What is the answer to covid?

You first....
Many years ago we all got herded to the gym and got vaccinated.
Everyone in school got vaccinated. No big deal. (I'm in favor of mandatory vaccinations)
Today everyone is a conspiracy theorist. The sooner we all get vaccinated the sooner we get back to normal.
Why vax when it doesn't work....sorta criminal

We could always do what we should have done from day 1. Identify those at the highest risk of serious illness or death. Isolate and offer assistance to those people for as long as necessary. Let everyone else get on with their lives. No need for mask mandates, no need for vaccines for anyone who doesn't want one. The demographics for those most at risk have not changed. Time to end this insanity.

Going to school is going about life. Going to work is going about life. Stop being a dipshit. If you don't have a cogent argument then move on.
youre the one that didnt follow the comment and moved the goal post,,,

there are other options than schools and jobs that require a vaccine dumbass

I have seen so many demanding to be able to go mask free.

I have seen so many calling the vaccine everything from an outright killer to completely ineffective.

So what is the answer? What should we do to fight this pandemic?

Don't come it with requests to prosecute Fauci or blame China. None of that will do anything to help against this pandemic. And spare me the "It is just the flu" bullshit.

I am calling on those who fight against the steps that have been taken to provide an alternative.

What should we do to fight the covid pandemic?
why do you think you can control an airborne virus?

We could always do what we should have done from day 1. Identify those at the highest risk of serious illness or death. Isolate and offer assistance to those people for as long as necessary. Let everyone else get on with their lives. No need for mask mandates, no need for vaccines for anyone who doesn't want one. The demographics for those most at risk have not changed. Time to end this insanity.
that was done. can't isolate people for life. They don't do that to criminals who are serial killers. Why do you supposed it's ok for old people?

Forum List

Back