What Is Trump's Problem With DeSantis?

Yet he was clearly the best President in any of our lives.
No One has EVER to been able to justify trumps claim of "Lowest Black UnEmployment of All Time" because what trump did was just continue the trend set by the Great Obama.

What was the trump policy that helped ANY Black American?
Crickets..............
Me or Brandon?
Obviously YOU.

Yeah
His interest is solidly in Making The USA the very best that it can be.
That is the sole driver for everything that he does.

Trump's interest is his own ego. We've already seen exactly what Trump will do if he loses primaries:

Claim fraud, insist its stolen, demand a do-over.

Exactly as he did in 2016 in Iowa.

1675118020007.png

1675118049338.png

If you think that Trump in 2024 will do any different, you're in for a surprise. And you really shouldn't be.

Trump will do what he always does: look out for Trump.

trump set the bar so low, it's really hard to communicate with the RWI's on this site.
Discourse is NOT possible, w/o being called a Moron, Idiot, Ignorant, Nazi, Communist.

A Masters Degree and a Great Education puts me above 90% of MAGA KKKult Members.

Doubtful

Trump's interest is his own ego. We've already seen exactly what Trump will do if he loses primaries:

Claim fraud, insist its stolen, demand a do-over.

Exactly as he did in 2016 in Iowa.

View attachment 752313
View attachment 752315

If you think that Trump in 2024 will do any different, you're in for a surprise. And you really shouldn't be.

Trump will do what he always does: look out for Trump.
Nope

trump set the bar so low, it's really hard to communicate with the RWI's on this site.
Discourse is NOT possible, w/o being called a Moron, Idiot, Ignorant, Nazi, Communist.

A Masters Degree and a Great Education puts me above 90% of MAGA KKKult Members.

So prior to Candidate Trump coming down the escalator, you and right wingers communicated fine?

He will win the rest of them?
That's what he did.

Trump will claim fraud in 2024 if he doesn't win the primary. Exactly as he did in 2016 when he lost in Iowa.

And will peel away enough support from whomever does win the 2024 primary to sink the GOP candidate.

So you either go with Trump, the weakest candidate and a proven loser. Or Trump burns the GOP to the ground. As the only person that Trump gives a shit about is himself.

The GOP is fucked.

Last edited:
You know I honestly don't get it. I know that they both love America but Trump seems to be putting Trump first lately and ignoring his signature line of putting America first and DeSantis definitely could get the job done just as well.

Trump has only ever put Trump first.
Trump will tell you what you want to hear. That you want to hear "America First", Trump will say it to get what he wants.

trump is afraid of "Fair" competition.
trump sees a threat he knows he can't beat, and he will start his misinformation smearing tours.
Hold Rallies full of KKKult members and attack ANY competition.
Get lots of cheers and feel good moments. Trump eats that stuff up.

It's a sign of weakness, except with his base.
trump will most likely always have his base.

Ego

You know I honestly don't get it. I know that they both love America but Trump seems to be putting Trump first lately and ignoring his signature line of putting America first and DeSantis definitely could get the job done just as well.

Trump has ALWAYS put Trump first.

As for his problem with DeSantis? DeSantis doesn't put Trump first, he does not worship at the alter of Trump.

If you don't put Trump first, Trump has a problem with you.

In what way?

In the sense that Winky probably hasn't even graduated high school let alone have the ability to get a college degree. :rolleyes:

Trump has ALWAYS put Trump first.

As for his problem with DeSantis? DeSantis doesn't put Trump first, he does not worship at the alter of Trump.

If you don't put Trump first, Trump has a problem with you.

I have to say that except for your first line, I can't really argue with you,.. but Trump was sure the best thing that ever happened to our government and economy, but he is a spoiled child at exactly the same time.

Forum List

Back