What is the GOP doing to attract minorities, women, LGBTs, poor and middle class voters?

When impediments are placed before American citizens in their quest to access the same rights other American citizens enjoy, yes indeed it's a civil liberties problem. The exact sort of problem Conservatives do not see because it is those same Conservatives providing those impediments.

Freedom is for everyone. The identity politics played by Conservatives makes that impossible.
You have everything backwards. The left plays the identity card. I don't know if you are lying or just ignorant. There are MANY women and minorities in high positions in today's real world. And many rags to riches story. You hating conservatives doesn't change any facts.

When impediments are placed before American citizens in their quest to access the same rights other American citizens enjoy, yes indeed it's a civil liberties problem. The exact sort of problem Conservatives do not see because it is those same Conservatives providing those impediments.

Freedom is for everyone. The identity politics played by Conservatives makes that impossible.
You have everything backwards. The left plays the identity card. I don't know if you are lying or just ignorant. There are MANY women and minorities in high positions in today's real world. And many rags to riches story. You hating conservatives doesn't change any facts.
I don't hate Conservatives. I'm disappointed in them. If America is supposed to be the land of the free, why don't Conservatives understand that freedom means freedom for all? Why would Conservatives deny equal access to the courts, the ballot box, and the free market to so many tax paying American citizens? Women, Gays, Blacks, Latinos are regularly prevented from access every day. And yet Conservatives deny this with righteousness. Makes me wonder what America those Conservatives claim to love so dearly.

This is the problem. The GOP does not see people as LGBT, minority, or whatever. They see people as American citizens. They offer opportunity to American citizens to work hard, hold on to what they make, and get ahead. Democrats see people as fitting into racial categories etc, like the Nazis did, and needing special assistence (i.e. bribes) to vote for them. Democrats, the party of bribery and racism.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

That's why Republicans call homosexuals "perverse" and "abnormal" and try to paint them all as pedophiles. Because they see homosexuals as American citizens.

That's why Republicans say America is a Christian nation and that all Muslims are terrorists or terrorist supporters, and say that the First Amendment does not apply to non-Christians. Because they see Muslims as American citizens.

That's why whenever a Republican speaks of black people, it is in the context of blacks being lazy criminals who use food stamps to buy liquor and drugs. Because they see blacks as American citizens.

Do you really think minorities are so stupid as to vote for a party which so clearly HATES them? Do you really think anyone is buying that bullshit you are selling?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Man, you are drinking some piss laced with LSD.

This is the problem. The GOP does not see people as LGBT, minority, or whatever. They see people as American citizens. They offer opportunity to American citizens to work hard, hold on to what they make, and get ahead. Democrats see people as fitting into racial categories etc, like the Nazis did, and needing special assistence (i.e. bribes) to vote for them. Democrats, the party of bribery and racism.

That's why Republicans call homosexuals "perverse" and "abnormal" and try to paint them all as pedophiles. Because they see homosexuals as American citizens.

That's why Republicans say America is a Christian nation and that all Muslims are terrorists or terrorist supporters, and say that the First Amendment does not apply to non-Christians. Because they see Muslims as American citizens.

That's why whenever a Republican speaks of black people, it is in the context of blacks being lazy criminals who use food stamps to buy liquor and drugs. Because they see blacks as American citizens.

Do you really think minorities are so stupid as to vote for a party which so clearly HATES them? Do you really think anyone is buying that bullshit you are selling?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh boy. Here's we go through the drill.
I say: Please show me Republicans who say those things.
You respond: Here's a post on USMB from someone sayig that.
I say: He doesnt speak for all Republicans, he may not even be a Republican.
You say: You're stupid.

This is all so predictable. All so boring.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

A very good example of fingers in ears,what you think there are not Dems that view homosexuality as perverse?,that is not the exclusive area of conservatives,but it is for people that refuse to listen,as far as hate,you couldn't be more wrong,once again fingers in ears syndrome.Posters like this one paint with a fire hose at a drop of a dime,if it fits the narrative.
The party of hate and division is well represented by the left,and quoted poster.

Islam has no fundamental First Amendment claims, for the simple reason that it was not written to protect the religion of Islam.

Islam and the First Amendment privileges but not rights

Georgia GOP candidate Jody Hice Muslims not protected by the First Amendment

Roy Moore s twisted history Islam and Buddhism don t have First Amendment protection chief justice says commentary and live chat AL.com

When the same claim starts coming from various sources, then it is obvious the underlying sentiment is widespread on the Right.

Si Podemos

ColeJ20150309_low.jpg

giphy.gif

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Did you ever stop to wonder why the Republican party is so attractive to the bigots we see in large numbers on this forum?

It is because on an instinctive level they know the same thing the minorities do about the Republican Party.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Did you ever stop to wonder why the Republican party is so attractive to the bigots we see in large numbers on this forum?

It is because on an instinctive level they know the same thing the minorities do about the Republican Party.

And yet the left segregates, exploits ethnicities, race and so on and their base keeps voting for them. It is a strange paradox.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

And yet the left segregates, exploits ethnicities, race and so on and their base keeps voting for them. It is a strange paradox.
A minority has to choose between voting for a party which plainly hates them, and a party which panders to them.

Gee, which one do you suppose is going to get the most minority votes?

To delude oneself into believing the GOP is a party which considers a minority to be just another American citizen is so laughable that one must have seven pounds of brain damage to buy that bullshit.

Just because I bring a little reality about the GOP to this topic, it does not automatically follow I am saying the Democratic Party is the friend of minorities. Don't double down on your stupidity.

I guess the GOP need to promise to give them something? You know.. treat them like hapless victims like the left treats them.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

A minority has to choose between voting for a party which plainly hates them, and a party which panders to them.

To delude oneself into believing the GOP is a party which considers a minority to be just another American citizen is so laughable that one must have seven pounds of brain damage to buy that bullshit.

Just because I bring a little reality about the GOP to this topic, it does not automatically follow I am saying the Democratic Party is the friend of minorities. Don't double down on your stupidity.

Speaking of stupidity.... and G-Spot chimes in on queue.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Gosh, what a well thought out retort! I am...underwhelmed.

I play to my audience...

I guess the GOP need to promise to give them something? You know.. treat them like hapless victims like the left treats them.
The only thing the GOP needs to promise minorities is to stop oppressing them and to treat them like equals. You know...actually live up to the rhetoric Rabbi stated.

The GOP's words are absolutely meaningless in the face of their actions.

I play to my audience...
Yes, I am sure the other retards think you are brilliant.

Forum List

Back