Where do Republican loyalties lie; with Israel, or with America?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
Israel gets billions in foreign aid every year, and Netanyahu happily accepts it. Yet Republicans invited him to come and lecture the president of the US on foreign policy. Not only do Republicans want to throw money at Israel, they want Netanyahu to dictate how it is thrown.

What in the actual hell were they thinking? Republicans likely don't realize this, but Netanyahu faced strong opposition to the visit from forces inside Israel. Meir Dagan, the former head of Israel's intelligence agency, Mossad, told one of the leading Israeli newspapers, Yedioth Ahronoth: "The person who has caused the greatest strategic damage to Israel on the Iranian issue is the prime minister."

As an American I must question the loyalty of Republicans. Which do they value more - making Netanyahu happy by giving billions to Israel, or serving American interests be stabilizing Iran and the Middle East?

I am standing 4 square with Benjamin Netanyahu and Israel. I am an American and if the money is a choice between Israel or the Middle east and Iran it must go to Israel. It is the only way to keep the Middle east stabilized. Besides all of this, Israel is our ally and I believe in standing with our allies through thick and thin. Israel is our closest ally. It's only right.

Israel gets billions in foreign aid every year, and Netanyahu happily accepts it. Yet Republicans invited him to come and lecture the president of the US on foreign policy. Not only do Republicans want to throw money at Israel, they want Netanyahu to dictate how it is thrown.

What in the actual hell were they thinking? Republicans likely don't realize this, but Netanyahu faced strong opposition to the visit from forces inside Israel. Meir Dagan, the former head of Israel's intelligence agency, Mossad, told one of the leading Israeli newspapers, Yedioth Ahronoth: "The person who has caused the greatest strategic damage to Israel on the Iranian issue is the prime minister."

As an American I must question the loyalty of Republicans. Which do they value more - making Netanyahu happy by giving billions to Israel, or serving American interests be stabilizing Iran and the Middle East?
Actually Democrats like Schumer are among Israel's staunchest supporters. So the premise of your thread is flawed.
Israel is the US's strongest ally in the middle east, the only state that has the rule of law and minority rights. It isnt Israel or the US. It is Israel or ISIS.

ANTI SEMITE! Just getting that out of the way. Ya know its coming.

? I do not see that anyone was going to call him an anti-Semite. He asked a question and he got some answers. That's about it.

When you have THIS as our president, we MUST join with Israel to overthrow the tyranny!

B_O43a6U0AATzsi.jpg

Forum List

Back