What more do we need Democrats.....Bernie is a non winner for us!!

Breaking News.....its bad enough Trump wants Bernie to win, that Fox News is rallying for Bernie, NOW WE GOT THE RUSSIANS trying to help the guy win?????

Bernie Sanders told Russia is trying to help his campaign - CNNPolitics
Sanders told Russia is trying to help his campaign

If this isn't a Hillary set up repeat of 2016, nothing is. People please Bernie Sanders is gonna sink this election if he becomes our nominee
4 more years of Trump looms for us...please rethink the vote!!

Sounds like the Bern has a bat phone to the Kremlin and his bitch Putin is giving him the scoop.
Strange that Putin wouldn't be backing a fellow commie, but backing a capitalist.
Doesn't that sound strange to you, Tiger?

I'm sure if you dug a little deeper, you would find that Schiff is behind the yarn.
Bernie is too easy an target, its true

Breaking News.....its bad enough Trump wants Bernie to win, that Fox News is rallying for Bernie, NOW WE GOT THE RUSSIANS trying to help the guy win?????

If this isn't a Hillary set up repeat of 2016, nothing is. People please Bernie Sanders is gonna sink this election if he becomes our nominee

if trump wins your threads are going to be great....
How? I have never once in any thread, said that we got this. As a matter of fact, I have constantly advocated for either Tom Seyer or Mike Bloomberg and have said if Trump wins it will be because we got Bernie.
aND AS ALWAYS THE TIGER WOULD HAVE BEEN RIGHT. Pay attention old man, I'm not braggin, but I am never ever wrong on anything here and that's just fact....and I approve of this comment!!

And a few short years ago some were talking about the demise of the republican party. Total collapse, we'll never see another republican president. They were as extinct as the Templars.

And in 3 short years the dems lost their minds, chased their asses, hoped for economic collapse; and are teetering on the brink of utter collapse....according to them.

I guess their only solace is how crappy their past predictions have been. "Nothing to worry about, we're generally wrong" lol.

if trump wins your threads are going to be great....
How? I have never once in any thread, said that we got this. As a matter of fact, I have constantly advocated for either Tom Seyer or Mike Bloomberg and have said if Trump wins it will be because we got Bernie.
aND AS ALWAYS THE TIGER WOULD HAVE BEEN RIGHT. Pay attention old man, I'm not braggin, but I am never ever wrong on anything here and that's just fact....and I approve of this comment!!
well at least you have a sense of humor....

View attachment 308038
If Sanders become the nominee for democrats, they are gonna lose, its just that plain and simple and I can see Russia wanting this.

Note to lefties: take another toke and calm down. Trump is your best bet anyway.

But....Trump is a Russian agent. We can't have a Russian agent in the White House.....

Wait....Bernie is a Russian agent. We can't have a Russian agent in the White House.....

Wait..... :102:

:laughing0301:
The failures of Mitch and republicans and democrats to uphold and protect our elections, falls directly at their heels and for those who allow Trump free reign in asking for foriegn help, have no rights to complain about any damn thing.

And a few short years ago some were talking about the demise of the republican party. Total collapse, we'll never see another republican president. They were as extinct as the Templars.

And in 3 short years the dems lost their minds, chased their asses, hoped for economic collapse; and are teetering on the brink of utter collapse....according to them.

I guess their only solace is how crappy their past predictions have been. "Nothing to worry about, we're generally wrong" lol.
if that warped brain of yours think the republican party is somehow strong and viable, than again, you sir lack the intelligence and insight to comment any further. The GOP credentials on morality, honesty, patriotism and deficit consciousness are now, and will FOREVER BE A NON FUCKIN FACTOR IN HISTORY.

A equally corrupt, immoral Mike Bloomberg\

If they are equally corrupt and immoral why should I care about one being elected over the other?
Because Mike is advocating a change in policy and life choices and Trump thinks everything he's about is sanctioned and approved of. Both again are equal opponents to run for president. I for one as will most, will be better off with Mike.

I've been trying to find some of these posts to proudly display as the democrats sink faster than the Titanic.
I did find this: California's Newsom takes aim: GOP destined for 'waste bin of history'

Gavin proudly sticks his foot all the way down his throat claiming republicans headed for "the waste bin of history".
He'll, at least, always have his daddy's money to fall back on. I just found out dad managed the Getty oil fortune and was a state appellate judge. Typical liberal asshole!
His golden lifeboat is always at the ready.

Ashamed of his own conspicuous wealth and good luck so he tries to give California away to illegals and the homeless to show he isn't the privileged moron we all know him to be.

If they are equally corrupt and immoral why should I care about one being elected over the other?
Because Mike is advocating a change in policy and life choices and Trump thinks everything he's about is sanctioned and approved of. Both again are equal opponents to run for president. I for one as will most, will be better off with Mike.
Kindly explain.......

I've been trying to find some of these posts to proudly display as the democrats sink faster than the Titanic.
I did find this: California's Newsom takes aim: GOP destined for 'waste bin of history'

Gavin proudly sticks his foot all the way down his throat claiming republicans headed for "the waste bin of history".
He'll, at least, always have his daddy's money to fall back on. I just found out dad managed the Getty oil fortune and was a state appellate judge. Typical liberal asshole!
His golden lifeboat is always at the ready.

Ashamed of his own conspicuous wealth and good luck so he tries to give California away to illegals and the homeless to show he isn't the privileged moron we all know him to be.
Did you know the dep. of Labor is talking about a depressed labor force because latino's are not filling those jobs you rednecks whined for? Find a fruit farmer, white boy and apply....the booming economy needs you white mfs' now

if that warped brain of yours think the republican party is somehow strong and viable, than again, you sir lack the intelligence and insight to comment any further. The GOP credentials on morality, honesty, patriotism and deficit consciousness are now, and will FOREVER BE A NON FUCKIN FACTOR IN HISTORY.

sure, sure, although you addressed nothing of what I said, every smidgen of which is true and then just continued droning on with your rhetoric, while seemingly missing the fact that similar opinions, which miss the actual point of who is likely to win in 2020, lost the election last time.

It is fine with me if you choose to wallow in your own ignorance with the rest of the dem party, which is its own worst enemy right now.

Trump loves you for it.

Kindly explain.......
Picture this, October 2020, the one and only debate Trump might allow....two aging white fucks on the debate stage going at each other....one calls the other a racist, well, the other says your a racist too. one calls the other a homofobe, well so are you. the other says you hate and degrade women, well so do you...but then they talk their accomplishments and well, Trump is lost and gone with the wind.

sure, sure, although you addressed nothing of what I said, every smidgen of which is true and then just continued droning on with your rhetoric, while seemingly missing the fact that similar opinions, which miss the actual point of who is likely to win in 2020, lost the election last time.

It is fine with me if you choose to wallow in your own ignorance with the rest of the dem party, which is its own worst enemy right now.

Trump loves you for it.
Listen, a truly confident proud opponent, ie Trump, would not, I repeat would not spread lies to destroy Biden, which turns out to be a wasted attempt and would not advocate help from foreign adversaries....I don't make the news damit, I just report it.

Forum List

Back