What is the biblical timeline for the next era?

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
^
One of you is lying. The other's word's will never pass away...
For the answer to why wait, you need to refer to the reason why Methuselah lived so long...

ram, as you well know - ours is the spoken religion of antiquity as prescribed by the heanens ... not a book written in the 4th century by the criminals that were responsible for the conclusion of the 1st century events.

I grew up Baptist and I have some understanding of the biblical predictions of the rapture, the tribulation, the second coming, and other events.

I've never been clear on the timeline, and I wonder if that is because the bible is unclear on the sequence of events.

I would like to ask for your understanding of these predictions. I will respect everyone's input equally, but I would also be interested to know why you believe as you do, did it come from the bible itself, were you taught it, etc.

As it always has been.....
A time, two times, and half a time.

I grew up Baptist and I have some understanding of the biblical predictions of the rapture, the tribulation, the second coming, and other events.

I've never been clear on the timeline, and I wonder if that is because the bible is unclear on the sequence of events.

I would like to ask for your understanding of these predictions. I will respect everyone's input equally, but I would also be interested to know why you believe as you do, did it come from the bible itself, were you taught it, etc.
Mankind has been "living in the LAST DAYS".......i.e., the last covenant between mankind and God since the Christ uttered the words, ".......It is finished" (John 19:30) in the first century AD. (The Christ fulfilled the requirements of the OLD TESTAMENT COVENANT known as the LAW or the LAW OF MOSES.

Read and Comprehend the Book of Acts, Chapter 1:16. The Apostles reveal that they are currently (in the 1st century) living in the last days of mankind as prophesied by the Prophet Joel. Since this time man has been living under the New Testament Covenant of Christ Jesus and its stated requirements to gain access to the God of Creation............ Jesus clearly stated He is the way, the only way to the Father (John 14:6). The Apostle John stated clearly that He was living in the last days as they existed in the 1st century AD (Read 1 and 2 John) who defines the antichirst doctrine as being a false religious doctrine promoted by those who refused to accept Jesus as the Son of God, the Messiah of prophecy, God incarnate. (1 John 2:18, 1 John 2:3-6, 1 John 2:22-23, 2 John 7).

As far as any man, any angel or even the Christ Himself having any preknowledge concerning the very last day when Judgment comes to all men.........Jesus states very clearly that only the Father knows. (Matthew 24:36) IF Anyone or any cult attempts to tell you THEY KNOW (because God has told them in a vision) when that day is............go straight out and purchase some ocean front property in the state of Ks. Because you are the gullible fool that these con artists are looking for to enrich their cult or themselves.

As Jesus stated.....the best anyone can HOPE FOR......(as that is what true Christianity is about........hope/love/Chairty) is to live each day as if it were THAT DAY.........for one day, unexpected.......it will be, things will change in the twinkling of an eye. (Matthew 24:44)

Last edited:
You're projecting which makes you a loser.

No, we both know I had you pegged with our first interaction. You are not a Christian. You worship your own assumed intellectualism. You were backed into and forced to admit that did not believe in the key/core tenets of the Christian faith.

Yes, the Bible says his body resurrected.

No, the Bible does not say his body ascended.

So you admit that His body was resurrected so....when His ascension took place He left the body he was in on the earth, where did it go?

Acts 1:9-12
Jesus Ascends to Heaven​

9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

No, we both know I had you pegged with our first interaction. You are not a Christian. You worship your own assumed intellectualism. You were backed into and forced to admit that did not believe in the key/core tenets of the Christian faith.
You're a fundamentalist under the influence of Cyrus Scofield. His annotated Bible was purely political and promoted by Hal Lindsey in the early 1970s. It's not traditional Christianity. Lindsey thinks he's a prophet. It first gained popularity during the Dust Bowl years and the Depression among the poor and uneducated.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back