What Are You Scared of White "Conservatives?"

The government owes us money. That's the way it is. All your bloviation doesn't change that.

The government owes you dick...

America is increasingly getting fucked up by more and more natural disasters. That's God working son.

Here's a news flash, Cletus: God doesn't give a flyin' fuck about you...

The American government will pay reparations or it will pay trillions in fixing damage from natural disasters and pandemics until the government does what is right.

Wow, I didn't think you could be anymore fucking stupid.

You're not gettin' paid shit, and you'll fuckin' like it...

Bitch, blacks made America rich by our free labor.

If a negro was a slave, it's because he allowed it.

Most plantations in the south had far more slaves than they had plantation owners. I guess the slaves were just too stupid to realize that...

Bitch, once freed, blacks paid taxes to fund programs that benefitted whites that blacks were excluded from.

somebody-call-the-whaaambulance.jpg

Whites like you have mooched off the black, hispanic, and asian dime long enough.

Really?? It's been long enough?

Well, what the fuck are you doing about it?? Whining on the internet?? Let us know how that works out for you...

American will pay reparations or America will be destroyed.
You're not gettin' shit, and America's going nowhere. So, howsabout you sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and do what the fuck what you're told...

You better look around at what's going on white boy, these natural disasters aren't fucking up any hoods.

Huh. Here's the Ninth Ward in New Orleans. It wasn't exactly Bel Air to begin with:

FEMA_-_15826_-_Photograph_by_Marvin_Nauman_taken_on_09-18-2005_in_Louisiana.jpg

That'd be the 'hood, boy...

Those west coast fires aren't burning any hoods. That flood in tennessee did not destroy any hoods. You better recognize!
You better smarten the fuck up...

The government owes you dick...

Here's a news flash, Cletus: God doesn't give a flyin' fuck about you...

Wow, I didn't think you could be anymore fucking stupid.

You're not gettin' paid shit, and you'll fuckin' like it...

If a negro was a slave, it's because he allowed it.

Most plantations in the south had far more slaves than they had plantation owners. I guess the slaves were just too stupid to realize that...

somebody-call-the-whaaambulance.jpg

Really?? It's been long enough?

Well, what the fuck are you doing about it?? Whining on the internet?? Let us know how that works out for you...

You're not gettin' shit, and America's going nowhere. So, howsabout you sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and do what the fuck what you're told...

Huh. Here's the Ninth Ward in New Orleans. It wasn't exactly Bel Air to begin with:

FEMA_-_15826_-_Photograph_by_Marvin_Nauman_taken_on_09-18-2005_in_Louisiana.jpg

That'd be the 'hood, boy...

You better smarten the fuck up...
Like I said, the government owes us money. America will pay up one way or another. I don't think that flood was last weekend and that hurricane that your picture is about destroyed entire all white towns on the gulf coast. But YOU might want to wise up Nabisco because when you look at where these are hitting the most, It ain't the hood.

America was built off our sweat jethro. That's a motherfucking printed fact. So all your attempts at snark don't mean shit to me white boy because I'm spreaking truth and what makes this so powerful is that you know it's the truth.

So all your rambling amounts nothing but

1629907807066.png

The fuck you haven't. That's the only position that you and your fellow negro, Paul Essien, promote.

Oh, and timely answer. I posted that two fuckin' months ago...
Wrong again Cheeze it.

1629907990504.png

Like I said, the government owes us money. America will pay up one way or another.

America will give to those who do for themselves.

Ignorant negroes like you, who just sit and bitch, will get nothing...

I don't think that flood was last weekend

Oh, I was unaware that God was working off of your timeline...

and that hurricane that your picture is about destroyed entire all white towns on the gulf coast.

It sure did.

But you said that "the hood" wasn't getting destroyed.

Obviously, that was a lie, but lies are your strong suit.

You know, I was in New Orleans a couple months ago, and a lot of it is still really, really fucked up. I drove through many of those neighborhoods, and they certainly qualify as "the 'hood". Many of them are still decrepit, while some others have been completely restored. Guess which ones are still shit-holes? Yup, the negro neighborhoods.

I asked one of the valet guys at my hotel, a black man, how there could be such a disparity. According to him, the ones which have been rehabilitated (black and white neighborhoods) saw the residents in those neighborhoods take the bull by the horns and doing the heavy lifting. These are the neighborhoods which were deemed worthy of assistance.

Meanwhile, in the negro 'hoods, the residents just sat on their lazy, skinny negro asses and waited for someone to come along and do the work for them. Those neighborhoods were deemed unworthy, for the simple reason that the residents were projecting the image that they just didn't give a fuck. The assistance they received was minimal, and rightly so...

But YOU might want to wise up Nabisco because when you look at where these are hitting the most, It ain't the hood.

Hey, they're not hittin' my northern Florida golf course community, either...

America was built off our sweat jethro. That's a motherfucking printed fact.

Shit, I didn't know it was a "motherfucking printed fact"! Whoa!

Whites did a fair bit of sweating, too, Stymie. Stop making it out as though negroes did everything. They didn't...

So all your attempts at snark don't mean shit to me white boy because I'm spreaking truth and what makes this so powerful is that you know it's the truth.

Buckwheat, you don't enjoy even a passing relationship with "the truth"...

Yes it is. And I say white conservatives are scared of blacks because you are. And don't lie about what whites don't think about. This forum is evidence of just how much racist whites like yourself think about black people.

Sorry, not racist or scared. In fact, black never entered my mind today till I logged on to USMB. I thought about my dogs, and fed them. Thought about my horse, fed her and turned her out. Loved the kitty. Went about my day scared of nothing. And when I logged on here and saw your latest, I hate whites, posts, and saw what time in the morning you start this shit, I thought, "Poor baby. You wake up and start getting your hate on first thing."

You do this because you are afraid of whites. You need not be. Plantations are passe.

Like I said, the government owes us money. America will pay up one way or another. I don't think that flood was last weekend and that hurricane that your picture is about destroyed entire all white towns on the gulf coast. But YOU might want to wise up Nabisco because when you look at where these are hitting the most, It ain't the hood.

America was built off our sweat jethro. That's a motherfucking printed fact. So all your attempts at snark don't mean shit to me white boy because I'm spreaking truth and what makes this so powerful is that you know it's the truth.

So all your rambling amounts nothing but

View attachment 530538
America was NOT built by your nasty sweat. Since whites are also affected by natural disasters, why do a lot of blacks blames whitey for the New Orleans flooding during Katrina? And what do you mean by “one way or another”?

America is increasingly getting fucked up by more and more natural disasters. That's God working son. The American government will pay reparations or it will pay trillions in fixing damage from natural disasters and pandemics until the government does what is right

Well, it did rain a lot here Sat. and the creek came way up, so I released all my slaves and it went back down...:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back