What is the definition of "assault weapon?"

No you idiot, the violence associated with the cartels' drug trade has spread to every community in the country.

Most violent crime not related to domestics can be tied to drugs and gangs in most of our major cities.

Have you always been such an idiot?
The cartels aren't shooting up schools, churches and grocery stores.

"Big Bend Texas, posted
No you idiot, the violence associated with the cartels' drug trade has spread to every community in the country.

Most violent crime not related to domestics can be tied to drugs and gangs in most of our major cities.

Infringed.

By definition such a requirement is an absolute infringement on the right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Prior restraint on the exercise of a right is by definition an infringement.
How often do you use your guns for self defense?

On several occasions in defense of myself and others.

The number of times is irrelevant. Most people will only ever need one once in their lives and if they don't have it very likely won't have a second chance.

Carrying a firearm is the only life insurance you will ever buy that can potentially save your life or the life of others.

"Big Bend Texas, posted

I stated a fact, perhaps you need a tutor.

Most violent crime not related to domestics can be tied to drugs and gangs in most of our major cities

Those gangs are peddling the dope the Cartels send across our borders.

Even more importantly if you were to ban guns in general or any class of guns they'll start running them up across the border.

The Cartels are all about power and money and they'll supply whatever sells.

The cartels aren't shooting up schools, churches and grocery stores.

no, but BLM and antifa did that most of 2020 and not one of you libs complained, hypocrites!

Everyone complained including me.
how many of those rioters have been charged with arson, terrorism, murder, vandalism, or anything else related to the hundreds of days of riots? How many are in jail? Why have their crimes been ignored by the government?

Anyone can get the $200 BATF tax stamp to get a machine gun, but the guns themselves tend to be expensive since the BATF restricts their manufacture.

It is also easy to make a blowback machine gun, and it is perfectly legal as long as you pay the $200.
You can make a semi-auto AK fire as if automatic using the belt loop of your jeans. Little was accomplished by banning bump stocks but making lefties feel good.

You can make a semi-auto AK fire as if automatic using the belt loop of your jeans. Little was accomplished by banning bump stocks but making lefties feel good.

We have a problem. In South Korea hunters take their guns to the police station when hunting season is over. Do you need a bump stock?

For most people, it is a once in a lifetime thing, if that.

It could be twice or more in a lifetime, but only if you actually had the gun the first time you needed it to defend yourself.

how many of those rioters have been charged with arson, terrorism, murder, vandalism, or anything else related to the hundreds of days of riots? How many are in jail? Why have their crimes been ignored by the government?

I don't know. Looters, arsonists and vandals are supposed to be arrested. Peaceful protests are permitted. In Kenosha the police didn't arrest curfew violators.

We have a problem. In South Korea hunters take their guns to the police station when hunting season is over. Do you need a bump stock?
So, our goal should be to be more like South Korea? Which large and powerful country full of gun owners will we count on to protect us from Canada?

I have no particular need for a bump stock. If I were living on a farm out in the country and feared a home invasion, I probably would have one. Or just use the strap of my overalls to achieve the same effect. If there is one thing that I learned in the military it is that nothing discourages an assault by a small unit like the sound of automatic fire.

Forum List

Back