What Is Space Actually On?

Sorry, but the ruin periods of earth's history eliminates the possibility of millions of years of uninterrupted evolution.

No one said it was uninterrupted.

The history shows, it goes through periods of rapid acceleration, and periods where almost nothing happens. The technical term is "saltatory", there is a literature on it, you can look it up.

The sudden appearance in the geologic record of new organisms also supports this as well.

Why would you expect organism to appear in a "not sudden" manner? For example - think about the Covid virus. There have been 600 variants catalogued since it was first discovered. Only a dozen of them are deadly, therefore those are the only ones we hear about. And, only the deadly ones get a chance to replicate through the population and leave enough evidence that they were around - but all the other ones existed too, just in smaller numbers (they were "less successful" in terms of evolution because they couldn't find an appropriate host).

So if you were an outsider looking in, what you'd see is one wave of infections from variant A, followed by some quiet time, followed by another wave of infections from variant B. Which is pretty much what we see, right? No one cares about the hundreds of unsuccessful variants that occurred in the meantime, they lived for a short while, couldn't find a host, and became extinct.

Sorry, but the ruin periods of earth's history eliminates the possibility of millions of years of uninterrupted evolution. The sudden appearance in the geologic record of new organisms also supports this as well.
Another great counterexample is dog breeding. It only takes 5 to 7 generations to create a new breed, you'll have one inside of 50 years. So what happens when the breeders take a break?

No new breeds for a couple hundred years, then bunches all at once. It's not so hard to understand.

Another great counterexample is dog breeding. It only takes 5 to 7 generations to create a new breed, you'll have one inside of 50 years. So what happens when the breeders take a break?

No new breeds for a couple hundred years, then bunches all at once. It's not so hard to understand.
If humans interfere with the genetics, it isn't evolution, it's selective breeding. Some of the results are 'Frankendogs'.:omg:

If humans interfere with the genetics, it isn't evolution, it's selective breeding.
It is indeed evolution. One would just term the mechanism "artificial selection".

Which is a misnomer in a way, since humans are a product of nature. Thus every product of humans is a product of nature, by proxy.

It is indeed evolution. One would just term the mechanism "artificial selection".
But would such 'selections' ever prove successful in nature?

1701468958740.png

Which is a misnomer in a way, since humans are a product of nature. Thus every product of humans is a product of nature, by proxy.
Man celebrates unfit creatures, nature doesn't.

What is Space actually Made On?
I do not mean the atoms, energy, mass, baryonic matter, planets, dust, moons, or plasma that make up the Universe?
I mean what is holding these physical structures of mass.
I am specifically talking about what the matter is in or on.
Like if you see a painting or drawing. You look at what the drawing is of.
But what is the ink or paint on? What is the canvas made of?
The question we need to ask ourselves is what are we as mass, such as the planets, and the vacuum of space on?
For instance we are 1 astronomical unit from the Sun.
We are 150 million kilometres from the Sun.
And some would say there is nothing between the Earth and the Sun. Just a near perfect vacuum, with virtually nothing between us.
But that is not what I am asking. I am asking what is holding that vacuum. On another level what is the vacuum of 150 million miles on.
You cannot have 150 million miles of nothing. I know you will say it is a vacuum. But what is that vacuum on.
I mean if you had a mile of space on Earth. Yes it might be containing matter, such as oxygen, rocks, oceans, clouds, humans, animals, and plants. But if you had a mile of outer space. There might be a near perfect vacuum. But it is still 1 mile of space. The same distance both times.
So the thing is. Surely the 1 mile of near perfect space and 1 mile of Earth, are the same distance. So what is holding that 1 miles of space whether it be a near perfect vacuum or as on Earth containing huge amounts of matter.
The actual structure that holds 1 mile of vacuum space and 1 mile of matter, must be the same thing,
So what is that is holding the 1 mile of space and 1 mile of Earth matter.
I know the Universe contains mass, energy, matter. But what is it on?
This is a vital philosophical and scientific question.
1 mile of mass and 1 mile of space vacuum, are both the same distance. What are they both on?
It is as if we are people painted on a canvas that tells a story or landscape. On one level you can as an art critic try to explain the story that the painting is telling. But to make that work of art you must know what we are made. Are we paint, or are we layers of different paint on a canvas? And what is that canvas made of? A canvas with no paint on it, is the same distance as a canvas with a beautiful landscape or mythical scene.
What is Space on?
Dude

