What is the GOP doing to attract minorities, women, LGBTs, poor and middle class voters?

Lakhota and RW just don't get it..stupid liberals that can't think passed identity politics SMH.
But the brand of identity politics offered from the Right Wing is 'your identity doesn't count so we'll legislate against you'. Ask minorities if the identity politics that calls for no marriage equality, deportations, no access to the means to success (i.e. scholarships and grants), no access to family planning, no reproductive freedom, no equal pay for equal work, ask minorities how this is the politics that can attract them as voters.

If you need special interests to get your vote then you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Go destroy some other country.
Those "special interests" are called people. The only people the GOP can seem to get to vote for them are older white people. Seems more like the GOP is catering to special interests...older, richer white folks.
You're a liar. No one supporting the GOP agrees with the bigoted cartoon world you live in. Plus, special interests are not people. People are people. If you need a special consideration to make it in today's world there's something wrong with you.

Lakhota and RW just don't get it..stupid liberals that can't think passed identity politics SMH.
But the brand of identity politics offered from the Right Wing is 'your identity doesn't count so we'll legislate against you'. Ask minorities if the identity politics that calls for no marriage equality, deportations, no access to the means to success (i.e. scholarships and grants), no access to family planning, no reproductive freedom, no equal pay for equal work, ask minorities how this is the politics that can attract them as voters.
Whaaaa waaa waaa , if baby lib can't get a public nipple to nurse off of mommy gubermint is mean and doesn't love baby.

My god you people are children.

What the GOP plans to do is offer massive tax cuts to the wealthy that will trickle down with jobs and prosperity for all

c69f993ea48453bdad4e2f49e9b0172a6622593c0f8d02f41e3b2a663ae1b9e7.jpg
Have you really become this nasty or are you just going through the stages of grief?

Yep, I'm really that nasty regarding NaziCons. I used to vote more Republican than Democrat until these evil bastards came along. Reagan turned me into a straight-ticket Democrat.
The way I see it is Congressmen have three priories in voting once in office. First they vote for the people who got them elected. Next they vote for the people who voted for them. Third, and lastly, they vote for the good of the country. So both parties will increase or decrease the size of the government based on how that best helps the people who provided them money for airtime. Next the Democrats will vote for money to feed the poor and the Republicans will vote for making people rich. Neither party get around to voting for ways people can actually get a job or restrictions where the super rich can not crash the stock market. This divide has gotten to the point where it is tearing the country into haves and have-nots, and both parties are equally to blame. This country is probably past the point of no return. The market is shooting for the sky which means it is almost time for harvesting. The poor can not take another hit since there is just not enough money to go around. All heck is about to break lose, and the government very well knows it.

Liberals and Democrats seeks to get voting blocks (e.g. Blacks, Lesbian, Gay, Women, Latino, Union).....everyone must be classifed. Interestingly, what determines the election is the vote of the Independent white male voter.

The way I see it is Congressmen have three priories in voting once in office. First they vote for the people who got them elected. Next they vote for the people who voted for them.
The difference is? It's wrong anyway. There job is to represent their constituents, those that voting for them and those that didn't. The citizens in their district.
The citizensThird, and lastly, they vote for the good of the country. So both parties will increase or decrease the size of the government based on how that best helps the people who provided them money for airtime. Next the Democrats will vote for money to feed the poor and the Republicans will vote for making people rich. Neither party get around to voting for ways people can actually get a job or restrictions where the super rich can not crash the stock market. This divide has gotten to the point where it is tearing the country into haves and have-nots, and both parties are equally to blame. This country is probably past the point of no return. The market is shooting for the sky which means it is almost time for harvesting. The poor can not take another hit since there is just not enough money to go around. All heck is about to break lose, and the government very well knows it.
Lowering taxes, reducing burdensome regulations, budgeting responsibly and dealing with domestic and foreign threats effectively sounds like division that's tearing the country apart to you? Sounds like you're part of the problem.

