What is the definition of "assault weapon?"

You need to get a grip on yourself. You wanted to talk about murders and violent crimes overall, not just mass shootings.

Make your damned mind up.
Then go ahead and make some kind of hard data connection between the cartels and gun violence in general in America. That’s the logical next step.

Then go ahead and make some kind of hard data connection between the cartels and gun violence in general in America. That’s the logical next step.
I already have. As much as 80% of violent crime in many large cities is directly tied to the gangs who distribute those drugs.

I already have. As much as 80% of violent crime in many large cities is directly tied to the gangs who distribute those drugs.
Even if your made up statistic was true, how is this relevant to your assertion that gun violence like mass shootings is simply all about mental illness? If it’s gangs committing those crimes and they are using guns, what point are you even trying to make?

All the dead bodies, Billy. The mass graves, the gun running, the gang violence, the illegal gun sales that contribute to the violence.
That’s obviously not a hard data connection. You’re also just pretending that American made legal guns have nothing to do with violent crime committed by American citizens. Trying to make this all about cartels is erroneous and stupid.

You’re also just pretending that American made legal guns have nothing to do with violent crime committed by American citizens.

They do, but not in the manner you're suggesting. Guns are guns. They have to be used against someone to be lethal and deadly. They do nothing on their own unless they are manipulated by the user, who has flat out decided the life they are about to take has no worth to them anymore.

They do, but not in the manner you're suggesting. Guns are guns. They have to be used against someone to be lethal and deadly. They do nothing on their own unless they are manipulated by the user, who has flat out decided the life they are about to take has no worth to them anymore.
Lol you’re still not making a specific, objective connection between cartels and gun violence in America. You have noticed that right? Also, if 79% of murders committed in the US are from guns and in Australia and the UK it is 13% and 4% respectively, what does that tell you?

Lol you’re still not making a specific, objective connection between cartels and gun violence in America.

Why do I need an objective dataset for this argument? We all know the cartels get their firearms from the US, and those weapons are more often than not used in the commission of crimes within our borders.

You can't explain everything away with data you read off of a screen or piece of paper. Sometimes the data you need comes from simple observation.

Cartels get guns from US.
Cartels smuggle guns from US to Mexico.
Cartels illegally cross our border to commit more gun crime here in the US.
Cartels rarely will confine their operations to one country, and the US is by far the most advantageous for them.

Last edited:
Correct. That would be the Sinloa Cartel. They are the most active out of the cartels smuggling illicit drugs into the US. And due to that, it would naturally drive any violence that occurs afterwards between gangs competing for drugs or drug sales.

"As of 2017 (and likely still today), the Sinaloa Cartel is overall the most active drug cartel involved in smuggling illicit drugs into the United States and trafficking them throughout the country."

When you have a heard of wild hogs tearing up your place, you want as many shots as you can get. Of course citified commies wouldn't understand.

Bullshit, retarded gun nut.

I never use anything but a shotgun with birdshot to get rid of feral hogs rooting up my or my neighbors property.
The loudness of the shot and the BB's scattering all around them, does the trick, every time.
You don't want to kill the pigs, just scare them.
When you kill them, THEN you have to bury them, idiot, unless you're real hungry.
Enjoy the worm infested swine.

I've done it dozens of times, some remember not to come back, some don't.

Forum List

Back