What Real Successes Have the GOP had in the 21st Century??

Fuck you asshole because Obama stole the idea from Romneycare, your political party as usual never does anything except steal from others.

FDR stole it from his Cousin Teddy Roosevelt, so again another Republican thought of it before his Cousin try to steal it!

Learn your damn history you fucking reject!

So as you can see Democrata never have any original ideas of their fucking own!
The Roosevelts were related and both were progressives, a word which republicans turned into a dirty word. FDR even desegregated the Pentagon. Other than Ike, today's republicans don't do didley squat for it's working class republican.... fools.

The Roosevelts were related and both were progressives, a word which republicans turned into a dirty word. FDR even desegregated the Pentagon. Other than Ike, today's republicans don't do didley squat for it's working class republican.... fools.

How's Biden doing for working-class wages lately?

We can barely afford to take care of the elderly that paid into the system. How can we afford to pay for millions that didn't.
System is broken but we rely on immigrant labor. They pay taxes and they get no benefit from it as they are not eligible for almost anything. We need better more easy to get immigration for workers. Unemployment is nearly zero.

System is broken but we rely on immigrant labor. They pay taxes and they get no benefit from it as they are not eligible for almost anything. We need better more easy to get immigration for workers. Unemployment is nearly zero.
The illegals that are coming across the border now get better benefits than our seniors.

They get a free phone, a free place to stay, free food, snap cards, and healthcare.
Sure sure. phone call ($1).

A free place to stay? For how long?

Free food? for how long?

SNAP Cards? Prove it.

Healthcare? An exam at the center or like Medicare?

Fuckup

Please give specifics on Biden's improvements.

More affordable coverage and more help accessing it for millions of people.

What you seem to misunderstand is that Conservatives/Republicans do not see the Government as the means to progress Society or even the individuals in the Society. We believe the role of Government is to stay out of the way as much as possible and allow people, corporations, ideas, etc… to either succeed or fail on their own merits. Therefore a Conservative Government is never going to show major policy “successes” or significant expansions of programs as those things are the exact type of interference we seek to avoid.
That makes little sense, What do you see as the role of government? checking out our bedrooms, banning books, political party over country, Allowing important jobs in government to under qualified people, no matter what party they belong too? Looking for a dictator not a balanced government? What's the deal???

That makes little sense, What do you see as the role of government? checking out our bedrooms, banning books, political party over country, Allowing important jobs in government to under qualified people, no matter what party they belong too? Looking for a dictator not a balanced government? What's the deal???
I would suggest the role of the US Federal Government is laid out pretty clearly in the specific, enumerated items listed in Article I, Section 8.

What would I LIKE the role of Government to be?… those specific items, plus the responsibility to ensure a proper moral society in this country. I would also like to see the Government ensure individuals are forced to deal directly with the consequences of their choices and decisions in life.

Yes, I am an Authoritarian at heart.

What does the Government protect these people from? In my experience it tends to protect them from the consequences of their own decisions and choices. That’s not the appropriate role for Government, so far as I’m concerned.

I say that as someone who COULD have used the Government to benefit myself. I’m technically disabled. I have learning disabilities, neurological issues and a very obvious birth defect. My parents taught me better than that and until very recently I’ve never asked for or accepted any form of assistance. Even now, the accommodation I requested from my employer was less than what my family and medical team thought I should ask for.

The Government has never done anything FOR me. The wealthy have.

I guess you've never driven on any roads, used the internet, received or send mail, used any public water system, gone to any public schools, benefitted from having a local police force or fire department, or the security provided by the U.S. military.

You're a nation unto yourself, right?

Grow a brain!

I guess you've never driven on any roads, used the internet, received or send mail, used any public water system, gone to any public schools, benefitted from having a local police force or fire department, or the security provided by the U.S. military.

You're a nation unto yourself, right?
I pay for those things with my taxes, even though FEDERAL monies should not be available for a number of those things (emergency services, local roads, schools, public utilities). Those things are supposed to be funded at the local or (possibly) state levels.

Forum List

Back