What is the biblical timeline for the next era?

If Jesus did not ascend bodily into heaven, as the Bible says ...

really, does anyone ascend the heavens in the physiology they were born in - good luck with that one, keep praying.

the c bible, desert religions abandoned the prescribed religion of antiquity for servitude not rewards for admission to the heavens - and does not contain the triumph of good for the return of the heavenly presence that the triumph of good would represent.

better idea, burn the c bible and hope everyone else does and the other desert books and maybe humanity will have a chance.

You did not. Read that post again (#40). You did not quote the Bible at all, verbatim or otherwise.

Tradition is your teacher.

Know the etymology. Know the culture. Know the history. Stop projecting the Bible onto your 21st-century Western worldview. The Bible does not say that Jesus floated up into space. That kind of imagery is ludicrous. It's this kind of dispensationalist, fundamentalist teaching that makes a mockery of the faith.
I'll give you one more chance to offer something rational. Does the Bible say that Jesus died on the cross and that he was bodily resurrected?

The Bible was never intended as history or science. Literalism and futurism came out of the Dust Bowl and the Depression because people were poor and ignorant.
Are you seriously suggesting that nobody believed in the physical resurrection of Jesus after his death until the Depression?

I guess you are outright stating it.

In a nutshell:
When the Age of the Gentile comes to a close, the Millennial Reign of Christ takes place. Even though Satan is restrained, we remember and continue to enjoy sin as will some children born in that 1,000 year period. During this time, those who returned with Him will rule with Him. Toward the end of the thousand year reign, another rebellion takes place (Rev.20:1-3 and 7-8.) Satan is loosed and Christ deals with Satan, sin, death, and Hell for the final time at the White Throne Judgement. Satan and his followers are removed to the Lake of Fire, where they can cause no more harm to man for eternity.

Heaven will descend to earth. Earth will be returned to Eden status, and even better.

In a nutshell:
When the Age of the Gentile comes to a close, the Millennial Reign of Christ takes place. Even though Satan is restrained, we remember and continue to enjoy sin as will some children born in that 1,000 year period. During this time, those who returned with Him will rule with Him. Toward the end of the thousand year reign, another rebellion takes place (Rev.20:1-3 and 7-8.) Satan is loosed and Christ deals with Satan, sin, death, and Hell for the final time at the White Throne Judgement. Satan and his followers are removed to the Lake of Fire, where they can cause no more harm to man for eternity.

Heaven will descend to earth. Earth will be returned to Eden status, and even better.

were any of the above true what would be the reason for delay as everything is being managed without consequences for the people claiming their return to paradise being a contradiction of a&e choosing self determination as the reason for the journeys beginning.

at best the c bible is a meaningless pipe dream - of glorified servitude.

In a nutshell:

It's a spiritual concept of heaven not a a return to Eden.. it's not on earth.

were any of the above true what would be the reason for delay as everything is being managed without consequences for the people claiming their return to paradise being a contradiction of a&e choosing self determination as the reason for the journeys beginning.

at best the c bible is a meaningless pipe dream - of glorified servitude.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
^
One of you is lying. The other's word's will never pass away...
For the answer to why wait, you need to refer to the reason why Methuselah lived so long...

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
^
One of you is lying. The other's word's will never pass away...
For the answer to why wait, you need to refer to the reason why Methuselah lived so long...
There's 30 allegorical descriptions heaven in Islam.

That too is spiritual. Read the revelation letter to the 7 churches.

Naaa, you know better than that. I get it, you worship yourself you (mankind) are the pinnacle of evolution. Your presupposed intellectualism gives you great feelings of superiority and you look down at those whom dare to disagree you.

Forum List

Back