Why is the news still explaining basic Islamic concepts whenever they come up in a story?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Whenever I read a story about the Islamic State they never fail to add in that they're trying to trigger the end of the world like it's a brand fucking new discovery. Whenever they mention shari'ah, they always have to explain to the terminally ignorant and lazy that shari'ah is the Islamic legal code. Any mention of Caliph Umar al-Baghdadi has to include a definition of what a caliph is for those not following at home. We've been fighting these people (the Islamists; the Islamic State is just the current and most successful attempt at their long term goal of restoring the khilafa) for around fifteen years now. They're been fighting us for years over that number. It's bullshit that so many people don't understand basic terms, concepts, and key beliefs of normative Islam let alone the no shit Qur'anic version. -.-

Whenever I read a story about the Islamic State they never fail to add in that they're trying to trigger the end of the world like it's a brand fucking new discovery. Whenever they mention shari'ah, they always have to explain to the terminally ignorant and lazy that shari'ah is the Islamic legal code. Any mention of Caliph Umar al-Baghdadi has to include a definition of what a caliph is for those not following at home. We've been fighting these people (the Islamists; the Islamic State is just the current and most successful attempt at their long term goal of restoring the khilafa) for around fifteen years now. They're been fighting us for years over that number. It's bullshit that so many people don't understand basic terms, concepts, and key beliefs of normative Islam let alone the no shit Qur'anic version. -.-
I for one don't give a shit about their basic concepts. If they want to fuck with me...kill them. Otherwise...set up the pitch and play on....

Last edited:

Gosh, you're special... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back