What is the answer to covid?

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I have seen so many demanding to be able to go mask free.

I have seen so many calling the vaccine everything from an outright killer to completely ineffective.

So what is the answer? What should we do to fight this pandemic?

Don't come it with requests to prosecute Fauci or blame China. None of that will do anything to help against this pandemic. And spare me the "It is just the flu" bullshit.

I am calling on those who fight against the steps that have been taken to provide an alternative.

What should we do to fight the covid pandemic?

I have seen so many calling the vaccine everything from an outright killer to completely ineffective.

Don't come it with requests to prosecute Fauci or blame China. None of that will do anything to help against this pandemic. And spare me the "It is just the flu" bullshit.

I am calling on those who fight against the steps that have been taken to provide an alternative.

Step one, stop believing everything the idiot box tells you.

whats the constitution say??

I know it doesnt say you or the government can force me to take drugs I dont want to or wear a mask I dont want to,,

We go about our lives because it's here and there is nothing that can be done at this point. I do think it would be less of a hazard if everyone would get vaccinated, but I'm also not in favor of mandatory vaccines.

How about the original plan that the WHO and nearly every virologist agreed on for a SARS type pandemic? Boost hospital capabilities and no mask mandates, no shutdowns, no lockdowns, no social distancing. Just let it spread naturally, treat people for severe symptoms instead of telling them to stay at home, and get herd immunity as fast as possible.

That was the plan, until it got thrown in the trash bin by bureaucrats who wanted to use it for political reasons. Only Sweden followed that plan and they are fine.

Get vaccinated. Avoid crowds when possible. Wear a mask when in a public area.

We go about our lives because it's here and there is nothing that can be done at this point. I do think it would be less of a hazard if everyone would get vaccinated, but I'm also not in favor of mandatory vaccines.
What would you say the chances of a vaccine resistant variant developing because people are harboring and abetting the virus?

I've read things from well respected medical professionals which make a very compelling argument for getting the vaccine. Then I've read things from well respected medical professionals which make a very compelling argument for not getting the vaccine.

There just doesn't seem to be a consensus.

Considering that, I believe you should do what's best for you. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. I certainly won't ridicule or mock you. Hell, I've got masks in my car for when I nee to wear one. If you want to get the vaccine, get the vaccine. Personally, I think there are a lot of unanswered questions surrounding the vaccine, but those are my questions, not yours. If you don't have any questions regarding it, get the vaccine. I won't ridicule or mock you. After all, I've still yet to decide what I'm going to do.

We've get so much conflicting information from so many sources, it's simply impossible to know anything for sure. And anyone who tells you they do is full of shit...

Forum List

Back