That is a mess

I do not mean the atoms, energy, mass, baryonic matter, planets, dust, moons, or plasma that make up the Universe?
The question we need to ask ourselves is what are we as mass, such as the planets, and the vacuum of space on?
And some would say there is nothing between the Earth and the Sun. Just a near perfect vacuum, with virtually nothing between us.
But that is not what I am asking. I am asking what is holding that vacuum. On another level what is the vacuum of 150 million miles on.
You cannot have 150 million miles of nothing. I know you will say it is a vacuum. But what is that vacuum on.
I mean if you had a mile of space on Earth. Yes it might be containing matter, such as oxygen, rocks, oceans, clouds, humans, animals, and plants. But if you had a mile of outer space. There might be a near perfect vacuum. But it is still 1 mile of space. The same distance both times.
So the thing is. Surely the 1 mile of near perfect space and 1 mile of Earth, are the same distance. So what is holding that 1 miles of space whether it be a near perfect vacuum or as on Earth containing huge amounts of matter.
The actual structure that holds 1 mile of vacuum space and 1 mile of matter, must be the same thing,
1 mile of mass and 1 mile of space vacuum, are both the same distance. What are they both on?
It is as if we are people painted on a canvas that tells a story or landscape. On one level you can as an art critic try to explain the story that the painting is telling. But to make that work of art you must know what we are made. Are we paint, or are we layers of different paint on a canvas? And what is that canvas made of? A canvas with no paint on it, is the same distance as a canvas with a beautiful landscape or mythical scene.
What is Space on?
Go to You tube, there are tons of videos on your question there. Lots of theories etc. This Forum is not going to answer your question as well.

This is like going through the Space Shuttle and explaining to a five-year-old all the places Bernoulli's principle is used ... every one ... when it would be simpler to show the child a pipette ...

The five-year-old insists dogs cannot have evolved in 6,000 years ... on a flat Earth ... magic doesn't allow that ... maybe we should be discussing blue-green algae with him ...

=====

<nitpick>

Scottish Folds as a cat breed started with just one individual ... the mutation only happened once in 1963 ... however, this is not universally recognized as an official cat breed ... mutations that are harmful to the individual are not allowed and this hasn't been determined with Folds yet ...

But it remains "Once is enough" ... </nitpick>

What is Space on?
You can find the answer, but you have to travel to this ancient monument in the Puruvian rainforest and take some magic tribal honey for 3 days.

Or something like that.
They say it's pretty cool.

6,000-year-old Earth ... flat as a pancake ... the celestial sphere in 8 miles high
That's what the world looks like wherever you go on earth. Regarding the age of the earth, see Gap Theory.
... and Jesus was of obvious Swedish ethnicity ... blond hair, blue eyes ... just look at a ll the pictures ...
"It is evident that our lord sprang from Judah."

. Look at how GMO crops often invade other fields.
I don't know about them GMO's. I don't think evolution would produce such plants.

That's what the world looks like wherever you go on earth. Regarding the age of the earth, see Gap Theory.

"It is evident that our lord sprang from Judah."

That was the fella who commanded us to peacemaking ... Our Lord Jesus Christ ... why do you monger war with folks who don't want war? ... that's not very Christian of you, don't you think? ...

The Earth is only flat locally ... see Manifold Theory ...

Gap Theory is make believe, and is not endorsed by anything in the Bible ... the Bible says the next day ... just adding your own shit to your religion doesn't make you right ... makes you evil ... putting yourself above God ... that violates the 1st Commandment buck-o ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back