What is the GOP doing to attract minorities, women, LGBTs, poor and middle class voters?

I can't imagine why any of these groups would want to vote Republican. Why would they? However, I clearly understand why rich people would vote Republican - because they are the favored class. It seems to me that all other groups would be voting against their own best interests. What do you think?
You're right. Why would any segregationists want to vote for someone who appeals to Americans?

9216d1d68fe46eacef7e497a6f85eb54.jpg

Your right, of course he didn't ride a fucking jackass either. Do you have any original thoughts or are you stuck with your commiecrat talking points that are fed to you by your masters?

Middle class = more job focus economic policies, Pro-family. Believe it or not they work hand and hand.
Poor= more jobs in infrastructure, science and r&d! Ideas to reform the educational system in order for you to go from the school to work faster! Success is good. ;)
Women = policies that promote a strong caring family. Our woman our are mothers that breed the next generations of Americans. This single parent family bull shit needs to end!
Minorities = jobs and freedom.
Fuck LGBTS in its nasty ass.

Independents have, in recent years, been the key to winning General Elections. Regardless of their sex, skin color.......There is always a certain percent that will vote Democrat, and there is always a certain percent that will vote Republican. It is the Independents who must be swayed for either Party to win a General Election.

We won the Senate and the House in bi-terms because we increased our share of women and minorities. In a national election, if we want to keep the Senate and challenge for the Presidency, we have to increase that share. tip of the spear is on target also, I believe.

I just realized that I'm missing out on a fortune. I could be selling pigeon holes to democrats.....

At best the next presidential election will be a vote against failed Democrat policies, not a vote for republicans, if republicans happen to take the White House.

I can't imagine why any of these groups would want to vote Republican. Why would they? However, I clearly understand why rich people would vote Republican - because they are the favored class. It seems to me that all other groups would be voting against their own best interests. What do you think?

The mainstream of the GOP would love to reach out to those groups but they are scared to death of the far right.

Independents have, in recent years, been the key to winning General Elections. Regardless of their sex, skin color.......There is always a certain percent that will vote Democrat, and there is always a certain percent that will vote Republican. It is the Independents who must be swayed for either Party to win a General Election.

Obama won the Moderate vote by 20 points in 2008, and by close to that in 2012. Even Kerry won the Moderate vote, but only by single digits.

About 20% of Americans consider themselves Liberal, about 45% consider themselves Moderates, and about 35% consider themselves Conservative,

but the moderates lean left. That's how Democrats win national elections.

another moronic thread with a false premise
The OP is correct: the minorities and women are the key to Republican success nationally.
so considering the republicans have won the senate and the house, they have won the minorities and woman as well.

Yeah? What percentage of the minority vote did the GOP get in the mid-terms (where only 30% of the country turned out to vote and only 19% voted for Republicans)

The OP is correct: the minorities and women are the key to Republican success nationally.
so considering the republicans have won the senate and the house, they have won the minorities and woman as well.

Yeah? What percentage of the minority vote did the GOP get in the mid-terms (where only 30% of the country turned out to vote and only 19% voted for Republicans)
Minorities oppose the Kindgom of the seawytch where the eunuchs raise the children.

Minorities oppose the Kindgom of the seawytch where the eunuchs raise the children.

Do you really start drinking this early or is this another of those "English is a 2nd language" things? I feel sorry for you that you obviously can't address the question posed so I'll let you off the hook. They didn't "win" minorities in the midterms. They won the same white folks they always win and always turn out, even in the midterms.

iiyf8grhfxalrlt3hh7wpbnso2zp2wdtgw39p5oa5upxiprkr36vz9842nxs4c9i.jpg

MGJkYjlhODA3YiMvcnFpSWVOeUxOSjREemxMZjBrdUlodENyRGFZPS8xNHg1Njo5NDR4NjM3Lzg0MHg1MjQvZmlsdGVyczpxdWFsaXR5KDcwKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL3JtczQ2cXQya3BpMWJrb28zY2M5aXNkc3MwdmZ5bHoyaHZicDdjZ2ZhcDg4OXhrOHduZDZheDZja241aDYyYXEuanBn.jpg

At best the next presidential election will be a vote against failed Democrat policies, not a vote for republicans, if republicans happen to take the White House.

Sorry, ain't going to happen at a NATIONAL level. only 31 percent of the population are white males, take non christian out of that mix and it is even less. without the latino and and other minority and women vote, the republicans will continue to be the white christian regional party . The overwhelming majority of Jews, Latinos, Black , Asians and Women won't vote or the white male chritianist party .The demographics aren't on your side and no amount of talking points or "rationalization" will change that.

The Middle Class has been the biggest loser since the Democrats took control in 2007. All of the groups you mentioned with the exception of the poor have members in the middle class. The Middle Class decided in 2014 to take the legislature out of the hands of Democrats.

If you need special interests to get your vote then you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Go destroy some other country.

If you need special interests to get your vote then you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Go destroy some other country.

Those "special interests" are called people. The only people the GOP can seem to get to vote for them are older white people. Seems more like the GOP is catering to special interests...older, richer white folks.

Forum List

Back