Republicans never ever take personal responsibility for anything in life, it’s always somebody else's fault.”
That is just the kind of blanket statement that defines liberalism. Anyone who dares disagree with you and doesn’t sign on to your view of the world.
Well, we do take responsibility. I pay my own way through life and take responsibility for my mistakes and credit for my successes. So, you go ahead and stereotype us anyway that makes you feel good about yourself, you smug elitist.
Bull shit liar

You can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, because you people are too weak to admit trump lost, despite all the evidence that shows Trump lost and the big fact that Trump lost all court cases and audits across the country.

Now when its revealed that 11 of the last 12 republican presidents have all been failures with each one having recessions, you just come up with excuses and blame the dems... Pathetic.

Oh and btw, Bush inherited a balanced budget and he passed massive spending bills and started 2 failed mismanaged wars and blew up the economy, all you have is more excuses for that massive failure.

Oh and btw, Trump inherited a $587B/yr deficit and passed trillions in spending and blew that up, doubling it pre-coid, then tripling it post covid. All you have is more pathetic excuses for that massive failure.

You people never take responsibility for shit in life, and you are always looking to blame everybody else for you problems.

/----/ It is true. Trump did have terrible job numbers after Covid. He also had great job numbers pre Covid. Do you think the governors shutting down the economy, and closing businesses had anything to do with it you blithering idiot?
He knows, he just gets a thrill up his pants leg jerking sane people's chains.

That's okay, I too thought there was a minimum age for this site.

Funny how the jobs numbers grew [until covid] at the same rate under Trump as they did under Obama since 2010, yet so many on tbe right claim Obama did a horrible job in terms of jobs.

Go figger :/

Funny how the jobs numbers grew [until covid] at the same rate under Trump as they did under Obama since 2010, yet so many on tbe right claim Obama did a horrible job in terms of jobs.

Go figger :/
President Barack Obama, slowest recovery in history.

2023-03-29%20Reduced%20further-Th.jpg

President Barack Obama, slowest recovery in history.

2023-03-29%20Reduced%20further-Th.jpg

You're confirming what I said, thanks!

Job growth rate the same under both Obama and Trump...

Screenshot_20230521_171802_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yet according to rightards, Obama horrible; Trump great.

There is one of two thing sick about this Banker assholes. Maybe even both.

He/she/it gets a thrill making really stupid hate mongering comments just to see the reaction from other people. Unfortunately we see jerkoffs like on the Internet.

He/she/it really believes the hate and stupidity that is posted. That would point to some serious mental illness.

You're confirming what I said, thanks!

Job growth rate the same under both Obama and Trump...

View attachment 787472

Yet according to rightards, Obama horrible; Trump great.
100%

Obama and Trump had the same average job growth per month, which was 200k. Obama and Trump had pretty similar GDP growth as well, Obama was at 2%, Trump was only about 2.6 in that range.

Also it's Factually false

There is one of two thing sick about this Banker assholes. Maybe even both.

He/she/it gets a thrill making really stupid hate mongering comments just to see the reaction from other people. Unfortunately we see jerkoffs like on the Internet.

He/she/it really believes the hate and stupidity that is posted. That would point to some serious mental illness.
Oh Waaaa !
Waaaa !

Bankers being mean to me again.

You are a brainwashed sheep and totally clueless to the facts. Everything you say is fake news.

I just post facts, and only facts, and they make you squirm.

Republicans are so far gone, that anybody that posts pure facts is called a troll. Posting facts means you are a troll to pathetic republicans.

Also it's Factually false
you people can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud despite Trump losing all court cases and audits and Trump appointed conservative judges writing and saying there was no fraud and no evidence of fraud at all.

You people are little children that can't admit to losing, like a 5 year old.

Then Bill Clinton's booming success is somehow the republicans doing, then Bush's extreme massive debt and failure is somehow not his fault, then Trump mega massive deficits are somehow not his fault.

Republicans can never ever take personal responsibility for anything in life and the examples are gave are 100% proof.

Oh Waaaa !
Waaaa !

You are a brainwashed sheep and totally clueless to the facts. Everything you say is fake news.

Republicans are so far gone, that anybody that posts pure facts is called a troll. Posting facts means you are a troll to pathetic republicans.
/——/ Not being mean, just an asshole.

Last edited:
Oh Waaaa !
Waaaa !

You mean like the so called facts on your other thread where you claimed that Reagan had the worst economy of any president ever and then when Action Jackson corrected you taking you to school that fdr and Wilson had worse economy’s than he did backing it up with a link he posted and then you called him being desperate because his link did not support your made up so called ,facts those kind of facts? You run off anytime we give you facts thst Obama lied to the American people about reversing Bushs policys only expanding his corruption trollboy.

You have never posted any facts,the entire board knows it,the only one here who is a brainwashed sheep is YOU. :rofl:

you people can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud despite Trump losing all court cases and audits and Trump appointed conservative judges writing and saying there was no fraud and no evidence of fraud at all.

You people are little children that can't admit to losing, like a 5 year old.

Then Bill Clinton's booming success is somehow the republicans doing, then Bush's extreme massive debt and failure is somehow not his fault, then Trump mega massive deficits are somehow not his fault.

Republicans can never ever take personal responsibility for anything in life and the examples are gave are 100% proof.
You can never take personal responsibility when you have been proven wrong,you can’t own up to it thst the booming economy was because of the republicans in congress,not Clinton.you can’t own up to it bushs pal Clinton betrayed Americans same as bush did signing nafta thst took away jobs from America after bush drew up the plan.

You play dodgeball thst the economy was booming under trump and the Dems destroyed his progress by shutting down businesses wrecking the economy and ever sense then,the economy has been in shambles.

You not taking personal responsibility for thst proves you are the only one on this thread acting like a five year old.

YOU are an election fraud deniar.you ignore the whistleblowers in the post office thst we’re wanting to tell the truth but never got the chance to because our corrupt court system never called them to present their case which again proves YOU are the only one on this thread acting like a five year old.

It took Obama-Biden six years (2009-2015) to get the Unemployment rate down from 9.5 percent to below 6 percent. Trump took office and had UE below 4 percent until COVID hit in April ‘20 and took UE to 14.7 percent. By October, UE was down below 7 percent in just 6 months and during a global pandemic.

Forum List

Back