What level of White are you?

We fight racism by identifying it and demonizing its perpetrators. And that is being done. I personally, when I know of a business owner who's racist, take action to bring down the business. All legal, and all to teach racists that EVIL does not pay!
Check yourself, racist.
You one of them BLM nazi fascist DemsKKKum?? Interesting. Legal?? lmao You're a bloody joke!!!

Greg

We fight racism by identifying it and demonizing its perpetrators. And that is being done. I personally, when I know of a business owner who's racist, take action to bring down the business. All legal, and all to teach racists that EVIL does not pay!
Check yourself, racist.
You're a pathetic nutto. Boogallooooooooooooooo!!!!

greg

African tribes were in a constant state of war with each other. Lies get you nowhere!!!

Greg
You know nothing of African history. Who was Sundiata? Tell us about the Fante Confederacy. You cannot.

No, they were not in a state of constant warfare. That would be Europe, home of the 100 Year War. Do you think that facile cliches such as that excuse your racism? They do not, nor do they explain away the ongoing racism in this society which continues to cause suffering.

I would strongly advise you not to accuse me of lying to my face. I do not suffer racist traitors lightly, boy.

If so many whites didn't behave like drooling racists, these sorts of reactions wouldn't occur. And of course white racists will drag out the most extreme dialogue and pretend that it represents black people, or the anti-racist cause, and so, relax, the other side is outrageous and so you don't have to worry about it, just go on being a racist subhuman as you were raised to be and pretend you're justified. Get with other like-minded white racists and you can all say the n-word and guffaw and drool in your beer together.

Pretending racism isn't a problem is laughable, when such pretense is always coming from RACISTS!

Racists are scum, on the moral scale, down there with pedophiles, which many of them also are!
You racist, Bru!!!!! When I see you disarming the gangs in Chicago then I'll take you seriously!!!

Greg

You one of them BLM nazi fascist DemsKKKum?? Interesting. Legal?? lmao You're a bloody joke!!!

Greg
You're a stupid racist, but that's redundant. You are an example of the sort of sociopath whose presence is a detriment to the USA. Get out now, boy. Russia awaits. You'll love the ambient racism and fascism, traitor.

You know nothing of African history. Who was Sundiata? Tell us about the Fante Confederacy. You cannot.

No, they were not in a state of constant warfare. That would be Europe, home of the 100 Year War. Do you think that facile cliches such as that excuse your racism? They do not, nor do they explain away the ongoing racism in this society which continues to cause suffering.

I would strongly advise you not to accuse me of lying to my face. I do not suffer racist traitors lightly, boy.
So what caused the Old Ghana to collapse??

Greg

You racist, Bru!!!!! When I see you disarming the gangs in Chicago then I'll take you seriously!!!

Greg
You are simply a racist looking for excuses. That makes you a sociopathic drag on this nation. Get out!

Now, go disarm all the white-right nutcases salivating for insurrection and a "day of the rope". If you're not doing that, then shut your vile ill-bred mouth, kluxboy.

You're a stupid racist, but that's redundant. You are an example of the sort of sociopath whose presence is a detriment to the USA. Get out now, boy. Russia awaits. You'll love the ambient racism and fascism, traitor.
Shouldn't you be going to Africa to get reparations from the Chiefs who considered your ancestors to be a cash crop!!!?? You want to buy a condo in Monrovia???

Greg

So what caused the Old Ghana to collapse??

Greg
Ghana Empire was harassed by Berbers throughout its history. It was overrun by Senegalese, which caused the final collapse. And this is different from what was going on in Europe? You said "tribes" were always fighting. An Empire is not a tribe.

Check out the long list of wars perpetrated by the Holy Roman Empire in Italy, to cite only one example of ongoing European warfare.

And fighting in Africa justifies what? Slavery? Your racism which you like learned as part of a dysfunctional upbringing? Cops shooting down unarmed blacks in the street? Just what is your point?

There was FAR more warfare going on in Europe than anywhere. Learn real history, not revisionist racist garbage.

Shouldn't you be going to Africa to get reparations from the Chiefs who considered your ancestors to be a cash crop!!!?? You want to buy a condo in Monrovia???

Greg
Shouldn't you be shutting your ignorant racism mouth before you spew your filth in the presence of a decent person who shuts you up in unpleasant ways, little kluxboy?

You are simply a racist looking for excuses. That makes you a sociopathic drag on this nation. Get out!

Now, go disarm all the white-right nutcases salivating for insurrection and a "day of the rope". If you're not doing that, then shut your vile ill-bred mouth, kluxboy.
lmao

You go disarm those gangs killing black kids you lying self serving prat!!!As for the "day of the rope" mob I'd vote AGAINST DEMOKKKRATS if I could!! Why don't you you empty headed Mau Mau!!!??

Greg

Last edited:
Ghana Empire was harassed by Berbers throughout its history. It was overrun by Senegalese, which caused the final collapse. And this is different from what was going on in Europe? You said "tribes" were always fighting. An Empire is not a tribe.

Check out the long list of wars perpetrated by the Holy Roman Empire in Italy, to cite only one example of ongoing European warfare.

And fighting in Africa justifies what? Slavery? Your racism which you like learned as part of a dysfunctional upbringing? Cops shooting down unarmed blacks in the street? Just what is your point?

There was FAR more warfare going on in Europe than anywhere. Learn real history, not revisionist racist garbage.
I am quite aware of Euro history and I like visiting the old ruins and whatnot. hohum. You're answering yourself. Quite stupidly too. Do you refuse to spend your hard earned/welfare checks at White establishments or do you prefer burning down Black owned cake shops?? As usual you are full of piss and wind.

Greg

Shouldn't you be shutting your ignorant racism mouth before you spew your filth in the presence of a decent person who shuts you up in unpleasant ways, little kluxboy?
You a decent person?? lmao. You're a two bit loser howling at the winds without any substance to your bile filled tirades. You are superficial at best if not blatantly a useful idiot for the demoKKKratic party. Enjoy your self-enforced serfdom!! lmao

Greg

Now what "unpleasant ways" would that be, dear loser?? You wanna talk about Kyle and the "make a wish" foundation?? Go seek out someone who will respond accordingly you miserable powder puff!!!

lol. Trash talking is somehow going to impress anyone...Oh My!!!!!!!

And what little pile of crap "idea" do you support, ratbag???

Greg

The Klan were DemsKKKum and you now SERVE THEM!!! lmao

That's a good little fieldboy!! you do the Bidening of the DemsKKKum who consider you trash just because your Black. Do you notice biDen sniffing little BLACK girls' hair?? lmao

1994.......put more Blacks in Prison than ever before. That was DEMSKKKUM you useful idiot to the Defilers of Blacks!!! They are forever MY enemy; how about yours????

Greg

What bloody point are you trying to make, lad!!!? Out with it!!! lmao The African chiefs wanted your ancestors gone; they were just $$$$ for them. CASH CROP !!!

Greg

Sinajuavi ran away?? lol

Is it reporting to its demoKKKrat masters???

Greg

Check yourself, racist.
Make sure your own house is in order before judging and pontificating, karen.

Forum List

Back