What made you dislike Trump?

Look at all the criminals in Trump's administration and the scum bags he's pardoned. Parents used to teach us 'tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are'. But let's look at loyalty. If some one didn't do what Trump wanted them to do, even if it was illegal, he put them on his shit list and even bad mouthed them in public. Jeff Sessions and Mike Pense for example. No, any one who still thinks trump's not a low life lying piece of shit is either seriously stupid or they're low lifes themselves. This from a guy who voted for the piece of shit.
What criminals?
Manafort
Cohen
Bannon
Stone
Flynn
Gates
Nader
Papadopoulos
None of those were in the Trump administration except for Flynn, and the DOJ dropped the charges on him. Bannon hasn't been accused of any crimes. The charges against Stone were laughable. Nadar wasn't part of the Trump administration.

Who are you going to list next, the dog catcher?

Let’s not forget about both establishment scam parties that have been pilfering our taxes for the last 30+ years.
Lol, the government has been pilfering taxes since the beginning of government because idiots like you elect scam artists

And of course if left up to YOU, none of these people would get elected and our Fed would be as pure as the driven snow, right? :21:
Takes more than just me to keep an eye on all those fuckers but ya I don't vote for people who are barred from being involved in charity because they got caught scamming those who donated. I don't vote for people whose universities get shut down and tuition returned because it was deemed a scam.
Nevertheless, you voted for Hillary.
Ya, when was Hillary sued and had to return money?
We have one set of laws for Republicans, and another for Democrats. The judges and lawyers in NY and DC are all Democrats.

Then why haven’t Republicans prosecuted Democrats? Possibly because you need to have evidence that they committed crimes.

25 Republican investigations by all levels of law enforcement, clear the Clintons of any wrongdoing. Two investigations of Trump lead to two impeachment, and a slew of criminal charges against a multitude of Trump associates, all of whom plead guilty or were convicted.

Democrats cleared out the crooks, racists and the corrupt politicians years ago. They all went and joined the Republican Party, which welcomed them with open arms.
95% of the people in the DOJ are Democrats, moron.

In politics the argument is the point. Insults are not part of an argument. They're there because the argument is lacking.
When bad arguments win, you get bad politics.
But Trump won in 2016 because of his good arguments. America is going down hill because we are letting to many Hispanics into our country. Our best days our behind us. Trump was trying to save us and return us to what we used to have.

Trump won in 2016 because A) the system is messed up and only has a two parties, B) because the system is messed up and he didn't need to win the popular vote, C) because the voters will vote for anything.

Trump wasn't trying to save you from anything. See C. You look like Trump became your mythical God or something.

Trump told you that you were all idiots, and you ignored it. Hillary said it and you were all fake shocked.

In politics the argument is the point. Insults are not part of an argument. They're there because the argument is lacking.
When bad arguments win, you get bad politics.
But Trump won in 2016 because of his good arguments. America is going down hill because we are letting to many Hispanics into our country. Our best days our behind us. Trump was trying to save us and return us to what we used to have.

America is going downhill because it’s been run by corrupt people like Donald Trump and the other Republican leaders. The only thing those people have done for the past 40 years is to cut taxes to billionaires and crash the economy.

Trump did nothing for the people. He lined the pockets of the billionaires and left the people broke, sick, and grieving for half a million loved ones.

Actually it's going downhill because of the two party system, made by FPTP.

It's easy to manipulate, forces the two parties to come up with policies that fit 50% of the nation or more, which forces them to tell people what they want, rather than to listen to what they want.

Then the voters have gone so crazy because they've had so much manipulation, that it's turned into a comedy club.

Let’s not forget about both establishment scam parties that have been pilfering our taxes for the last 30+ years.
Lol, the government has been pilfering taxes since the beginning of government because idiots like you elect scam artists

And of course if left up to YOU, none of these people would get elected and our Fed would be as pure as the driven snow, right? :21:
Takes more than just me to keep an eye on all those fuckers but ya I don't vote for people who are barred from being involved in charity because they got caught scamming those who donated. I don't vote for people whose universities get shut down and tuition returned because it was deemed a scam.
Ya, when was Hillary sued and had to return money?
We have one set of laws for Republicans, and another for Democrats. The judges and lawyers in NY and DC are all Democrats.
Lol. No we don't. You and I go to court the judge ain't gunna give a fuck. Hillarious. You gunna walk through life feeling like a victim? I hope the fuck not because that would really fucking suck. I got a hug for ya if you need it. I suggest finding a big titled women to do it for ya though likely more effective.
Yes we do. Why aren't Comey, Hillary, and Strohk in prison?
No fucking evidence of crime dumb fuck

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.

