What is this "Do not mention Nazis" thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
Seriously, you can't post the word "Nazi" here anymore?

They were a thing from 1938-1944.

My friend's dad brought back souvenirs from them, like a Luger, 2 mausers and an ear (from where the Luger came from) Some other things, too. But that's not what this is about.

What is this historical censorship?

You know, Hitler Youth, Nazi regime. Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it.

Last edited:

My friend's dad brought back souvenirs from them, like a Luger, 2 mausers and an ear (from where the Luger came from) Some other things, too. But that's not what this is about.

You know, Hitler Youth, Nazi regime. Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it.
Who told you that?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
  • Banned

Who told you that?

I can't mention any names. This is not that type of thread.

Who told you that?

I can't mention any names. This is not that type of thread.
Well the word gets through the screen filter. Maybe its time the site posted a list of BANNED words.
I myself don't think ANY words should be banned.

Wasn’t aware of the rule change... The word is

quite overly and mis used though

so is liberal. Maybe they will ban that next? :oops:
:badgrin:

Before long it’ll take its place next to “racist”...

Yeah, but in this situation, once you suppress one's free speech, you're suppressing all's free speech. I say let them have at it, no censorship. Let people make their own decisions. I will provide the facts I know freely.

Before long it’ll take its place next to “racist”...
and viagr@

Mentioning the Nazis in a historical context is fine. Referring to anyone who disagrees with you as a Nazi is just stupid. There's been a lot of of late from a certain sector of the participants here that have been suffering through a series of recent political defeats.

161.jpg

I don't think doing it should be outlawed ... you should never outlaw stupid. Public stupidity is a great way to identify the stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back