What Is Space Actually On?

No, if you mean it depends on chemical reactions, then I clearly agreed and agree now.

Stop trying to make excuses for why you don't have any arguments. It won't work for you.
My questions are aimed at getting to the bottom of things. You guys always start in the middle. It's like me asking a person where he came from, and him saying "Never mind that, I'm here now."

Meanwhile behind closed doors in laboratories across the world scientists are asking the same questions that I'm asking, to wit: How is any of this even possible?

Last edited:
Do you agree with the mechanism? ... this is about chemistry, these field values you ask for are over your head ...
Can you explain the mechanism, field values, and chemistry as it relates to the ToE? How many blackboards filled with equations are needed to explain even the smallest evolutionary change, as well as the odds of success? No assumptions allowed.

The whole article was speculation. Of course, I understood it. It was no different than a hundred other such articles that I've read about evolution.

Okay ... I didn't read the paper myself ... how do you disprove the conjectures made? ... you've seen the physical evidence they've provided ... why would there be fossils of non-dam building proto-beavers if there was no such thing as proto-beavers ...

Genesis is clear on the matter ... do you have an alternative theory? ...

Okay ... I didn't read the paper myself ... how do you disprove the conjectures made? ... you've seen the physical evidence they've provided ... why would there be fossils of non-dam building proto-beavers if there was no such thing as proto-beavers ...

Genesis is clear on the matter ... do you have an alternative theory? ...
Genesis reveals special creation, not evolution. If there were similar creatures in the past, they too were products of special creation. They perished in one of the many ruin/restoration cycles that earth has gone through, and their particular genes perished with them.

Last edited:
Can you explain the mechanism, field values, and chemistry as it relates to the ToE? How many blackboards filled with equations are needed to explain even the smallest evolutionary change, as well as the odds of success?

The mechanism is a collision ... all molecules have kinetic energy ... so they're always moving about violently ... if the direction and speed is right, these collisions can result in a chemical bond forming ... methane into ethane ... or methane into DNA ...

Did you take high school chemistry? ... because I'm not going to type all that in for you ... please stop asking ... google it or buy a textbook ...

Genesis reveals special creation, not evolution. If there were similar creatures in the past they perished in one of the many ruin/restoration cycles that earth has gone through, and their particular genes perished with them.

Horsefeathers ... "In the beginning, God created Heaven and Earth" ... God created all the animals on the Fifth Day ...

Didn't think you knew anything about the Bible ... it condemns warmongering ... maybe you should stop before the Devil eats your soul completely ...

The mechanism is a collision ... all molecules have kinetic energy ... so they're always moving about violently ... if the direction and speed is right, these collisions can result in a chemical bond forming ... methane into ethane ... or methane into DNA ...

Did you take high school chemistry? ... because I'm not going to type all that in for you ... please stop asking ... google it or buy a textbook ...
Just explain how it relates to evolution.

Genesis reveals special creation, not evolution. If there were similar creatures in the past they perished in one of the many ruin/restoration cycles that earth has gone through, and their particular genes perished with them.
You're missing the whole point.

I've been trying to show you, the design is in the rules, not the results.

The rules are the symmetries that define spacetime. Why is there an SO(2) in one place and an SU(3) in another?

You're looking at very complex results of those rules, for a human you're talking 20 orders of magnitude, and you're trying to ascribe design to that DIRECTLY, and it doesn't work

If you want to know about design, you have to look at the fabric of spacetime, not an outcome that's built on 20 orders of magnitude of combinations, and took 4 billion years to achieve.

One can not arbitrarily ignore half the process. Physics has shown there is reaction in addition to diffusion - therefore, evolution follows naturally. The reaction process builds up complexity, and diffusion reduces it, and the UNDERLYING RULES are such that the reactions organize themselves into structures of increasing complexity, which persist and ultimately replicate.

"Replication" is a BIOPHYSICAL phenomenon, you can see it at the level of individual protein molecules. The most famous example is the prion. It's just a protein, but it behaves like a virus. It is in fact a "misfolded" protein, and it has the unique property that anything it touches also becomes misfolded. A single prion will replicate its structure through an entire organism, simply by touching one molecule after another.

Examples like this, are why physicists are beginning to understand, that information = energy. But that's a whole 'nother discussion.

One of the most basic examples of reaction is "pendulums couple". If you take two pendulums and put them next to each other their phases will synchronize. The same thing happens with atoms, it's one of the reasons they react.

Given this behavior, self-replicating structures ("life") can easily be understood as a direct consequence of the fabric of spacetime. What happens is information (and complexity) "clusters" in the form of organisms.Which is really no different than energy wavelets "clustering" to form an atom.

Alright. I'm gonna solve this entire conundrum.

HortonHearsAWhoBookCover.jpg

Good?

Good...

My questions are aimed at getting to the bottom of things.
Nonsense. If you have a decent point, it doesn't rely on others' answers to questions.

And if you wanted to get to the bottom of things, you would be looking for answers to those questions given by scoentists.

But you aren't.

I think maybe you are enjoying wasting everyone's time.

Genesis reveals special creation, not evolution.

Horseshit.

Bible literalists are on a dangerous path, because they don't understand what they're being told.

Genesis says "God created", it doesn't say a single word about HOW He did it.

If you're imagining that God snapped his fingers and created a fish in a capricious and whimsical way, that's YOU inserting stuff into the text that isn't there.

Science has discovered that God's method was evolution. (And still is). There is not a single word in the Bible that says it isn't so.

If there were similar creatures in the past, they too were products of special creation. They perished in one of the many ruin/restoration cycles that earth has gone through, and their particular genes perished with them.

Horseshit.

Bible literalists are on a dangerous path, because they don't understand what they're being told.

Genesis says "God created", it doesn't say a single word about HOW He did it.

If you're imagining that God snapped his fingers and created a fish in a capricious and whimsical way, that's YOU inserting stuff into the text that isn't there.

Science has discovered that God's method was evolution. (And still is). There is not a single word in the Bible that says it isn't so.
Sorry, but the ruin periods of earth's history eliminates the possibility of millions of years of uninterrupted evolution. The sudden appearance in the geologic record of new organisms also supports this as well.

Forum List

Back