I voted for him twice.

And I'd likely vote for him again.

However, his ego really did lose him the 2020 election. If he'd just kept his mouth shut and pressed forward he'd have won hands down.

As it was, he handed the left what they needed to beat him.

That wipes out our efforts on his behalf.

That pisses me off.

So he showed himself to be the idiot that everybody else already knew him to be.

I don't know that he is an idiot.

We are posting on an internet board.

He is a billionaire.

So, I am careful there.

However, he did show a less than contemplative and self-less part of himself and violated the trust of millions.
He's rich only because his father left him a lot of money. Not because of anything he did.

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.

I voted for him twice.

However, his ego really did lose him the 2020 election. If he'd just kept his mouth shut and pressed forward he'd have won hands down.

That pisses me off.

So he showed himself to be the idiot that everybody else already knew him to be.

I don't know that he is an idiot.

We are posting on an internet board.

He is a billionaire.

So, I am careful there.

However, he did show a less than contemplative and self-less part of himself and violated the trust of millions.
He's rich only because his father left him a lot of money. Not because of anything he did.

Not totally true....but I realize that generally the case with those who make such claims.

A 2016 analysis of Trump's business career in The Economist concluded that his performance since 1985 had been "mediocre compared with the stock market and property in New York".[14] A subsequent analysis in The Washington Post similarly noted that Trump's estimated net worth of $100 million in 1978 would have increased to $6 billion by 2016 if he had invested it in a typical retirement fund, and concluded that "Trump is a mix of braggadocio, business failures, and real success."[15]

I thought his trolling on Twitter was unnecessary after he won. Cost him many votes IMO. It was entertaining though and triggered a lot of people with weak constitutions.

Obumma spent more than any other country on military, that is why ours was falling apart when he left office?

CROCK. What we spend compared to another country is not an issue because we might use AI guidance on a bomb while other countries are still using vacuum tubes! What the issue is here is what we spend relative to OURSELVES, and these charts clearly present the matter:

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 2.44.16 AM.png

They show that while military spending was up each year starting 2001 probably due to 9/11, 2 years after Obama got in, he CUT spending straight for the next 6 years!

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 2.45.16 AM.png

Obumma's early spending might have helped ameliorate the effects of 9/11 but his slow starvation took its toll after eight years!

Evenflow doesn't vote for ANYONE with a private sector company connection because everyone he has ever supported have all been career politicians. If the private sector ran itself the way politicians run government, they all be out of business.

I voted for him twice.

That pisses me off.

He did win, the fact is the election was rigged.

I was told that Trump was anti gay/trans and fought against woman's rights and...and my eyes glazed over. No. What did Trump ACTUALY DO ( with facts) that was worse than Democrats benefiting from, and tacitly supporting racial divisiveness?

That is pretty much Biden except Biden loves his Trans.:D He supports trans rights over woman's rights.

I know pretty much why a lot of people hate Trump. These are the same people that believe everything the MSM tells them. The MSM for 4 straight years on a daily basis killed his character in every and any way they could do it.

Many of us never saw anything in Donald Trump to like. The appearance of being simply a spoiled rich boy was only ever re-enforced by his actions. There was never anything of art or originality displayed, merely bravado, bluff and bullying. His only real success was to constantly employ distraction in order to advance his selfishness.
As President, he did surprise us with audacity regarding Korea. Some of us were favorably impressed, for example, when he just up and went to the 38th parallel and joined the Chief of State of North Korea in crossing the famous line.
That was the acme of his administration.

Trump sent a minion to openly lie in a blustering fashion about an easily searched event as soon as he was inaugurated, thereby treating the audience with complete disdain and demonstrating pathological narcissism.

Forum List

Back