What is the definition of "assault weapon?"

What do you use your assault rifle for? Do you hunt with it?

Yes.....lots of people use AR-15s for hunting....

Hunting isn't why they are protected by our Right to Keep and Bear Arms.....governments that commit mass murder are the reasons we have them...

No, we shouldn't....they didn't learn from their mass murder at the hands of the governments of Europe....

The Israelis haven't had a school shooting since 1974. There have been six in Texas in the past 7 years.

Yes.....lots of people use AR-15s for hunting....

Hunting isn't why they are protected by our Right to Keep and Bear Arms.....governments that commit mass murder are the reasons we have them...

Why are you so terrified of the US government?

The Israelis haven't had a school shooting since 1974. There have been six in Texas in the past 7 years.

The Israelis have heavily armed guards in all of their schools.....that is why they haven't had school shootings....

And their teachers can carry guns....

So in that respect, we should be like the Israelis...

Because I know the history of mankind and governments around the world....you just had the Australian government ordering police to beat to the ground people who had covid and didn't want to go to the covid concentration camps...

Because I know the history of mankind and governments around the world....you just had the Australian government ordering police to beat to the ground people who had covid and didn't want to go to the covid concentration camps...

And you'd rather be free to spread a contagious disease.

You mean other than 7 months of the democrat party sending out their brown shirts, blm and antifa, to burn, loot and murder in black neighborhoods in order to hurt Trump during the election...where the democrat mayors ordered the police to do nothing to stop the violence?

You mean other than the concentration camps for Japanese, German and Italian Americans during the war? The Tuskeegee experiments on Black men.....the democrat party Jim Crow laws, the democrat party lynching of blacks in America...

And you'd rather be free to spread a contagious disease.

You mean a disease with a 98% survival rate?

A disease where all of my family had it, including a 77 year old woman with multiple co-morbities...and survived it?

The Australian government did not follow the science and immediately went to violence to enforce it's will on their people.....

You mean a disease with a 98% survival rate?

A disease where all of my family had it, including a 77 year old woman with multiple co-morbities...and survived it?

The Australian government did not follow the science and immediately went to violence to enforce it's will on their people.....

Three of my friends died of COVID in 2020.

That is sad....I'm sorry for your loss....but the Chinese Flu was dangerous to the elderly and those with co-morbidities....it did not require beating people and putting them into concentration camps the way Australia did...

Or sealing people into buildings like China did....

How is it that with the history of mass murder by government, you still think that our government could never commit mass murder in our times?

Every one of my family had it...including me......it was a cold for about a day.......slept 10 hours each day....

Feeling fine now......

More children die of the yearly flu each year than from the Chinese Flu....it was targeted for the elderly....in the Chinese lab...

That is sad....I'm sorry for your loss....but the Chinese Flu was dangerous to the elderly and those with co-morbidities....it did not require beating people and putting them into concentration camps the way Australia did...

Or sealing people into buildings like China did....

How is it that with the history of mass murder by government, you still think that our government could never commit mass murder in our times?

The US government is unique with lots of built-in safeguards. The militia mentality is for losers.

Every one of my family had it...including me......it was a cold for about a day.......slept 10 hours each day....

Feeling fine now......

More children die of the yearly flu each year than from the Chinese Flu....it was targeted for the elderly....in the Chinese lab...
So you don't get the flu shot either?

The US government is unique with lots of built-in safeguards. The militia mentality is for losers.

The safeguards kept the government from conducting experiments on black Americans?

They kept the democrat party from lynching black men?

The kept the democrat party from turning loose their brown shirts, blm/antifa to burn, loot and kill 40 people, and do 2 billion dollars in damage in black neighborhoods...while the democrat party mayors told the police to do nothing to stop it?

You mean like that?

So you don't get the flu shot either?

No....I got the flu shot.....and the two covid shots...then I got the Chinese flu.........

My 77 year old mother didn't have any Chinese flu shots, got the Chinese flu and survived....with multiple co-morbidities..

No....I got the flu shot.....and the two covid shots...then I got the Chinese flu.........

My 77 year old mother didn't have any Chinese flu shots, got the Chinese flu and survived....with multiple co-morbidities..
She's really lucky.

She's really lucky.

Yep....but she isn't the only one......again......if you weren't in your 60s and up, and didn't have bad co-morbidities...it was a bad cold........

No reason to beat people with batons and put them in concentration camps.

Forum List

Back