What is the GOP doing to attract minorities, women, LGBTs, poor and middle class voters?

For me, it doesn't matter if it's a candidate or a political party. They should clearly state their position on the issues facing our Nation, and stand by them without caving in to political pressure or every poll that comes across the wires. Integrity is a valued asset, yet it is rare in politics. Now, that does not mean one can not learn and grow, for there are certain issues that have that possibility, such as with Energy. A candidate/party may begin with one stance, and as technology develops, and/or circumstances change, they can change with them and not be guilty of flip-flop politics. However, there are certain core issues that do not leave room for such in my opinion, and it is a candidates/parties positions on these core issues that must retain a constant to have any chance of achieving integrity.

the GOP must be doing something right.
Both houses of congress
state legislatures
governors
making chief shitting bull and RWer butt hurt constantly
The Democrats are the party of racists. They are the party of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright and Father Pfleger.

You gotta wonder why this person"Lakota" would be a leftist, big federal government, hack, when you look at the Indian reservations in America, most are the poorest places in this country. and also a perfect example of the liberal utopia.:eusa_eh:
That Indian reservation/liberal utopia comment is a little over the top.

funny-pictures-auto-560373.jpeg

I can't imagine why any of these groups would want to vote Republican. Why would they? However, I clearly understand why rich people would vote Republican - because they are the favored class. It seems to me that all other groups would be voting against their own best interests. What do you think?

I think the just might be getting tired of lying assed propagandist bitches such as yourself and your dear leader.

the GOP must be doing something right.
Both houses of congress
state legislatures
governors
making chief shitting bull and RWer butt hurt constantly
The Democrats are the party of racists. They are the party of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright and Father Pfleger.

You gotta wonder why this person"Lakota" would be a leftist, big federal government, hack, when you look at the Indian reservations in America, most are the poorest places in this country. and also a perfect example of the liberal utopia.:eusa_eh:
That Indian reservation/liberal utopia comment is a little over the top.
Not really those people are dependent on the federal government that is what happens with government dependency everyone equally miserable

Forum List

Back