What is the definition of "assault weapon?"

Is pissing off the right your goal?
Nope, my goal is to tell you that there are ways to combat this issue that does not include repealing the second amendment…

It has already been established you can be limited in what you can own and the requirements for you to obtain certain weapons, so ask yourself what stop someone from working to get certain weapons like AR-15’s added to those lists?

You do know the second amendment does have limits and AR-15’s could be added to the Uzi list where you would be required to do more steps and pay more to acquire the firearm, so things can be done…

I know you are a second amendment supporter but I am suggesting things can be done that will piss off the right…
When I’m talking about not banning guns I’m talking about the idea of banning them all completely. I’m all for banning the production of certain types and heavy restrictions on buying them.

When I’m talking about not banning guns I’m talking about the idea of banning them all completely. I’m all for banning the production of certain types and heavy restrictions on buying them.
You will never get a full ban no matter what, so what is the next course of action?

Moving certain firearms to the list where we have the Uzi and making it harder to obtain…

That will do more than scream “ we will take your guns “ because screaming that I will say no…

You will never get a full ban no matter what, so what is the next course of action?

Moving certain firearms to the list where we have the Uzi and making it harder to obtain…

That will do more than scream “ we will take your guns “ because screaming that I will say no…
That’s the problem with republicans. They think whenever we talk about gun control they think we mean banning guns altogether and it’s so stupid.

That’s the problem with republicans. They think whenever we talk about gun control they think we mean banning guns altogether and it’s so stupid.
Fine, then let talk and put aside our differences and let talk where it is not threatening each other…

I agree something need to be done and certain firearms should require more scrutiny than other firearms and I have no issue using the Uzi rule to do this with…

Do you agree?

Fine, then let talk and put aside our differences and let talk where it is not threatening each other…

I agree something need to be done and certain firearms should require more scrutiny than other firearms and I have no issue using the Uzi rule to do this with…

Do you agree?
Lol yeah dude I’m trying to agree with you.

A weapon very few owned so your point is fucking stupid. Your own post says that only as few as two were ever made lol
Moot point. Semi and full auto weapon systems were known at the time. Again Citizens should be as, if not more so, armed than government.

Moot point. Semi and full auto weapon systems were known at the time. Again Citizens should be as, if not more so, armed than government.
Also, let’s pretend communists were armed to the teeth like your lot is and thinks our government is oppressive, would you tolerate them overthrowing it? Obviously it is better that citizens do not have more.

It has already been established you can be limited in what you can own and the requirements for you to obtain certain weapons,
It's also been establish that these limits and requirements cannot infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms.
To that effect, those who seek said limits are charged with demonstrating the necessity form and efficacy of, same.

Its -also- been established that the Second Amendment extends, prima facie,to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding -- meaning that the 2d protect the right to won and use all firearms in common use foe the traditionally lawful purposes of same.
This includes AR15s.

I've paced them on a 4 wheeler at between 35-40mph for a couple of hundred yards.

For many years I hunted them horseback and would chase them down like I was going to rope them and shoot them with a .44mag or 10mm SA. Makes for some exciding, tricky riding.
Sounds like fun.

As for the definition of 'assault weapons' - it is apparently very narrow, and, for all intents and purposes, meaningless.

1653679956803.png

1653679972442.png

1653679988760.png

Last edited:
It's also been establish that these limits and requirements cannot infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms.
To that effect, those who seek said limits are charged with demonstrating the necessity form and efficacy of, same.

Its -also- been established that the Second Amendment extends, prima facie,to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding -- meaning that the 2d protect the right to won and use all firearms in common use foe the traditionally lawful purposes of same.
This includes AR15s.
You have the right to own a AR-15 but the government can put the same requirements to buy it as there are on Uzi’s, so as you argue no one stop you, well you can be forced more regulations that will require you to obtain a special permit.

Want to go down that road because you can not buy whatever weapon another military is using easily and the Federal Government has certain weapons classified in different groups and if you disagree then study the requirements to own a fully automatic weapon and then realize this could be applied to weapons like AR-15’s if Congress and the Oval Office decide to do it…

Edit note: AR-15’s are not fully automatic but could face the same requirements as fully automatic weapons do…

As the AR15 is a "bearable arm" and the 2nd protects all "bearable arms" in the same way:
Not without infringing on the right to keep and bear arms.
You fail to forget so is a automatic machine gun and yet they are heavily regulated, so remember that and know a semi-automatic like AR-15’s could face same regulations and nothing you can do!

Forum List

Back