What is the confusion and the lie?

hasn't ever occurred to you that groups like BLM, ANTIFA proud boys ect lie dormant for months even years until around an election where they're trotted out to provide a distraction for the wealthy politicians? why do rich white men hire professional protesters to bus into cities to agitate ? Why does a rich man spend millions of dollars to get a job that only pays 200 grand a year?
Nice try but you’re not making the ridiculous claim true. BLM is manipulated by whites to keep the black man down? Nope. Antifa? Nada. Proud Boys? Uh uh.

Nice try but you’re not making the ridiculous claim true. BLM is manipulated by whites to keep the black man down? Nope. Antifa? Nada. Proud Boys? Uh uh.
nope..as I said they're distraction used by the wealthy to cover their actions and further their agendas.

If anything agitators are mostly on the left. People like Soros isn’t exactly pitting poor whites against blacks. occupied
there is a boogeyman or agitator to fit almost any situation. if the wealthy in power doesn't have one they'll create one.

With all of the talk of racial equity and claims favoring one race or the other, I have noticed that there usually is the comment of "people of color". My question is, are not white people a people of color also? White is a color, so that implies racism when talking only about "people of color" being excluded from the conversation as if they are of no consequence. Is that not the definition of racism?

Just the way that I see it.

I see what you do. You are looking for provocation, you don't really want to discuss this topic honestly.

But if you ask me, personally, and if you are looking for an honest answer?

I'd say prejudice on both sides stands in the way of real unity, white racist prejudice as much as black prejudice against whites. But because of America's history, and because blacks are a minority, I'd say there is more work to do against prejudice on the white side than against prejudice among blacks.

What has the Republiklan party done in the last 60yrs?

Irrelevant regarding my answer to your question. I’ll tell you what they haven’t done and have always fought against. Destroying the black community by making it dependent on the government. Replacing fathers with a government check is just one example.

I see what you do. You are looking for provocation, you don't really want to discuss this topic honestly.

But if you ask me, personally, and if you are looking for an honest answer?

I'd say prejudice on both sides stands in the way of real unity, white racist prejudice as much as black prejudice against whites. But because of America's history, and because blacks are a minority, I'd say there is more work to do against prejudice on the white side than against prejudice among blacks.
You see nothing.

I ask a legitimate question that you choose to take in a way that you approve of. Then proceed to expound on an answer that makes you feel better. There is work to do on both sides of the issue, but it appears that whites are doing more to rectify it than blacks. Look at all the payoffs.

Democrats are the party of slavery, Jim crow, segregation, and the founding of the KKK.
I love when you conservatives use this argument, as it condems you today.

It was the conservatives of the time that were responsible for everything you listed.

Forum List

Back