What is the weakness of the right

The weakness of the right is in their strength. The strong is aimed at individual independent actions. As a rule, if a person does not need help, he does not ask for it.

Leftists act in reverse. The weak can win if they unite. The weak person is aware that in the right society he will not occupy a leading position, therefore his goal is not to be better, but to equalize everything, and the right enemy for him is in this.

Therefore, the left is always focused on unification, the left gathers everyone who can be potentially dissatisfied and has ambitions: marginalized strata, feminists, minorities, and so on. Even those who are satisfied with the right-wing regime can be seduced and drawn into the left-wing movement. Leftish is the greatest master at this. And this is exactly what the right is lacking, the right acts in a straightforward manner, it operates with ideas and is not adapted to the maximum integration and inclination of people to its side.

PS
And we, in principle, can deduce from here some of the weaknesses of the left.
For example, speed is not the strongest point. It takes time for the organization to react to the action. It is like deploynment and rebuilding large fronts on the battlefield in a Prussian-style army. This is the weak point of their strategy, they are inert.
I think you are referring to the fact that leftists have already organized into action groups for attack.

And the right has not organized at all into any action groups for counterattack. Even groups on the right that are already organized are breaking up and leaving the scene: the police, for instance.

Yeah, so far we are losing the war.

Depends on how you look at it. While the decade will be remembered as a time of prosperity and looked back on with fondness, Reagan is the acknowledged father of modern deficit spending. That spending along with generous tax cuts, allowed the 80's to be a time of growth...but we paid for it eventually..and we're still paying for it..and now, it's just fed on itself.
These are just fantasies. In the modern world, the budget deficit does not mean anything, no one pays these debts. If a country is strong, it has debt, if it is weak, it is a holder of foreign debts, these are the rules. All the poor countries are lenders

Except none of those protests that turned south after a handful of people got out of hand were grounded in overturning the results of a free and fairly held election. Those people weren't there on January 6th to peacefully protest. They were there to bully duly elected Senators into throwing out the results of the election and re-installing your savior as king.
Nice Crawfish there. They were VIOLENT AS HELL. People were killed. Over 200 cities and now it's THE GREAT INSURRECTION.

BS . Your side threw gas on the nation and blamed others as it burned. You do this shit every election. You used Unions to be thugs with Romney the RINO back then.

Romney.......lol same influence Ukraine relative working from home with Hunter........hmmmm Another Traitor to our country. Another money laundering POS in office.

I wonder if you are right. It's the best explanation for this poster I've seen so far. SOMETHING is very wrong, but it's hard to say what.
He pretends to be moderate and isn't . He always shifts left . Always. He tries to gently place all the blame on the right saying. We really aren't so bad on the left. lol

He's a professional troll at this Psy Ops tactic.

The "left" did make Harris the VP.
Here's where I'll agree with you 100%. I don't know what's up with her. I thought at one time she'd make a good nominee for President.
Now? No way. She doesn't appear to have a clue. Either that, or she's listening to the worst possible advice from the worst advisers to crowd around you.

This is no longer just some idiots on the fringes.

I think most of it is just blowing smoke. People are fat and drunk in this country. Almost everybody has too much to lose. That's why the violence is mostly committed by lone lunatic losers.

The right's biggest weakness is that they value loyalty over competence.
Our biggest weakness is not getting into the trenches with your cheating asses. and use a bat.

That and getting rid of the Career politicians with a R by their name who are really the same as the career politicians with a D.

They have been abusing this country for too long. Money laundering at the expense of the people all over the world. They and their families don't join the millionaires club by accident. We are Rome in the final days now.

Nice Crawfish there. They were VIOLENT AS HELL. People were killed. Over 200 cities and now it's THE GREAT INSURRECTION.

BS . Your side threw gas on the nation and blamed others as it burned. You do this shit every election. You used Unions to be thugs with Romney the RINO back then.

Romney.......lol same influence Ukraine relative working from home with Hunter........hmmmm Another Traitor to our country. Another money laundering POS in office.
Again, you just don't like what the protests started out as, a demonstration for racial and social justice. THAT'S why you key in on the bad shit that happened later when the hooligans took over.
Sorry, no deflecting from this one. If you were there on Jan 6th, you were there to overthrow the government of the United States.

He pretends to be moderate and isn't . He always shifts left . Always. He tries to gently place all the blame on the right saying. We really aren't so bad on the left. lol

He's a professional troll at this Psy Ops tactic.
Yeah, I had to give up on him, he's so frustrating. He tries to engage people in conversation by pretending to be in the middle, but it wasn't true. I don't know if he's professional in the sense of paid --- I'm sure the resident Russkies are, but I don't think he's good enough to be paid if he's trying to seduce people from right to left, poorly.

What is the weakness of the right​

is an addiction to orange flavored kool aid.

I think most of it is just blowing smoke. People are fat and drunk in this country. Almost everybody has too much to lose. That's why the violence is mostly committed by lone lunatic losers.
I admit that this is just anecdotal, but over the last few years I've noticed that, when talking to clients or just people on the street, they're MUCH more likely to fly into a rage at the slightest provocation, spitting out all kinds of attacks on the other "side" and diatribes that I freaking SWEAR are canned. And often, it's people I would NEVER expect it from.

Maybe it's just me, but this sure seems to be far more prevalent than it used to be.

Yeah, I had to give up on him, he's so frustrating. He tries to engage people in conversation by pretending to be in the middle, but it wasn't true. I don't know if he's professional in the sense of paid --- I'm sure the resident Russkies are, but I don't think he's good enough to be paid if he's trying to seduce people from right to left, poorly.
He's a blame shifter. Failure at it but that is his tactic. He knows his side sucks but has to try and shift that by moving the object away from them. He's always done that.

He sure isn't a middle of the road guy. That is very obvious.

Our biggest weakness is not getting into the trenches with your cheating asses. and use a bat.

That and getting rid of the Career politicians with a R by their name who are really the same as the career politicians with a D.

They have been abusing this country for too long. Money laundering at the expense of the people all over the world. They and their families don't join the millionaires club by accident. We are Rome in the final days now.

It's funny you use this analogy because that's exactly what I think of the old guard left and their leaders in Congress. They refuse to fight a war on the level of the right wing and alt-right.
They think that being genteel and idealistic will win hearts and minds. When I think they should be getting down to their level in the mud and curling your fist into a ball to bloody their mouths
every time they spout a lie, half-truth, or wild asses conspiracy theory.

Make them think twice before they do it again.

Again, you just don't like what the protests started out as, a demonstration for racial and social justice. THAT'S why you key in on the bad shit that happened later when the hooligans took over.
Sorry, no deflecting from this one. If you were there on Jan 6th, you were there to overthrow the government of the United States.
Nonsense.

This country remains an amazing place to live despite partisan outrage.

I admit that this is just anecdotal, but over the last few years I've noticed that, when talking to clients or just people on the street, they're MUCH more likely to fly into a rage at the slightest provocation, spitting out all kinds of attacks on the other "side" and diatribes that I freaking SWEAR are canned. And often, it's people I would NEVER expect it from.

Maybe it's just me, but this sure seems to be far more prevalent than it used to be.
Yup sure is given the tactics of your side. It's pretty clear we are sick of their shit.

Time for the states to take over their own affairs and tell the Fed if you corrupt asses don't do it and enforce laws in this country we will do it ourselves.

Sooner that happens the sooner this BS ends. Starting with illegal immigration and I-9 fraud.

Forum List

Back