What Is Trump's Problem With DeSantis?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
You know I honestly don't get it. I know that they both love America but Trump seems to be putting Trump first lately and ignoring his signature line of putting America first and DeSantis definitely could get the job done just as well.

trump is afraid of "Fair" competition.
trump sees a threat he knows he can't beat, and he will start his misinformation smearing tours.
Hold Rallies full of KKKult members and attack ANY competition.
Get lots of cheers and feel good moments. Trump eats that stuff up.

It's a sign of weakness, except with his base.
trump will most likely always have his base.

You know I honestly don't get it. I know that they both love America but Trump seems to be putting Trump first lately and ignoring his signature line of putting America first and DeSantis definitely could get the job done just as well.

What has you concerned?

trump is afraid of "Fair" competition.
trump sees a threat he knows he can't beat, and he will start his misinformation smearing tours.
Hold Rallies full of KKKult members and attack ANY competition.
Get lots of cheers and feel good moments. Trump eats that stuff up.

It's a sign of weakness, except with his base.
trump will most likely always have his base.

Your post is a sign of weakness and fear.

His ego and the fact that he keeps bashing him. Trump OR DeSantis would be a great choice for our country. That's why I'm more pro-DeSantis than pro-Trump any more. DeSantis doesn't have Trump's immaturity.

What bashing?
Be specific

His ego and the fact that he keeps bashing him. Trump OR DeSantis would be a great choice for our country. That's why I'm more pro-DeSantis than pro-Trump any more. DeSantis doesn't have Trump's immaturity.
bingo

no one can argue that, even a Trump fan like yours truly...

then there's the fact that DeS is younger

41UbSM2vC8S._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Trump has always loved Trump first. He used fake patriotism as a popularist grift and some people bought it. It was never about MAGA. It was about him betting into the history books as President.

WW

Forum List

Back