Lowering taxes, reducing burdensome regulations, budgeting responsibly and dealing with domestic and foreign threats effectively sounds like division that's tearing the country apart to you? Sounds like you're part of the problem.
Exactly who is doing this? I thought we were talking about the United States here.

I can't imagine why any of these groups would want to vote Republican. Why would they? However, I clearly understand why rich people would vote Republican - because they are the favored class. It seems to me that all other groups would be voting against their own best interests. What do you think?

The Middle Class has been the biggest loser since the Democrats took control in 2007. All of the groups you mentioned with the exception of the poor have members in the middle class. The Middle Class decided in 2014 to take the legislature out of the hands of Democrats.
The 'middle class' did not show up.

Voter turnout in 2014 was the lowest since WWII - The Washington Post
By Jose A. DelReal November 10, 2014

I can't imagine why any of these groups would want to vote Republican. Why would they? However, I clearly understand why rich people would vote Republican - because they are the favored class. It seems to me that all other groups would be voting against their own best interests. What do you think?

The idea of everyone being free and treated equally just isn't part of the world. You just weigh everything in terms of what are you going to get out of it for your own greedy, wealth envying self

Odd because Democrats seem to be doing absolutely nothing for minorities, women, the poor, or the middle class. Are Democrats voting against their own self-interests?

Lakhota thinks minorities, women, the poor and middle class are too slow and stupid to make it on their own, so if you aren't giving them handouts you're discriminating against them

If you need special interests to get your vote then you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Go destroy some other country.
Those "special interests" are called people. The only people the GOP can seem to get to vote for them are older white people. Seems more like the GOP is catering to special interests...older, richer white folks.
You're a liar. No one supporting the GOP agrees with the bigoted cartoon world you live in. Plus, special interests are not people. People are people. If you need a special consideration to make it in today's world there's something wrong with you.

The OP is about minorities and you called them "special interests". They aren't. They are people that won't vote for the GOP because the perception is the GOP is the party of old white voters.

'Crazy' candidates keep GOP from shedding label of Old White Guy Party

The OP is about minorities and you called them "special interests". They aren't. They are people that won't vote for the GOP because the perception is the GOP is the party of old white voters.
If you are seeking favors based on your "minority" status then you are part of the problem. The guy that said "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country" wouldn't get elected into a low Democrat position these days.

Whaaaa waaa waaa , if baby lib can't get a public nipple to nurse off of mommy gubermint is mean and doesn't love baby.

I did not mention entitlements but civil liberties. Why is granting simple freedoms to all Americans such a difficult thing to do for Conservatives?

I did not mention entitlements but civil liberties. Why is granting simple freedoms to all Americans such a difficult thing to do for Conservatives?
It's difficult because it's bullshit. There is no civil liberty rights to grants, marriages to people you want, illegally immigrating here, etc. etc. You are confusing civil liberties with entitlements, don't blame conservatives.

Odd because Democrats seem to be doing absolutely nothing for minorities, women, the poor, or the middle class. Are Democrats voting against their own self-interests?

Lakhota thinks minorities, women, the poor and middle class are too slow and stupid to make it on their own, so if you aren't giving them handouts you're discriminating against them

Most government help goes to white Americans, which means you must believe white Americans are too slow and stupid to make it on your own.

No. Lakhota sees that Republican policies give the country's elites the power to prey upon those who are not an elite.

It's difficult because it's bullshit. There is no civil liberty rights to grants, marriages to people you want, illegally immigrating here, etc. etc. You are confusing civil liberties with entitlements, don't blame conservatives.
When impediments are placed before American citizens in their quest to access the same rights other American citizens enjoy, yes indeed it's a civil liberties problem. The exact sort of problem Conservatives do not see because it is those same Conservatives providing those impediments.

Freedom is for everyone. The identity politics played by Conservatives makes that impossible.

Forum List

Back