What is the weakness of the right

I'm left wing. I don't think Trump is evil and I don't think January 6th was a big deal. I don't think Trump should go to prison. I don't think Trump supporters are Nazis. The idiots you argue with here don't represent the best of the left by any means.
1639316952438.png

Ok, so you think Trump is a white supremacist at least, right?

Until winger types demonstrate the capacity to explain their principles and to place them into relevance with an equally demonstrated understanding of the critical issues with which we're faced, they should likely just stick to voting.
What critical issues are those? You seem surprisingly vague: no specifics in your posts. How about putting out some ideas? Unless contempt is your only point.

Until winger types demonstrate the capacity to explain their principles and to place them into relevance with an equally demonstrated understanding of the critical issues with which we're faced, they should likely just stick to voting.
And who are the wingers. More Psy Ops BS. Those that say I'm tired of what the far left is doing to this nation. I'm tired of the corrupt politicians from both sides. I'm tired of them picking and choosing the laws they decide they will enforce. I'm tired of them picking and choosing companies to prosper because of money.

I see the situation clearly. Both sides are guilty as sin in our gov't. One side has created an army of Moonbats that burn cities on demand and shit and burn the flag. So I'm A WINGER AGAINST THEM.........

Fine. I'M AGAINST THEM......if that makes me a winger........lol.......I don't care. The states have to take back power from the Feds. There is no other PEACEFUL MEANS to solve this now.

The Left are experts at three things, subverting organizations, indoctrination via the media and academia and winning elections.

That is the only thing they know. They are clueless on how to govern, however.
But Votto, Podhoretz said something radical and important: that we are already in a war, and the Left is winning because it's the only side fighting!

yawn. We are telling you to take your BS ideas and shove it. If your side is so right why is everyone running from California and New York??

Sorry. We don't need you to fuck our states too.
The places you hate the most have more economic opportunity than the rest of the country put together. Where the right has ruled it's been a comparative depression for longer than living memory. Smart, ambitious people have been running from rural shitholes since time began and that is not going to change.

What critical issues are those? You seem surprisingly vague: no specifics in your posts. How about putting out some ideas? Unless contempt is your only point.
Be prepared to vote for his third party to solve it all . He's a libertarian and I agree with a lot. But voting for someone who can't win isn't the answer.

The places you hate the most have more economic opportunity than the rest of the country put together. Where the right has ruled it's been a comparative depression for longer than living memory. Smart, ambitious people have been running from rural shitholes since time began and that is not going to change.
Why are people running from them then? Stop dodging. And stop stealing from everyone there and maybe they will not run. While your at it stop acting like NAZI's over Covid.

But Votto, Podhoretz said something radical and important: that we are already in a war, and the Left is winning because it's the only side fighting!
Everyone is at war, only, some pretend to be on one side when they are not.

Again, the Federal behemoth is at war with conservatives, always has been.

Ok, so you think Trump is a white supremacist at least, right?

I think Trump is wrong about some things. I think he can be kind of an asshole sometimes too. I also think he was a little bit out of his depth jumping right into being president with no previous experience in politics. That's about the extent of it. I believe he wanted to do a good job in his own way. I think he tried.

Be prepared to vote for his third party to solve it all . He's a libertarian and I agree with a lot. But voting for someone who can't win isn't the answer.
And if a third party wins, the Left simply infiltrates it and takes it over

The answer is decentralizing power because power corrupts.

The answer is not shuffling the chairs on the Titanic with a third party

I think Trump is wrong about some things. I think he can be kind of an asshole sometimes too. I also think he was a little bit out of his depth jumping right into being president with no previous experience in politics. That's about the extent of it. I believe he wanted to do a good job in his own way. I think he tried.
You are the first democrat I've talked to who has said this.

Seriously, you are a freak.

So what keeps you in the democrat party?

He was a piece of fresh meat thrown into the pit with starving dogs from both sides who want to keep the corruption the way it is.

The Impeachments were for the relatives working from home in Ukraine. Not for Trump. Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney were all over there with family feeding at the laundered money. That is why they went batshit crazy.

And if a third party wins, the Left simply infiltrates it and takes it over

The answer is decentralizing power because power corrupts.

The answer is not shuffling the chairs on the Titanic with a third party
Because there can only be two points of view, as commanded by the lord almighty himself.

Why are people running from them then? Stop dodging. And stop stealing from everyone there and maybe they will not run. While your at it stop acting like NAZI's over Covid.
I'm just a guy on the internet. I have no say in the polices made in Washington or in anything outside my front yard. Making me the embodiment of your phantom fears is silly.

Yup sure is given the tactics of your side. It's pretty clear we are sick of their shit.

Time for the states to take over their own affairs and tell the Fed if you corrupt asses don't do it and enforce laws in this country we will do it ourselves.

Sooner that happens the sooner this BS ends. Starting with illegal immigration and I-9 fraud.

There is nothing stopping any state from enacting mandatory e-verify.

Well, other than campaign dollars.

I'm just a guy on the internet. I have no say in the polices made in Washington or in anything outside my front yard. Making me the embodiment of your phantom fears is silly.
Yawn. Yet you push your parties narrative here all the time. Same as I do. Isn't that quaint.

Phantom fears........lol........Guess you walk through life with blinders on. I want a return of power to the States. It is that simple.

Forum List

Back