What is this "Do not mention Nazis" thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I cannot claim that you do. You might be #3, but that title again goes to rDerp with RealDave as runner-up.

wow, "No you are" is the most clever retort you can come up with?

Maybe we should question your age.

I'm sorry, but Billy000 has just entered the running. As it is, your place is safe, though.

Number deaux.

Mentioning the Nazis in a historical context is fine. Referring to anyone who disagrees with you as a Nazi is just stupid. There's been a lot of of late from a certain sector of the participants here that have been suffering through a series of recent political defeats.

No comparing them to the Party that opened concentration camps, oppressed a free press and threw political opponents in jail is completely appropriate.

The Democrat party? :eek:

And the Whig Lincoln weighing in for the GOP, yes. Lincoln relied on the 100 northern Democrats for backing him up, too, though.

I'm sorry, but Billy000 has just entered the running. As it is, your place is safe, though.

Some day, you might even come to these threads with an argument.

Today isn't that day. Tomorrow isn't looking promising.

Do tell what your argument is, dork, you have yet to establish it. Don't cry when I rebut it, though.

Next week is looking promising for justice.

the next argument mary rebuts will be the first one.

iu

Without the Nazi's, the GOP would shrink dramatically.

Perfect example of why the word is being censored.

It turns discussion into a bait thread

Yeah, because for the 10 years prior, this place was a shithole. :rolleyes:

Until the mods came running to the rescue to save us all.

Thank God for all these zones. How would the membership survive without them?

Censorship sucks.

#MUGA

Censorship sucks.

#MUGA
8 years ago it was a shit hole and CK saved it.

I called a true neo nazi on here a neo nazi and the neo nazi reported me for correctly calling them a neo nazi. They are amongst the biggest snowflakes on this forum.

Seriously, you can't post the word "Nazi" here anymore?

They were a thing from 1938-1944.

My friend's dad brought back souvenirs from them, like a Luger, 2 mausers and an ear (from where the Luger came from) Some other things, too. But that's not what this is about.

What is this historical censorship?

You know, Hitler Youth, Nazi regime. Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it.
..my uncle brought back nazi stuff...me being a big WW2 fan, this is a gold mine for me
...it's WW2 memorabilia.......I would say the European/Ostfront is more popular than the Pacific Theater

Well, it was a much larger theater as far as militaries go, for one. Most of the 'souvenirs' in the Pacific were sunk as well, thus not many around. Germans had cooler stuff than Japs did, too; Japs had those little swords, and that's about it; their weapons were mostly crap, and their fashion designers sucked, whereas Hitler was quite the clothes horse, as were all those leather queens n the SS, typical homos.
there were not many Japanese left after a lot of battles to award medals to :laugh:
..yes, the Pacific had very ''small'' units engaged compared to Europe/Ostfront
...my uncle's stuff is in great condition, after 70 years
..there are these colored pins from a nazi women's association with many colors/detailed/etc that look new --all my stuff has been authenticated, plus I doubt a WW2 vet that went from the south of France all the way to Munich would have fake stuff
...the Germans are known for fine, precise manufacturing
... I can post pics if anyone would like to see them

Mentioning the Nazis in a historical context is fine. Referring to anyone who disagrees with you as a Nazi is just stupid. There's been a lot of of late from a certain sector of the participants here that have been suffering through a series of recent political defeats.

161.jpg

I don't think doing it should be outlawed ... you should never outlaw stupid. Public stupidity is a great way to identify the stupid.

Nazi's were big on censorship and burning books and things like that. Just like modern day liberals. So it's perfectly ok to refer to liberals as Nazis. Same thing. Liberals just haven't got around to gassing people yet. But they will eventually if they have their way.
Yet DarkWind has put up a call to arms for the right to protect themselves against nutty restaurant owners standing on the sidewalk and hollering at a guest inside.
LOL

Censorship sucks.

#MUGA
8 years ago it was a shit hole and CK saved it.

and now that CK has left the building...………..

I called a true neo nazi on here a neo nazi and the neo nazi reported me for correctly calling them a neo nazi. They are amongst the biggest snowflakes on this forum.

Do you check under your bed for Nazis before you go to sleep? Just look at all these Nazis....how do I know they are Nazis? Because the media said so....because they are carrying torches....I have a couple of these torches on my back patio to ward of mosquitoes.....jus saying ya know.

170815-ryan-charlottesville-tease-2_foqmat

Dogmaphobe's useful guide for handling those calling you a Nazi.

Step 1. Lay in a large supply of popcorn.

Step 2 -- heat the popcorn.

Step 3 -- as the popcorn is popping, ask the low functioning SJW what they think about Israel.

Step 4 -- as the spittle flies, and the canards come hot and heavy, sit back and enjoy.

Dogmaphobe's useful guide for handling those calling you a Nazi.

Step 1. Lay in a large supply of popcorn.

Step 2 -- heat the popcorn.

Step 3 -- as the popcorn is popping, ask the low functioning SJW what they think about Israel.

Step 4 -- as the spittle flies, and the canards come hot and heavy, sit back and enjoy.

hehheh One of the strongest and surest indicator of nazism is jew hatred......some of them try to couch it in terms of just being anti-zionist....yeh right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back