What is your opinion on American presidents?

Reagan was ok , probably fine except for his amnesty that i blame on his 'vp' [old man bush] . All the 'bushes' sucked and still suck . I really only took notice after old man 'bush' , before him America was America . America really started changing for the worse during the 'old man bush' years and later , imo CJohnson.

We haven't had a decent president since Eisenhower. Kennedy was assassinated before he could fulfill his destiny. Johnson and Nixon were both evil. Ford and Carter were both good men but lousy presidents. Raygun sucked. Both Bushes sucked. Clinton wasn't bad. Obama was basically a much more articulate continuation of Bush 2. Trump is a total joke. Lincoln and Roosevelt probably the best. I thought Bush 2 was the worst, but Trump is quickly approaching that level of stupidity and incompetence. If he attacks the wrong country, he'll take the crown from Bush2.

It's none of my business, of course, but I think that Double U Bush was the worst. It's not a nice thing to have an idiot as a president for a great country. Carter was too soft, people say...

We haven't had a decent president since Eisenhower. Kennedy was assassinated before he could fulfill his destiny. Johnson and Nixon were both evil. Ford and Carter were both good men but lousy presidents. Raygun sucked. Both Bushes sucked. Clinton wasn't bad. Obama was basically a much more articulate continuation of Bush 2. Trump is a total joke. Lincoln and Roosevelt probably the best. I thought Bush 2 was the worst, but Trump is quickly approaching that level of stupidity and incompetence. If he attacks the wrong country, he'll take the crown from Bush2.

Baysically agree, except for Raygun :) Is it an official spelling now? :)

Lincoln, Washington, Roosevelt and Johnson were fantastic presidents.

Reagan and Bush did enormous damage to this country.

Trump is just in his own category, and not in a good way.

Last edited:

Baysically agree, except for Raygun :) Is it an official spelling now? :)
Raygun is just a little dig on his name. He was known for promoting a space based missile defense system that people referred to as "Star Wars" after the sci-fi movie.

Forum List

Back