What is the definition of "assault weapon?"

They work in Israel and Switzerland... Probably in Scandinavia. Automobile accident are accidents. Guess you don't see the difference.

Actually most automobile accident are the result of people being too arrogant to use mass transit.
If the US used mass transit more, almost all accidents would disappear.

Israel, Switzerland, and the rest of the world is not as competitive, unfair, stressful, lacking in heath care access, etc.
These school shooters are really just committing suicide by cop, so guns have nothing to do with it really.

Actually most automobile accident are the result of people being too arrogant to use mass transit.
If the US used mass transit more, almost all accidents would disappear.

Israel, Switzerland, and the rest of the world is not as competitive, unfair, stressful, lacking in heath care access, etc.
These school shooters are really just committing suicide by cop, so guns have nothing to do with it really.
Sure they are competitive.. and they have a high standard of living. The US is a loser in the crime data.

They have done a good job.

The cause of murder is stress, and the solution to murder is a safety net of social services.
Not hard to do.
But instead the US deliberately maximizes the causes for murder, like the War on Drugs.
Just like with Prohibition, it maximizes the need for guns to protect the cash deals.
Everything in the US is extremely stressful, like to get out of a cycle of poverty by getting a college education, you end up over $100,000 in debt. Landlords get huge tax breaks on everything, while renters get no tax breaks at all.
Everything in the US is done wrong, deliberately. And everyone knows it really. So everyone is always angry.

90% of Americans don't know what a UBC is.

Europe doesn't have constitutions protecting their most basic rights such as the right to privacy and right to keep and bear.

If I want to trade guns with a friend or family member it's nobody's business but ours.

If one of us commits a crime with that weapon, the other can be held liable.
Sorry, but European right to privacy is way higher than US... Look at GDPR, look at the fines, 4% of global turn over...

Right to keep and bear arms means you are interfering with others right to live in a gun free environment... Those kids lost there right to life as a result of the right to bear arms...

Giving guns to mentally ill person should carry some liability... Saying i didn't know is not good enough anymore... Wilful ignorance can't be an excuse..

Sure they are competitive.. and they have a high standard of living. The US is a loser in the crime data.

Crime is the result of the system being so unfair that you don't care any more, and just want to hurt the system.
Like the Boston Marathon bombers.
It is just anger at a corrupt system.
The anger is not the cause, but the result.

Crime is the result of the system being so unfair that you don't care any more, and just want to hurt the system.
You're blaming the government for crimes? Jesus.

Sorry, but European right to privacy is way higher than US... Look at GDPR, look at the fines, 4% of global turn over...

Right to keep and bear arms means you are interfering with others right to live in a gun free environment... Those kids lost there right to life as a result of the right to bear arms...

Giving guns to mentally ill person should carry some liability... Saying i didn't know is not good enough anymore... Wilful ignorance can't be an excuse..

No one has a right to be in a gun free environment because guns are essential against constant threats.
Which in the case of the US, is the police and government.
For example, the police are criminals for their War on Drugs.
They are not defending anyone, and are murdering thousands, with no-knock-warrants, asset forfeiture and lots of obviously illegal actions.
The military are criminal for things like lying about Iraqi WMD.

Mentally ill people need to be supervised, and the solution is not to penalize those selling technology.
If a mentally ill person is not sold a gun legally, then can easily get one illegally or use something even worse, like explosives, toxins, flammables, etc. The idea that gun laws help at all, is just foolish.

Wow, as long as you have an excuse.

You're blaming the government for crimes? Jesus.

Absolutely.
Humans have an inherent socialization built into their DNA.
It is impossible for a human to commit a crime normally.
The only way it happens is by deliberate conditioning, through constant unfairness.
The government teaches crime by example, such as executions, intimidation, beatings, etc.
Government always become corrupt, and their main goal is to maintain injustice, through intimidation.
It was true in ancient Rome, and the US is the current flag bearer of that corruption.

Wow, as long as you have an excuse.

Humans do not start out as materialistic.
It is taught.
And the police are about as corrupt as one can possibly get.
They are really just a revenue source, through extortion, and not public service at all.

Humans do not start out as materialistic.
It is taught.
And the police are about as corrupt as one can possibly get.
They are really just a revenue source, through extortion, and not public service at all.
New Mexico and Alaska have high rates of homicide... They lead the states.

Here’s an assault weapon…

BCF0D5FC-CFAB-4280-8904-D70D093766EF.jpeg
We must abolish MLB now!

Absolutely.
Humans have an inherent socialization built into their DNA.
It is impossible for a human to commit a crime normally.
The only way it happens is by deliberate conditioning, through constant unfairness.
The government teaches crime by example, such as executions, intimidation, beatings, etc.
Government always become corrupt, and their main goal is to maintain injustice, through intimidation.
It was true in ancient Rome, and the US is the current flag bearer of that corruption.
"It is impossible for a human to commit a crime normally."
"The government teaches crime by example, such as executions, intimidation, beatings, etc."

Every one of your comments in this thread has been more ridiculous than the one before.

How do you fucking know?

Have you ever heard of the puckle gun?

They all knew about it. Jefferson even ordered a couple of them. So don't sit here and say these guys did not foresee advancements in technology and warfare weapons.

You are full of shit.
A weapon very few owned so your point is fucking stupid. Your own post says that only as few as two were ever made lol

You know if semi-automatic weapons existed in the 1700’s and there was an insane amount of guns on the market at the time and in the possession of millions of people, the 2nd amendment would be written very differently. There would be a lot more restrictions. Instead the amendment was incredibly vague because all that existed at the time were muskets that took a large chunk of time to reload after firing a single shot.

Please note that I did not suggest guns would have been outlawed or banned. I’m not even suggesting that they should be now so don’t go full retard and claim that was the intent of my post.
You do know the second amendment does have limits and AR-15’s could be added to the Uzi list where you would be required to do more steps and pay more to acquire the firearm, so things can be done…

I know you are a second amendment supporter but I am suggesting things can be done that will piss off the right…

You know if semi-automatic weapons existed in the 1700’s and there was an insane amount of guns on the market at the time and in the possession of millions of people, the 2nd amendment would be written very differently. There would be a lot more restrictions. Instead the amendment was incredibly vague because all that existed at the time were muskets that took a large chunk of time to reload after firing a single shot.

Please note that I did not suggest guns would have been outlawed or banned. I’m not even suggesting that they should be now so don’t go full retard and claim that was the intent of my post.
So, now you have some special insight into how the framers would have thought about today's available weaponry? Don't be absurd.

You do know the second amendment does have limits and AR-15’s could be added to the Uzi list where you would be required to do more steps and pay more to acquire the firearm, so things can be done…

I know you are a second amendment supporter but I am suggesting things can be done that will piss off the right…
Is pissing off the right your goal?

Forum List

Back