What level of White are you?

We are going to have a brand new generation of kids coming up that's going to grow up hating themselves and self-loathing all because of the colour of their own skin (white) when they've done absolutely nothing wrong.

They'll be taught that they're second-class citizens or just sheer evil due to stuff that happened hundreds of years ago or because capitalism has old, rich, white men in positions of power in boardrooms etc.

Imagine for just one second that this was reversed and kids in classrooms had charts and tests to measure how black they are and then get judged more thereafter that.

It's fucking disgusting.

It's the responsibility of parents to let their kids know this bullshit is bullshit.

It is a perverse and counterproductive exercise to explain to your school-age children that some of what they are taught is incorrect (or worse). How is the child to assess future matters that are taught? Asking for reasonable skepticism from an 8-year-old is a bit much.

When my son was 10 (29 years ago) he was taught safety measures that should be taken when engaging in anal sex...in the interest of stopping the spread of AIDS. When I questioned whether this was appropriate for a 10-year-old I was told, in no uncertain terms, that "It is never too early to learn." When I asked whether the training was compulsory, the arrangement was that the parents could pull their kid out, and they would be sent to a "Study Hall" for the period when this garbage was being taught. Sure to make your kid popular among his mates.

My wife insisted that I NOT bring up the fact that the heterosexual AIDS in the white suburbs was a myth - never a single case in our county to that date.

It appears, 29 years later, that my son did use reasonable caution when engaging in anal sex with infected classmates.

Whew! Dodged a bullet.

It is a perverse and counterproductive exercise to explain to your school-age children that some of what they are taught is incorrect (or worse). ....

Bullshit it is. That is a parent's responsibility.

We are going to have a brand new generation of kids coming up that's going to grow up hating themselves and self-loathing all because of the colour of their own skin (white) when they've done absolutely nothing wrong.

They'll be taught that they're second-class citizens or just sheer evil due to stuff that happened hundreds of years ago or because capitalism has old, rich, white men in positions of power in boardrooms etc.

Imagine for just one second that this was reversed and kids in classrooms had charts and tests to measure how black they are and then get judged more thereafter that.

It's fucking disgusting.

It's the responsibility of parents to let their kids know this bullshit is bullshit.

Of course but their parents are telling them one thing and then they're going to school to be told something else and brainwashed.

A lot of households the teachers at school will spend more time with these kids than the parents do on your average day.

It's fucking disgusting.

Of course but their parents are telling them one thing and then they're going to school to be told something else and brainwashed.

A lot of households the teachers at school will spend more time with these kids than the parents do on your average day.

Bullshit. IF a student has one unethical teacher who promotes any particular political view, most classes are 90 minutes long at most. If parents don't spend more than 90 minutes a day with their own children, they are neglectful.

It's fucking disgusting.

Bullshit. IF a student has one unethical teacher who promotes any particular political view, most classes are 90 minutes long at most. If parents don't spend more than 90 minutes a day with their own children, they are neglectful.

I'm talking about primary school children, who if it's anything like the UK are in school from 8/9am until 3/4pm - sometimes longer if there's breakfast/after school clubs because here in the UK they are getting taught some crazy stuff even at that age from crackpot teachers with a questionable curriculum.

Principal sends white parents a ‘tool for action’ telling them to become ‘white traitors’ and then ‘white abolitionists’
Posted at 5:36 pm on February 15, 2021 by Brett T.

Apparently this list of the eight “white identities” has been passed around on Facebook for a couple of years, but we’d never heard of its author, Professor Barnor Hesse. Lecia Michelle writes in a post on Medium that Hesse is an associate professor of African American studies, political science, and sociology at Northwestern University who developed the list “for black and brown people to use as a resource to categorize those people who claim to be our allies.”

“So if you ranked yourself, you failed miserably. White people have no business ranking their own allyship,” Michelle writes. “If you ranked yourself as anything other than a plain-old white supremacist, you also failed.”

Critical race theory watchdog Christopher F. Rufo is reporting that the principal of a New York school sent the list of white identities to white parents so that they could try to convert themselves from white supremacists to white abolitionists.

View attachment 457816

Only number 8 will set things right so I guess guilty white leftard allies should start killing themselves first...

