What made you dislike Trump?

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.

He showed the world that our career politicians and lapdog media actually HAVE been playing us for fools for many years. There is no excuse for the way the world is except that they WANT it this way.
Ya, he showed you what a fool you were that is for fucking sure. You elected a guy president that built a scam university after which the courts made him pay back all that tuition. He created a scam charity after which the courts made him pay back all the donations. He created a scam web page for his election after which the courts made him pay back hundreds of millions of dollars in donations. He then paid it back with stop the steal donations. Of course the courts will make him pay that back in the future also. He said fuck you to the emollients clause and steered millions of tax payers dollars to his business. Of course eventually he will have to pay that back also. Do I need to go on?
Let’s not forget about both establishment scam parties that have been pilfering our taxes for the last 30+ years.

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.
I just generally think people from the east coast are fucking annoying.

Policy-wise, Trump is definitely the best US president in our lifetimes, no doubt about it. I just don't like the dialect.

I don't visit NYC often for a reason.

People there are just rude. And often violent for no particular reason.

Last edited:

He showed the world that our career politicians and lapdog media actually HAVE been playing us for fools for many years. There is no excuse for the way the world is except that they WANT it this way.
Ya, he showed you what a fool you were that is for fucking sure. You elected a guy president that built a scam university after which the courts made him pay back all that tuition. He created a scam charity after which the courts made him pay back all the donations. He created a scam web page for his election after which the courts made him pay back hundreds of millions of dollars in donations. He then paid it back with stop the steal donations. Of course the courts will make him pay that back in the future also. He said fuck you to the emollients clause and steered millions of tax payers dollars to his business. Of course eventually he will have to pay that back also. Do I need to go on?
Let’s not forget about both establishment scam parties that have been pilfering our taxes for the last 30+ years.
Lol, the government has been pilfering taxes since the beginning of government because idiots like you elect scam artists and then call them the best thing since peanut butter. So your logic is obviously "We like it,we love it, we want more of it."

I voted for him twice.

And I'd likely vote for him again.

However, his ego really did lose him the 2020 election. If he'd just kept his mouth shut and pressed forward he'd have won hands down.

As it was, he handed the left what they needed to beat him.

That wipes out our efforts on his behalf.

That pisses me off.

So he showed himself to be the idiot that everybody else already knew him to be.

Ya, he showed you what a fool you were that is for fucking sure.
Really? How so?

You elected a guy president that
  • built a scam university.
  • He created a scam charity.
  • He created a scam web page.

Lessee, a school where those not satisfied with the curriculum got a refund? A charity he profited from? A scam webpage? Really? these are the things? Didn't most of this occur before he was even in office? Things that most every other politician pulls but gets away with usually because they are part of the system? Like Hillary and her qiuid pro quo charities, donate and get a favor from the USA? Or now for the 2nd time hearing of Nancy's insider trading to cash in on legislation she has advanced knowledge of?

Funny how you don't notice that Trump:
  • Eviscerated regulations holding down business and driving up costs putting more power back into the hands of the people.
  • Built an incredible economy.
  • Raised wages.
  • Lowered taxes.
  • Unprecedented peace, progress and foreign relations.
  • Built the military back up.
  • Brought our boys home.
  • Ended wars.
  • Killed many bad guys.
  • Fixed the VA.
  • Drove an enormous vaccine program to save us from Covid.
  • Innumerable other things.

If Trump made us a fool, I shudder to think what Biden, a man who doesn't even belong in the WH has made us.

Last edited:
Ya, he showed you what a fool you were that is for fucking sure.
Really? How so?

You elected a guy president that
  • built a scam university.
  • He created a scam charity.
  • He created a scam web page.

Lessee, a school where those not satisfied with the curriculum got a refund? A charity he profited from? A scam webpage? Really? these are the things? Didn't most of this occur before he was even in office? Things that most every other politiocian pulls but gets away with usually because they are part of the system? Like Hillary and her qiuid pro quo charities, donate and get a favor from the USA? Or now for the 2nd time hearing of Nancy's insider trading to cash in on legislation she has advanced knowledge of?

