What Real Successes Have the GOP had in the 21st Century??

Their idea was to pass the Affordable Care Act. It worked!

We’re all still waiting on the GOP’s alternative. Thirteen years and counting.
Who said they had one?

Before you claim Trump, well he says a lot of nonsense and was good friends with Bill and Hillary Clinton and once’s said Hillary would make a fine President, so he is full of shit.

Still you had to steal the plan from the former Republican Governor of Massachusetts, and couldn’t come up with your own plan.

Who said they had one?

They all did. Repeal-and-replace! Of course it was bullshit, they had nothing. And still don’t. It’s gratifying to see at least some of you wingnuts crawling back to try and claim ownership of the ACA. Come on in, the water’s warm.

They all did. Repeal-and-replace! Of course it was bullshit, they had nothing. And still don’t. It’s gratifying to see at least some of you wingnuts crawling back to try and claim ownership of the ACA. Come on in, the water’s warm.
Who said I am a wingnut?

I am lointing out the fact Obama never had any original idea and Democrats stole their plan from a State plan.

Who said I am a wingnut?

I am lointing out the fact Obama never had any original idea and Democrats stole their plan from a State plan.

The ACA took basically every idea that was out there in 2009 and scooped it up. Elements that Massachusetts, Utah, Hawaii, Washington and others had tried out, others that were new. It’s got something for everyone. Some worked better than others. Such is the nature of an experiment.

The ACA took basically every idea that was out there in 2009 and scooped it up. Elements that Massachusetts, Utah, Hawaii, Washington and others had tried out, others that were new. It’s got something for everyone. Some worked better than others. Such is the nature of an experiment.
Obama credited Romney for the ACA, so take it up with Obama and why he couldn’t come up with his own plan!

Democrats never have any original thought of their own.

The PPACA was based on a heritage idea from the 1970's.

romney didn't think it up either idiot.
Fuck you asshole because Obama stole the idea from Romneycare, your political party as usual never does anything except steal from others.
Sure, if you ignore FDR's call for national healthcare in the 1930's.
FDR stole it from his Cousin Teddy Roosevelt, so again another Republican thought of it before his Cousin try to steal it!

Learn your damn history you fucking reject!

So as you can see Democrata never have any original ideas of their fucking own!

Forum List

Back