What is this "Do not mention Nazis" thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioning the Nazis in a historical context is fine. Referring to anyone who disagrees with you as a Nazi is just stupid. There's been a lot of of late from a certain sector of the participants here that have been suffering through a series of recent political defeats.

161.jpg

I don't think doing it should be outlawed ... you should never outlaw stupid. Public stupidity is a great way to identify the stupid.

No you offer the lazy excuse for Nazi-like behavior exhibited by Trump and his trolls. You in fact have swallowed the fake meme godwin's law which is just someone's brain-fart and internalized it. Sorry but the comparisons are correct in this case as leaders around the world now are also noting. I know it's hard for most cons to separate reality from fantasy but your short-comings are yours.

Do feel free to provide documented examples of "Nazi-like behavior" exhibited by Trump. Otherwise, you're just parroting leftist talking points with no substance.

You mean for the 20th time because you are too lazy to use a search engine? You aren't required to type letters into a search engine but I'm also not required to do it for you.

Get your lazy on.

No, I mean there are no 1000 documented instances unless proven. Prove me wrong. :) Posts like that border on libel.

flacaltenn , AyeCantSeeYou

'Sup with this crazy Nazi reference mod aktion?
They said to leave them alone..

Mentioning the Nazis in a historical context is fine. Referring to anyone who disagrees with you as a Nazi is just stupid. There's been a lot of of late from a certain sector of the participants here that have been suffering through a series of recent political defeats.

161.jpg

I don't think doing it should be outlawed ... you should never outlaw stupid. Public stupidity is a great way to identify the stupid.

No you offer the lazy excuse for Nazi-like behavior exhibited by Trump and his trolls. You in fact have swallowed the fake meme godwin's law which is just someone's brain-fart and internalized it. Sorry but the comparisons are correct in this case as leaders around the world now are also noting. I know it's hard for most cons to separate reality from fantasy but your short-comings are yours.

Do feel free to provide documented examples of "Nazi-like behavior" exhibited by Trump. Otherwise, you're just parroting leftist talking points with no substance.

You mean for the 20th time because you are too lazy to use a search engine? You aren't required to type letters into a search engine but I'm also not required to do it for you.

Get your lazy on.

No, I mean there are no 1000 documented instances unless proven. Prove me wrong. :) Posts like that border on libel.

flacaltenn , AyeCantSeeYou

'Sup with this crazy Nazi reference mod aktion?
They said to leave them alone..

It does seem thus.

Seriously, you can't post the word "Nazi" here anymore?

They were a thing from 1938-1944.

My friend's dad brought back souvenirs from them, like a Luger, 2 mausers and an ear (from where the Luger came from) Some other things, too. But that's not what this is about.

What is this historical censorship?

You know, Hitler Youth, Nazi regime. Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it.
Who told you that?

I can't mention any names. This is not that type of thread.
Well the word gets through the screen filter. Maybe its time the site posted a list of BANNED words.
I myself don't think ANY words should be banned.

Greek seems to be banned, no matter what the words are. I was posting some ancient texts a couple of days ago with Greek translations and got the 'banned word' thingy.

As for the Op, some little left wing troll gimp ran to mod sniveling about something or other, is all, and they felt their pain. These PC fascists are very sensitive little Snowflakes. And of course they pretty much are nazis.

Let me guess, some low life PC fascist scum are snivleing about being

My friend's dad brought back souvenirs from them, like a Luger, 2 mausers and an ear (from where the Luger came from) Some other things, too. But that's not what this is about.

You know, Hitler Youth, Nazi regime. Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it.
Who told you that?

Well the word gets through the screen filter. Maybe its time the site posted a list of BANNED words.

Greek seems to be banned, no matter what the words are. I was posting some ancient texts a couple of days ago with Greek translations and got the 'banned word' thingy.

malaka

^Not all Greek is banned. Why not just admonish the main Nazi-caller posters like rDerp and ..what's the one dumber than him? Oh yeah, RealDave. IsaacNewton does it, too, apparently.

Last edited:
Let me guess, some low life PC fascist scum are snivleing about being

Who told you that?

malaka

Now try it in Greek letters, not English ones.

What about mantits? Hmm?

No, not when you put it that way.

Nipples? Hunky pecs?

Jesus Christ, Marion. Take a cold shower, you fruitcake.
He has to do something while he waits for FlatCan to come down off his high horse and lets people call each other Nazis in zones 2 and 3.

..my uncle brought back nazi stuff...me being a big WW2 fan, this is a gold mine for me
...it's WW2 memorabilia.......I would say the European/Ostfront is more popular than the Pacific Theater

..my uncle brought back nazi stuff...me being a big WW2 fan, this is a gold mine for me
...it's WW2 memorabilia.......I would say the European/Ostfront is more popular than the Pacific Theater

Idk, I just know what my friend's dad brought back, and that we used to sneak his Old Milwaukee.

Well, it was a much larger theater as far as militaries go, for one. Most of the 'souvenirs' in the Pacific were sunk as well, thus not many around. Germans had cooler stuff than Japs did, too; Japs had those little swords, and that's about it; their weapons were mostly crap, and their fashion designers sucked, whereas Hitler was quite the clothes horse, as were all those leather queens n the SS, typical homos.

Well, it was a much larger theater as far as militaries go, for one. Most of the 'souvenirs' in the Pacific were sunk as well, thus not many around.

Oh, they're around, on the bottom of the ocean.

No comparing them to the Party that opened concentration camps, oppressed a free press and threw political opponents in jail is completely appropriate.

No comparing them to the Party that opened concentration camps, oppressed a free press and threw political opponents in jail is completely appropriate.

The Democrat party? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back