Funny how you don't notice that Trump:
  • Eviscerated regulations holding down business and driving up costs putting more power back into the hands of the people.
  • Built an incredible economy.
  • Raised wages.
  • Lowered taxes.
  • Unprecedented peace, progress and foreign relations.
  • Built the military back up.
  • Brought our boys home.
  • Ended wars.
  • Killed many bad guys.
  • Fixed the VA.
  • Drove an enormous vaccine program to save us from Covid.
  • Innumerable other things.

If Trump made us a fool, I shudder to think what Biden, a man who doesn't even belong in the WH has made us.
So let's just start with built back up the military. We spent more than any other nation on military before he was in office. He then spent even more money on the military. What changed other than more of our hard earned tax dollars going to the military than before?

Allowed himself to get rolled by establishment republicans and signed off on their bloated budgets.

Allowed himself to get conned into attacking Syria -TWICE- with no credible evidence that Assad gassed anyone.

Appointing Nikki Haley, James Wray, Elaine Chao, Gina Haspell, Rex Tillerson, and scads of other swamp lifers to important positions.

Being fool enough to believe that John Bolton was a suitable NSA.

Failing to leave Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, and so forth.

Not pardoning Snowden and Assange.

Didn't make him despicable, he just grossly underestimated what he was up against.

Lol, the government has been pilfering taxes since the beginning of government because idiots like you elect scam artists

And of course if left up to YOU, none of these people would get elected and our Fed would be as pure as the driven snow, right? :21:

There are so many things, his lies, his crimes, his petulant toddler demeanor...

How can I pick just one?
OK, all presidents lie at one time or the other. I skip that. Trump was rather lacking in discretion. Agree. Go on...
You can't skip that. The lies were historically huge and high volume.

I loved his foreign policy.
Especially his ending of the funding of Islamic psychopaths in Syria which happened under Obama.
He literally saved the Christian community in the Middle East who were on the verge of being driven into the Mediterranean.
If I was American, I would definately dig his America First policy and non-intervention policy.
I also like the way he didn't hide from questions and briefings.
I don't think he should stand again. He's getting old, and should give the nod to De Santis or Marjorie Green. Maybe even Candace Owens or Cruz. They have energy and guts.

There are so many things, his lies, his crimes, his petulant toddler demeanor...

How can I pick just one?
No, you claim Trump sunk the Lusitania or assassinated Arch Duke Ferdinand of Austria for all I care. What did Trump actually DO that was so bleedin BAD?

Lol, the government has been pilfering taxes since the beginning of government because idiots like you elect scam artists

And of course if left up to YOU, none of these people would get elected and our Fed would be as pure as the driven snow, right? :21:
Takes more than just me to keep an eye on all those fuckers but ya I don't vote for people who are barred from being involved in charity because they got caught scamming those who donated. I don't vote for people whose universities get shut down and tuition returned because it was deemed a scam.

How can I pick just one?
OK, all presidents lie at one time or the other. I skip that. Trump was rather lacking in discretion. Agree. Go on...
You can't skip that. The lies were historically huge and high volume.
I heard Trump sexing things up, like saying "We're seeing numbers like you're never seen before...." Salesman talk.
Biden, on the other hand is just a downright liar. Saying there was no vaccine before his inauguration, his endless plagiarism, his promise to bring in 15 dollars min wage, his promise to cancel student debt, his promise to be transparent...endless lies.

So let's just start with built back up the military. We spent more than any other nation on military before he was in office.

Really? Obumma spent more than any other country on military, that is why ours was falling apart when he left office?
The answer is yes Obama spent way more on the military than the next 8 closest countries combined.

SO YES TRUMPS HORSESHIT WAS NOTHING BUT A CAMPAIGN SLOGAN.

Forum List

Back