Whiteness has to be snuffed out so it doesn't reassert itself

Lol

DeBlasio and NY Progressive politicians are doing EVERYTHING they can, short of cattle cars, to drive white, middle class people from NYC

You racist whites crack me up with your whining. The term white is a construct created by European ethnic groups used to unify and oppress people of color. Whites consists of, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, British, Norwegians , Swedes, Fins, Germans, French, Spanish, Greek, Poles, Italians, Austrials, Russians, Dutch, Portuguese, Czechs, serbs, etc., etc. It starts with the Hamitic Hypothesis.

You racist whites crack me up with your whining. The term white is a construct created by European ethnic groups used to unify and oppress people of color. Whites consists of, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, British, Norwegians , Swedes, Fins, Germans, French, Spanish, Greek, Poles, Italians, Austrials, Russians, Dutch, Portuguese, Czechs, serbs, etc., etc. It starts with the Hamitic Hypothesis.

DNA takes every human back to Africa. No matter the amount of sun exposure your ancestors have had.

Poor baby! So oppressed.

I'm Bulgarian on one side of the family and Irish on the other; where the hell is MY white privilege??? Stuff the woke liars who only want a political platform and to suck on the Gov teat!!!

(History lesson: Bulgars oppressed by the Turks for 500 years; Irish ditto by the English!! Even the US had "No Irish" need apply welcoming mats!!!!)

Greg

Principal sends white parents a ‘tool for action’ telling them to become ‘white traitors’ and then ‘white abolitionists’

Apparently this list of the eight “white identities” has been passed around on Facebook for a couple of years, but we’d never heard of its author, Professor Barnor Hesse. Lecia Michelle writes in a post on Medium that Hesse is an associate professor of African American studies, political science, and sociology at Northwestern University who developed the list “for black and brown people to use as a resource to categorize those people who claim to be our allies.”

“So if you ranked yourself, you failed miserably. White people have no business ranking their own allyship,” Michelle writes. “If you ranked yourself as anything other than a plain-old white supremacist, you also failed.”

Critical race theory watchdog Christopher F. Rufo is reporting that the principal of a New York school sent the list of white identities to white parents so that they could try to convert themselves from white supremacists to white abolitionists.

View attachment 457816

Only number 8 will set things right so I guess guilty white leftard allies should start killing themselves first...

Lol
It’s utterly amazing the “ human filth “‘that passes for a teacher ?? Most of them are not fit to work with a dog

Most of them refuse to work with you?

If white people suddenly disappeared, most of the black people on Earth would probably starve to death in a very short time.

Is telling the truth wassist?

View attachment 457816

Lol
If so many whites didn't behave like drooling racists, these sorts of reactions wouldn't occur. And of course white racists will drag out the most extreme dialogue and pretend that it represents black people, or the anti-racist cause, and so, relax, the other side is outrageous and so you don't have to worry about it, just go on being a racist subhuman as you were raised to be and pretend you're justified. Get with other like-minded white racists and you can all say the n-word and guffaw and drool in your beer together.

Pretending racism isn't a problem is laughable, when such pretense is always coming from RACISTS!

Racists are scum, on the moral scale, down there with pedophiles, which many of them also are!

If white people suddenly disappeared, most of the black people on Earth would probably starve to death in a very short time.

Is telling the truth wassist?
Your racism is offensive, and you deserve retribution for it. Black people were doing fine before the Arabs and Europeans showed up with their slaving ways. Europe was a festering shithole, however, take a good look at that, and why so many Europeans wanted to leave!

Europeans were sexually torturing and burning women as "witches" while calling Native Americans and Africans "savages". That's just how stupid white racists are. Thanks for providing another example.

Idiotic counter productive race baiting. We should all seek to be Americans instead of labeling ourselves something else. Actual equality. You don't fight racism by becoming racist.
We fight racism by identifying it and demonizing its perpetrators. And that is being done. I personally, when I know of a business owner who's racist, take action to bring down the business. All legal, and all to teach racists that EVIL does not pay!
Check yourself, racist.

Your racism is offensive, and you deserve retribution for it. Black people were doing fine before the Arabs and Europeans showed up with their slaving ways. Europe was a festering shithole, however, take a good look at that, and why so many Europeans wanted to leave!

Europeans were sexually torturing and burning women as "witches" while calling Native Americans and Africans "savages". That's just how stupid white racists are. Thanks for providing another example.
African tribes were in a constant state of war with each other. Lies get you nowhere!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back