What Is Trump's Problem With DeSantis?

You know I honestly don't get it. I know that they both love America but Trump seems to be putting Trump first lately and ignoring his signature line of putting America first and DeSantis definitely could get the job done just as well.
DeSantis is Trump's only completion right now. That of course will change.

His ego and the fact that he keeps bashing him. Trump OR DeSantis would be a great choice for our country. That's why I'm more pro-DeSantis than pro-Trump any more. DeSantis doesn't have Trump's immaturity.
DeSantis has a better chance of wining against Biden than Trump. Biden beat Trump by 7 million votes and 94 electoral votes. What has changed that will cause millions of voters to switch to Trump? Biden is exactly the same old big spending liberal he was in 2020. The major change with Trump is stealing a ton of classified documents and refusing to return them and encouraging an attack on the Capital. I don't think that is going help him.

Trump simple has too much baggage. I find it hard to believe republicans would nominate him again. If they do, it will be a Biden landslide.

In the sense that Winky probably hasn't even graduated high school let alone have the ability to get a college degree. :rolleyes:

I have to say that except for your first line, I can't really argue with you,.. but Trump was sure the best thing that ever happened to our government and economy, but he is a spoiled child at exactly the same time.

I picture you as about 17.

DeSantis has a better chance of wining against Biden than Trump. Biden beat Trump by 7 million votes and 94 electoral votes. What has changed that will cause millions of voters to switch to Trump? Biden is exactly the same old big spending liberal he was in 2020. The major change with Trump is stealing a ton of classified documents and refusing to return them and encouraging an attack on the Capital. I don't think that is going help him.

Trump simple has too much baggage. I find it hard to believe republicans would nominate him again. If they do, it will be a Biden landslide.

No, DeSantis doesn't.

If Trump doesn't win the nomination, he's going to insist it was due to fraud, that it was stolen, that the primary has to be done over or thrown out completely. How do we know this? Because that's exactly what Trump did when he lost the primary in Iowa in 2016.

1675129390021.png

1675129408239.png

There is no chance that Trump will simply accept DeSantis' victory. None. DeSantis will have to go up against Biden AND every batshit conspiracy theory that Trump makes up about the primary, up to and perhaps including a 3rd party run by Trump.

There's no chance DeSantis can overcome both Biden and Trump's conspiracy dipshittery.

The GOP is fucked.

Last edited:
Why? I personally believe that would be badass to have them both together like that. :D

I always thought a Trump/Lake ticket would be the most on brand for conservatives.

Twice the losers, all the conspiracy!

I always thought a Trump/Lake ticket would be the most on brand for conservatives.

Twice the losers, all the conspiracy!

1. I like Kari Lake but she's nothing compared to Ron DeSantis.
2. Why don't you go fuck yourself twice as it'll give us twice the pleasure.

I don't think it's possible for that many people to hate Trump.
What happened is they rigged voting machines and recounted mail-in ballots several times to get the numbers they needed.
Mass-mailings of ballots mailed out to the wrong zipcodes meant that Dem states had plenty of fake ballots to pad their totals.
Nice try, but you did nothing but post lies and propaganda created by the corrupt left in this country. Yes, several of Trump's associates were set up by the corrupt lying DOJ with help from the biased lying media. Since you brought up perverts and deviants, where is the Epstein client list? We know that Bubba Clinton is on it many times, we know that Bill Gates is on it many times, how many other prominent lefties went to pervert island to rape underage girls?

Last edited:
Nice try, but you did nothing but post lies and propaganda created by the corrupt left in this country. Yes, several of Trump's associates were set up by the corrupt lying DOJ with help from the biased lying media. Since you brought up perverts and deviants, where is the Epstein client list? We know that Bubba Clinton is on it many times, we know that Bill Gates is on it many times, how many other prominent lefties went to pervert island to rape underage girls?

You sure that you quoted the right person?

is that in the constitution? if so, can you please quote it?

12th Amendment: “The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; …”

So while technically the candidates can be residents of the same state at the time of the election, the EC Electors of that state cannot Constitutionally vote for BOTH the President and Vice-President . The Constitution does not bar the candidates from being from the same state, it bars the electors of a given state.

Florida has 29 EC college votes. So either one of the two moves out of State, or if they win the election the EC electors from FL can only vote for one of the two. Meaning 29 EC votes that can’t be counted by Congress for one of the two offices.

WW

Last edited:

Forum List

Back