What more do we need Democrats.....Bernie is a non winner for us!!

And a few short years ago some were talking about the demise of the republican party. Total collapse, we'll never see another republican president. They were as extinct as the Templars.

And in 3 short years the dems lost their minds, chased their asses, hoped for economic collapse; and are teetering on the brink of utter collapse....according to them.

I guess their only solace is how crappy their past predictions have been. "Nothing to worry about, we're generally wrong" lol.
if that warped brain of yours think the republican party is somehow strong and viable, than again, you sir lack the intelligence and insight to comment any further. The GOP credentials on morality, honesty, patriotism and deficit consciousness are now, and will FOREVER BE A NON FUCKIN FACTOR IN HISTORY.

sure, sure, although you addressed nothing of what I said, every smidgen of which is true and then just continued droning on with your rhetoric, while seemingly missing the fact that similar opinions, which miss the actual point of who is likely to win in 2020, lost the election last time.

It is fine with me if you choose to wallow in your own ignorance with the rest of the dem party, which is its own worst enemy right now.

Trump loves you for it.
Listen, a truly confident proud opponent, ie Trump, would not, I repeat would not spread lies to destroy Biden, which turns out to be a wasted attempt and would not advocate help from foreign adversaries....I don't make the news damit, I just report it.

I don't totally disagree with you on that. Our politics have sunk to such a level that this is commonplace.

On the other side of the coin, a truly confident opponent would not claim a president was a Russian Asset and launch an investigation based on shady information, claim he was not a legitimate president, or pursue any method possible to undermine that president and create a political advantage through those methods for an upcoming election.

The dems know they have a problem. That's obvious. That they have undertaken these tactics themselves to try to gain an advantage is just as obvious.

Trump is no Saint but he didn't invent the game. He has been subject to continual politically motivated attacks since he was elected. That isn't condoning the behavior, as I think this dirty shit sucks from both sides, but I can't say I'm surprised by it, nor that I necessarily blame him for playing the game he is in by looking to kneecap an opponent.

Russia isn't actually communist. Their country depends on capitalism too. If you disagree you should go to Moscow and ask the guy running the Russian branch of Mcdonald's if he thinks Russia isn't a capitalist nation.

And a few short years ago some were talking about the demise of the republican party. Total collapse, we'll never see another republican president. They were as extinct as the Templars.

And in 3 short years the dems lost their minds, chased their asses, hoped for economic collapse; and are teetering on the brink of utter collapse....according to them.

I guess their only solace is how crappy their past predictions have been. "Nothing to worry about, we're generally wrong" lol.
Well, at least they're probably halfway right on one...

THEIR PARTY will probably be extinct within 10 years!!!

I've been trying to find some of these posts to proudly display as the democrats sink faster than the Titanic.
I did find this: California's Newsom takes aim: GOP destined for 'waste bin of history'

Gavin proudly sticks his foot all the way down his throat claiming republicans headed for "the waste bin of history".
He'll, at least, always have his daddy's money to fall back on. I just found out dad managed the Getty oil fortune and was a state appellate judge. Typical liberal asshole!
His golden lifeboat is always at the ready.

Ashamed of his own conspicuous wealth and good luck so he tries to give California away to illegals and the homeless to show he isn't the privileged moron we all know him to be.
Did you know the dep. of Labor is talking about a depressed labor force because latino's are not filling those jobs you rednecks whined for? Find a fruit farmer, white boy and apply....the booming economy needs you white mfs' now
Or convict an illegal of entering the country in violation of US law, and sentence him to a year on a chain gang...

Those crops need to be picked!!!

Did you know the dep. of Labor is talking about a depressed labor force because latino's are not filling those jobs you rednecks whined for? Find a fruit farmer, white boy and apply....the booming economy needs you white mfs' now
Your combination of racist invective and ignorance is very amusing. Do you do gigs, other than for the Nation of Islam
and New Black Panthers, I mean?

Russia isn't actually communist. Their country depends on capitalism too. If you disagree you should go to Moscow and ask the guy running the Russian branch of Mcdonald's if he thinks Russia isn't a capitalist nation.
I laugh at you......

Pages in category "Government-owned companies of Russia"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

A
B
C
E
F
G
I
K
L
M
N
R
S
T
U
V
Y
Z

I laugh at you......

The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

A
B
C
E
F
G
I
K
L
M
N
R
S
T
U
V
Y
Z

The United States has state owned enterprises too. Are you suggesting that Russia's economy doesn't implement capitalism?

I laugh at you......

A
B
C
E
F
G
I
K
L
M
N
R
S
T
U
V
Y
Z

The United States has state owned enterprises too. Are you suggesting that Russia's economy doesn't implement capitalism?
I didn't say that, But, you're saying that Russia isn't a communist nation....it is.

I didn't say that, But, you're saying that Russia isn't a communist nation....it is.

I see that they've called themselves such, but it seems to be an identity crisis.

"a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs."

That's not how it is in Russia. Their way is way closer to our own than it is to actual communism.

Forum List

Back