Grover Norquist on the Debt ceiling and reckless elite democrat spending of the People's money

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

the interesting part of this is how he uses the adjective Deliberate as in the dims are doing this deliberately.

Why should we (anyone) trust the dims? this is a party that literally supports murder of the most innocent among us. The House voted recently for the Born Alive bill which saves babies from being killed AFTER they are out of the womb (after a failed abortion).

So forget all that baloney about how the dims want to keep abortion legal. No, they want to legalize MURDER. Obviously, a child who is outside the womb is not the subject of legalized abortion anymore..

So... 99.5% (literally) of dims voted against saving innocent children from murder.. And this murderous party, the party of the KKK in earlier years, wants to deliberately destroy the economy... Why does anyone support these freaks?

The House voted recently for the Born Alive bill which saves babies from being killed AFTER they are out of the womb (after a failed abortion).
The House vote by unanimous consent for the `Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002' two decade ago.
No, they want to legalize MURDER.
They would have to repeal the above law first
So... 99.5% (literally) of dims voted against saving innocent children from murder.. And this murderous party, the party of the KKK in earlier years, wants to deliberately destroy the economy... Why does anyone support these freaks?

The Neo-GOP is the party that supports liars, cheats and frauds.

• Banned
The House vote by unanimous consent for the `Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002' two decade ago.
They failed to pass it back then. It was recently voted on and this time, it passed, thanks to the Rs gaining control of the House

:)

the interesting part of this is how he uses the adjective Deliberate as in the dims are doing this deliberately.

And this murderous party, the party of the KKK in earlier years, wants to deliberately destroy the economy... Why does anyone support these freaks?

Grover Norquist is still alive and relevant? Who knew.​

"The problem isn't deficits or debt," The problem is your Fake News Source. Wake Up MAGA Amerikkka!

" the party of the KKK in earlier years," which the KKK deserted and now attacks daily on rightwing Message Boards

metzgers 12.jpg

metzgers father son b and w.jpg

metzger 1.jpg

In fact, Biden has spent a great deal of the people's money, on the people.

The money he's spent on military is mostly a constant that all presidents are forced to spend to accommodate the wars. Biden just doesn't' balk at the latter.

• Banned
If I was president Xi of china and I wanted to undermine America as a world power this is the kind of crap I'd invest in. Seriously, lets convince the American people that we as in americans should never invest in our own country. No new infrastructure, no investment into science and to hell with educating our children. All while my people and country got the very best and slowly but surely overtook America.

Grover norquist is a fucking traitor and should be deported.

Having a problem with the new Republican look. How can these things improve the life's of 90% of the population????
IMPOSE A 30% SALES TAX
CUT SOCIAL SECURITY
CUT MEDI CARE
CUT TAXES FOR BILLIONAIRES
TWO MAYBE win over some SOCIAL ISSUES?

• Banned
In fact, Biden has spent a great deal of the people's money, on the people.

The money he's spent on military is mostly a constant that all presidents are forced to spend to accommodate the wars. Biden just doesn't' balk at the latter.
wow... fascinating... someone who thinks the fake president is doing good things... Whoda thunk it! I didn't know such a pe rson existed except in DC... but wait.. .maybe you are in DC? Maybe you are that freak Clyburn? or Lying Schiffty? or Nazi Piglosi?

If I was president Xi of china and I wanted to undermine America as a world power this is the kind of crap I'd invest in. Seriously, lets convince the American people that we as in americans should never invest in our own country. No new infrastructure, no investment into science and to hell with educating our children. All while my people and country got the very best and slowly but surely overtook America.

Grover norquist is a fucking traitor and should be deported.
I think you are the traitor

No, I tend to KNOW you are

Trump added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama.

And NOW the hypocritical tards are worried about spending?!?!? Seriously?

Speaking of Norquist, has anyone else noticed the YUGE hole in his tax pledge that every so-called Republican was coerced into signing?

It says the signer will not raise taxes. But it says NOTHING about increasing spending.

Whenever there is a Republican president, they immediately set about exploding the deficit and outspending their Democratic predecessor.

So Norquist and all the rest of the hypocrites can go fuck themselves.

They'll spend like crazy and cut the shit out of taxes to kiss rich ass. Norquist is a piece of shit and a traitor.

The federal debt is the biggest threat to the future of our republic than anything else. By far.

Not guns, not gays, not abortions, not Mexicans, not Muslims. The debt.

And we are doomed so long as partisan hacks keep pointing their fingers at the other party's massive overspending while ignoring their own party's massive overspending.

I'm sick of this shit.

We get the politicians we deserve.

If you are so worried why not cut the military, stay out of wars, tax the rich that use every loop hole in the book and leave things that help grow the size and scope of the economy the fuck alone? All you debt bugs are just as responsible for it. I am sick of this issue. I'll vote for anyone else running against slashing the fuck out of basic maintaince of our nation.

Forum List

Back