What is the definition of "assault weapon?"

For most people, it is a once in a lifetime thing, if that.

It could be twice or more in a lifetime, but only if you actually had the gun the first time you needed it to defend yourself.
How many guns and ammunition do you have for self protection? Do you carry at home when you are doing laundry?

So, our goal should be to be more like South Korea? Which large and powerful country full of gun owners will we count on to protect us from Canada?

I have no particular need for a bump stock. If I were living on a farm out in the country and feared a home invasion, I probably would have one. Or just use the strap of my overalls to achieve the same effect. If there is one thing that I learned in the military it is that nothing discourages an assault by a small unit like the sound of automatic fire.

South Korea is very successful and they don't have mass shootings.

How many guns and ammunition do you have for self protection? Do you carry at home when you are doing laundry?
I have several guns, and I’m actually pretty stocked up on ammo, since I buy in quantity to save money. I don’t carry it around the house, but it is handy enough since I keep my doors locked and alarmed so surprises are unlikely.

Can you dream up a scenario in which a home invader manages to breach my security and catch me unarmed? Sure, you can. Just like people can imagine a border wall not “working” because the cartels dig tunnels and cut through fences. The logic being, why make it inconvenient and make them work harder for it, I guess.

The way security works is that you make it more difficult to attack one target, then the attackers either decide not to attack or pick another target.

South Korea is very successful and they don't have mass shootings.
Then let’s pull our troops from those successful people and use the resources to protect our own children.

Or might that result in a “mass shooting” by North Korea?

I don't know. Looters, arsonists and vandals are supposed to be arrested. Peaceful protests are permitted. In Kenosha the police didn't arrest curfew violators.
yes, we agree, but the point is that they were not arrested after destroying millions in public and personal property, physically attacking people, and in some cases murdering people. They blocked access to an area of Portland for weeks. WHY was this tolerated by the left wing leaders of those cities, states, and the federal government? How can you possibly support a regime that allows such violations of law? Now, lets go to the border and discuss the daily violations of federal immigration laws that are being ignored by the Biden administration--------------WHY?

Why do I need an objective dataset for this argument? We all know the cartels get their firearms from the US, and those weapons are more often than not used in the commission of crimes within our borders.

You can't explain everything away with data you read off of a screen or piece of paper. Sometimes the data you need comes from simple observation.

Cartels get guns from US.
Cartels smuggle guns from US to Mexico.
Cartels illegally cross our border to commit more gun crime here in the US.
Cartels rarely will confine their operations to one country, and the US is by far the most advantageous for them.
Just because cartel activity is in the US does not somehow mean it explains away gun violence in general in the US. Hell, if you think that the cartels are getting American guns, would that not be a justification for gun control?

I already have. As much as 80% of violent crime in many large cities is directly tied to the gangs who distribute those drugs.
No this is you literally making shit up. Even if it was true, it doesn’t somehow justify American citizens using guns in 79% of all murders or why mass shootings are being carried out by legal citizens using guns purchased legally. It also doesn’t explain why gun violence is so high per capita in comparison to other nations like Australia, Canada, or the UK.

Surada, you have inspired me. I don't own a semi automatic rifle with detachable magazine. Your post made me question myself why not. My answers were insufficient.

I've been shirking the duty of every free adult in the U S which is to be ready for any emergency.

I'll get one and a couple thousand rounds this weekend!

Fellow freedom lovers, any recommendations?

Bullshit, retarded gun nut.

I never use anything but a shotgun with birdshot to get rid of feral hogs rooting up my or my neighbors property.
The loudness of the shot and the BB's scattering all around them, does the trick, every time.
You don't want to kill the pigs, just scare them.
When you kill them, THEN you have to bury them, idiot, unless you're real hungry.
Enjoy the worm infested swine.

I've done it dozens of times, some remember not to come back, some don't.

Sure, if you want them to survive and return. If I shoot a hog I want them to DIE.

No this is you literally making shit up. Even if it was true, it doesn’t somehow justify American citizens using guns in 79% of all murders or why mass shootings are being carried out by legal citizens using guns purchased legally. It also doesn’t explain why gun violence is so high per capita in comparison to other nations like Australia, Canada, or the UK.
those things are happening here because the liberal culture has destroyed our moral compass and removed God and right and wrong from our minds. We have had guns since 1776, but the liberal culture destruction is relatively new and if not checked will destroy this nation.

Once again Biden has nominated a white cisgender male, whose pronouns are "he," "his," and "him," for head of the ATF. This nominee also has this in common with the previous failed nominee: he claims not to know what an assault is, though he has promoted that they be banned.

So, what say you, folks on the left?

What is an assault weapon?

2:18:30

I don't get it. How do you nominate a candidate hoping that they will go after assault weapons and then pick one who doesn't know what an assault weapon is? I guess the same way you nominate a candidate hoping she will staunchly defend women's rights, but she doesn't know what a woman is.

1653846781879.jpeg

No one has a right to be in a gun free environment because guns are essential against constant threats.
Which in the case of the US, is the police and government.
For example, the police are criminals for their War on Drugs.
They are not defending anyone, and are murdering thousands, with no-knock-warrants, asset forfeiture and lots of obviously illegal actions.
The military are criminal for things like lying about Iraqi WMD.

Mentally ill people need to be supervised, and the solution is not to penalize those selling technology.
If a mentally ill person is not sold a gun legally, then can easily get one illegally or use something even worse, like explosives, toxins, flammables, etc. The idea that gun laws help at all, is just foolish.
Thanks for your honesty...

People need guns to shoot cops and US soldiers..

Mentally ill might be able to get guns by other means so there is no pint to even try... Murders happen everyday and there is still a law against it, why do we still have that law...

So Europe believe they have the right to live in a predominantly gun free environment... This is a real freedom which they enjoy, they don't want to live in a society where you have to carry a gun to feel safe, how is that freedom..

And yet ARs are the weapon of choice in school shootings...in fact in most mass shootings
^^^^^
This is a lie.
1982-2022
6 school shootings with ‘assault weapons’ - 1 every 6.7 years
94 people killed in school shootings with ‘assault weapons’ - 2.4 per year.
1 rifle every 6.7 years… out of 20,000,000 rifles.
And THIS assumes every one of those 'assault wreapons' was an AR15.

Last edited:
John Nolte 25 May 2022

Here’s what we know for a fact…

We know Evil is going to shoot up schools.

We know the corporate media will never stop incentivizing shooting up schools. Thanks to our pro-school shooting media, every school shooter knows that shooting up a school will give him exactly what he wants: the power to shake up the country.

We know the only thing that will stop a maniac with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

We know all this, and yet Democrats still want to remove cops from schools.

So the question is why?

And the answer is simple.

There is no greater propaganda tool to push to disarm the American people than school shootings.

Police in schools stop and discourage school shootings.

If school shootings stop, Democrats lose their best propaganda tool.

The less security in schools, the more school shootings, the more propaganda.

We could protect our schools.

As I wrote earlier, we know how to protect our schools.

But Democrats and the school unions that own Democrats and the left-wing media do not want to protect schools.

Why?

Here it is…

Because Democrats and their unions and their media believe disarming the public is a higher priority than your child’s life.

John Nolte is one of the best..

Forum List

Back