What is the confusion and the lie?

Irrelevant regarding my answer to your question. I’ll tell you what they haven’t done and have always fought against. Destroying the black community by making it dependent on the government. Replacing fathers with a government check is just one example.
Today's republican party is just trying to get rid of the voting rights act, they fought to stop real police reform and the list goes on.

I love when you conservatives use this argument, as it condems you today.

It was the conservatives of the time that were responsible for everything you listed.
Was that when "conservatives" were considered liberals, before the naming of themselves as democrats?
I love when you conservatives use this argument, as it condems you today.

It was the conservatives of the time that were responsible for everything you listed.

Provide proof of y our claim as it is just projections by the democrats.
Police reform was stopped by Republicans, the VRA will expire because of Republicans.

Smfh. Have you noticed black folks can get a student loan, a car loan and a mortgage. Why is it that black folks can't get business loans?
There were at least as many blacks getting student loans as whites in 2002 when I went back to college for my degree. Not all whites get car loans or mortgages.

Police reform was stopped by Republicans, the VRA will expire because of Republicans.

Attempts to halt your "police reform" were pushed by the people of those communities who wanted to stop the violence your agenda created.

First thing I would do is get rid of qualified immunity. The days of illegally killing folks would be over, accountability for your actions would start.
Does that also apply to the non police who shoot and kill people wantonly? Restore bail and jailing those convicted of this crime?

You can't have it only one way, or the vigilantes would take over the enforcement of whatever laws they decided to follow.

Forum List

Back