What is the answer to covid?

You first....

Why vax when it doesn't work....sorta criminal
I'm vaccinated. No ill effects, didn't get covid, live normally. Learn from the dead...

So your answer is to actually DO nothing? Ok.
No, my answer was to get fully vaccinated and let it be. I do not share your militant zeal to dictate what others must do.

Let it ride it's course, and ffs, don't try to increase the power of the state (every liberals wet dream) over something there's not much more anyone can do

So what is the answer? What should we do to fight this pandemic?

jra098er8jf41.jpg

Last edited:
that was done. can't isolate people for life. They don't do that to criminals who are serial killers. Why do you supposed it's ok for old people?
Hardly, what was done was to punish everyone in hopes of stopping/reducing the spread to those we knew were at risk from the start. That approach was an utter failure, and it continues to be an utter failure. This hasn't been about the low lethality virus for months, its all about government control.

I'm vaccinated. No ill effects, didn't get covid, live normally. Learn from the dead...
Same same.....fact the vax d companies don't want liability tells me all I need to know. If they did they would be buried after all the people they've killed and maimed. First do no harm ....they fail

How many are getting hospitalized and dying from it vs unvaxxed idiots?

more than your lying media wants you to find out about. They want you at our throats. YOU have put poison in your veins. There's a very good chance that 62% of those vaxxed are going to be very very sorry or very very room temp within 3 years.

Forum List

Back