What is wrong with America?

What's wrong with America?

• Total voters
There is absolutely nothing wrong with America; that is not resting dead center within the Leftist Ideology.

The Poll sets the distinction on Political Party... Ds -v- Rs... when Politics is a function of compromise... And what dos the D-s and Rs represent?

Democrats generally Represent the Feminine Ideology of Wrongism... The Republicans the Masculine Ideology of Rightism....

Thus the result from Politics is that Right compromises with Wrong... and the only potential outcome of such a comprimise is WRONG.

And it's no more complex than that...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with America; that is not resting dead center within the Leftist Ideology.

The Poll sets the distinction on Political Party... Ds -v- Rs... when Politics is a function of compromise... And what dos the D-s and Rs represent?

Democrats generally Represent the Feminine Ideology of Wrongism... The Republicans the Masculine Ideology of Rightism....

Thus the result from Politics is that Right compromises with Wrong... and the only potential outcome of such a comprimise is WRONG.

Is your significant other a guy? I sure hope so.

Yeah, we never should have given women the vote, huh? Didn't Ann Cunter say something like that?

Get women back out of the system and Republicans would always win, then we could go back to real equality! :cuckoo:

Could you expand on this? Until now, I never knew ideologies were gender specific.

It's almost as if you took a French class and mixed your notes from the Political Science class.

Incidentally, I'm betting you flunked both!

Another problem is the fact that we all want someone else to take responsibility for the bad in our society/government/culture, and no one is willing to man up and charge their own life to fix it.

Yes. Exactly what the problem is.

I was duped into signing a document that clearly said what my responsibility was. I just signed it anyway so it was not my fault.

I did not read the fine print so it is the fault of the company that wrote the fine print.

I did not know that you can lose money in the stockmarket. I was happy when I was making money but now that I lost it what right did that company have to accept my purchasing of their stock.

I did not know that the value of my real estate would go down.

I took the deal becuase it was a great deal. Yes, it seemed to be too good to be true but I took it anyway. How could I know that it was not true?

I did not know that if I lied on my mortgage application about my income that it wqould result ion monthly payments that I can not afford.

But then again, we have:

Tim Geitner: I did not know that I was not conforming with the tax laws even though my entire career has revolved around finances.

Charlie Rangel: I did not know that I owed that money in taxes even theough I was chairman of the committee that writes the tax laws.

Barack Obama: I did not know that the bill I signed into law included such large bonuses for AIG so do not blame me.

Barack Obama: I did not know that the economy was as bad as it was when I promised the stimulus will keep unemployment at or below 8% even though I told you that every economist in America advised me aftere they evaluated the state of the economy.

We have become a nation of excuses.

We have lost the sense of personal responsibility.

..among republicrat 'leaders,' (puppets, shills, etc..) ...it seems a lack of honest knowledge, discussion, etc., about 'our' stinking rotten, insane, intolerable, etc., money (issuance, etc.) system is one huge problem..

..as one wag put it, 'these goddamned republicrat fools spend their whole lives scheming to acquire more federal reserve tokens ('dollars' to republicrats)..yet i haven't found one of these republicrat dopes who honestly understands the hideous, unjust origin, nature, etc.. of 'dollars'..in other words, the republicrat fools honestly don't even know what it i$ they want..' ;)

Forum List

Back