What percentage of illegal Aliens are Criminals?

what percentage of illegal immigrants are criminals?

• 10%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20%

• 30%

• 40%

• 50%

• 60%

• 70%

• 80%

• Total voters
Well, I'm not sure the percentage, but if they are prevented from entering the country, they cannot victimize any of our fellow Americans.

It seems odd to me that we have come to the point where any regard for national sovereignty if looked at as if it were kooky while supporting lawlessness is mainstream.
So you will stop all inbound traffic into the US?
Obviously not.

Why do you ask questions that stupid?
Because the millions of illegals that ovsestay their visa. Duh

Moonglow, honey, maybe it is because of all the ganja, but your brain simply does not function the way brains are supposed to function.
The use of marijuana has nothing do with humans being in a county legally or illegally.

If they are in this country illegally they are criminals. If they are using a stolen identity they are criminals.

100% by virtue of being in the country illegally.

^^^^^This. Also, many if not most commit Identity Theft by using the Social Security numbers of others Illegally. They commit fraud on a daily basis this way. Some, are also just common thieves, rapists, murderers etc. Some are hard working, and relatively honest except for coming here illegally, and committing fraud which they must do to receive the services they want here.

^^^^^This. Also, many if not most commit Identity Theft by using the Social Security numbers of others Illegally. They commit fraud on a daily basis this way. Some, are also just common thieves, rapists, murderers etc. Some are hard working, and relatively honest except for coming here illegally, and committing fraud which they must do to receive the services they want here.
Yes. I've known illegals while living in Northern California that were some of the best people you could hope to meet, except of course for that point about being here illegally to begin with.

And there's the problem with illegal immigration. If we had a magic wand and could separate the good folks from the
predators and real criminals we wouldn't need a wall. But who has one of those?

Some say it is around 25%, some say 30%, and others go higher.

What do you think the percentage is?

The title of the thread is What percentage of illegal Aliens are Criminals?
However, the question asked in the poll is "what percentage of illegal immigrants are criminals?"

It's bit confusing what question am I answering, since immigrants are those who have legal status in the country, therefore illegals are not immigrants.

Yes. I've known illegals while living in Northern California that were some of the best people you could hope to meet, except of course for that point about being here illegally to begin with.

And there's the problem with illegal immigration. If we had a magic wand and could separate the good folks from the
predators and real criminals we wouldn't need a wall. But who has one of those?

I lived in the Bay Area, and experienced that, and in Denver, CO which has a large amount of illegals also. Yes, many are hard working, "relatively" honest people, but they do commit fraud to scam the system, get services, and benefits. As I said previously, this is often done by using a stolen identity, and SS#.

There are thousands of children being held in tent camps along the Texas/Mexico border. A spokesperson said that it will be almost impossible to unite these kids with their parents.

How expensive would it be to get the DNA from these children and then match it with mothers and fathers who claim their child had been detained by border police?

:)-

Forum List

Back