What made you dislike Trump?

Of his political sins, encouraging his base to go openly violent and fascist is his biggest sin. He and his violent fascist followers tried to end American democracy
Bull shit. You people are spittle-flecked delusional. Before you put a boot on the neck of 80 million other Americans you'd better plan on more effort than just stealing votes. It's not going to be that easy. We can live together or we can burn it all down together. Decision time is here.

We mean actual facts, not Democrat lies.

And there's my point confirmed about how the Trump cult despises anyone who isn't delusional.

Bri, your fascist pals are still all going to prison. Biden has pushed through just about everything he wanted, and he and his policies are very popular. Your delusional whining has had zero effect on reality.

We mean actual facts, not Democrat lies.

And there's my point confirmed about how the Trump cult despises anyone who isn't delusional.

Bri, your fascist pals are still all going to prison. Biden has pushed through just about everything he wanted, and he and his policies are very popular. Your delusional whining has had zero effect on reality.
You are delusional. You are the kind we despise.

The fact that you believe Biden's policies are popular is the proof.

He's a liar
He is not bright at all
He's delusional
He has a volatile temper which negatively impacts his actions
He is not bright at all
He alienates allies and foes.
He's a liar
He's loyal one day and throws his loyalists under a bus the next
He is not bright at all
He cannot work with people
He's delusional
He and his allies are all fake, they spew the same bazaar lines
He is not bright at all

He killed hundreds of thousands of American citizens, he set diplomacy back to the stone age, he torpedoed the economy, he legitimized the racists, he gave my tax money to his billionaire buddies, he cheated the American people out of hundreds of millions of dollars, he cheapened the office to the point of illegitimacy, he made lies from the Whitehouse commonplace, expected, and accepted violence and verbal attacks as well, he delegitimized and undermined our intelligence agencies, he politicized the DOJ, he...

As I said, there are so many things, how can I pick just one?
You cannot pick one because there is none to choose from in the first place, you stupid scuzzy ignorant retarded jackass.

You're an idiot.

You're a TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:
Bull shit. You people are spittle-flecked delusional. Before you put a boot on the neck of 80 million other Americans you'd better plan on more effort than just stealing votes. It's not going to be that easy.

We get it. You know you can't win elections honestly any more, being that Americans hate your commie dogshit policies, so you're threatening more violence to get your way.

We can live together or we can burn it all down together.

Stuff your threats, fascist. You don't get to steal elections with violence, no matter how many threats you make.

Decision time is here.

Seeing as all your violent insurrectionist buddies are going to prison, it seems Americans have decided to report violent fascist Trump cultists to law enforcement. Dwell on that for a while, before you take it any further.

Let’s not forget about both establishment scam parties that have been pilfering our taxes for the last 30+ years.
Lol, the government has been pilfering taxes since the beginning of government because idiots like you elect scam artists

And of course if left up to YOU, none of these people would get elected and our Fed would be as pure as the driven snow, right? :21:
Takes more than just me to keep an eye on all those fuckers but ya I don't vote for people who are barred from being involved in charity because they got caught scamming those who donated. I don't vote for people whose universities get shut down and tuition returned because it was deemed a scam.
Nevertheless, you voted for Hillary.
Ya, when was Hillary sued and had to return money?

Trump had no center, guiding principals, ethos or ideology that guided his actions. He said and did what he thought would get him the most fame or support not what would be most effective, morally correct or even connected with reality. As far as policy, I would start with his trade policy was garbage and his spending was out of control.

Look at all the criminals in Trump's administration and the scum bags he's pardoned. Parents used to teach us 'tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are'. But let's look at loyalty. If some one didn't do what Trump wanted them to do, even if it was illegal, he put them on his shit list and even bad mouthed them in public. Jeff Sessions and Mike Pense for example. No, any one who still thinks trump's not a low life lying piece of shit is either seriously stupid or they're low lifes themselves. This from a guy who voted for the piece of shit.
What criminals?

Let’s not forget about both establishment scam parties that have been pilfering our taxes for the last 30+ years.
Lol, the government has been pilfering taxes since the beginning of government because idiots like you elect scam artists

And of course if left up to YOU, none of these people would get elected and our Fed would be as pure as the driven snow, right? :21:
Takes more than just me to keep an eye on all those fuckers but ya I don't vote for people who are barred from being involved in charity because they got caught scamming those who donated. I don't vote for people whose universities get shut down and tuition returned because it was deemed a scam.
We have one set of laws for Republicans, and another for Democrats. The judges and lawyers in NY and DC are all Democrats.

The people who gave Hillary the money don't want it back. That's how bribery works, moron.

In politics the argument is the point. Insults are not part of an argument. They're there because the argument is lacking.
When bad arguments win, you get bad politics.
But Trump won in 2016 because of his good arguments. America is going down hill because we are letting to many Hispanics into our country. Our best days our behind us. Trump was trying to save us and return us to what we used to have.

America is going downhill because it’s been run by corrupt people like Donald Trump and the other Republican leaders. The only thing those people have done for the past 40 years is to cut taxes to billionaires and crash the economy.

Trump did nothing for the people. He lined the pockets of the billionaires and left the people broke, sick, and grieving for half a million loved ones.

We have one set of laws for Republicans, and another for Democrats. The judges and lawyers in NY and DC are all Democrats.
Lol. No we don't. You and I go to court the judge ain't gunna give a fuck. Hillarious. You gunna walk through life feeling like a victim? I hope the fuck not because that would really fucking suck. I got a hug for ya if you need it. I suggest finding a big titled women to do it for ya though likely more effective.

I was watching CNBC one night when The Apprentice came on. It had been on NBC a year or perhaps two but I had never watched. That night I gave it a try. I was impressed by the contestants and found the portions of the show Trump wasn't part of enjoyable. Hated the show's last 10 minutes when it became an ass kissing contest and noticed that he surrounded himself with "yes" men (and women). The more I saw of him, the less I liked him. That was the start of it for me.

Then why haven’t Republicans prosecuted Democrats? Possibly because you need to have evidence that they committed crimes.

25 Republican investigations by all levels of law enforcement, clear the Clintons of any wrongdoing. Two investigations of Trump lead to two impeachment, and a slew of criminal charges against a multitude of Trump associates, all of whom plead guilty or were convicted.

Democrats cleared out the crooks, racists and the corrupt politicians years ago. They all went and joined the Republican Party, which welcomed them with open arms.

The people who gave Hillary the money don't want it back. That's how bribery works, moron.
Lol. Ya no court cases, no proof, no record. Just more horseshit. On the other hand want some proof of Trump being sued and having to return the money?

Look at all the criminals in Trump's administration and the scum bags he's pardoned. Parents used to teach us 'tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are'. But let's look at loyalty. If some one didn't do what Trump wanted them to do, even if it was illegal, he put them on his shit list and even bad mouthed them in public. Jeff Sessions and Mike Pense for example. No, any one who still thinks trump's not a low life lying piece of shit is either seriously stupid or they're low lifes themselves. This from a guy who voted for the piece of shit.
What criminals?
Manafort
Cohen
Bannon
Stone
Flynn
Gates
Nader
Papadopoulos

Lol. No we don't. You and I go to court the judge ain't gunna give a fuck. Hillarious. You gunna walk through life feeling like a victim? I hope the fuck not because that would really fucking suck. I got a hug for ya if you need it. I suggest finding a big titled women to do it for ya though likely more effective.
Yes we do. Why aren't Comey, Hillary, and Strohk in prison?

Forum List

Back