What Is Space Actually On?

Matthew 10, Words of Jesus.

34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

This happens throughout the church to this day.

Lots of evidence if you look for it (the evidence of an ancient earth is 'in the ground').

Yes .. you deny God ... so Christians are arrayed against you and your hateful preaching ... try reading the whole chapter instead of cherry picking the stupidity you spew ...

No evidence or you'd point to it ... explain Superior's iron deposits ...

Yes .. you deny God ... so Christians are arrayed against you and your hateful preaching ... try reading the whole chapter instead of cherry picking the stupidity you spew ...

Christians are generally in agreement with what scripture says, especially if they have experienced it in their own lives.

Many who call themselves Christian are actually tares. They are the ones who deny scripture.

Last edited:
try reading the whole chapter instead of cherry picking the stupidity you spew ...
The whole chapter supports the verses I quoted, and then some, notably, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." That's pretty exclusionary.

Last edited:
Like oil, gas, and coal, gold, silver and other substances, just another of the "treasures hid in the sand" (underground) by God.

Last edited:
Perhaps you should get started. If you can successfully cause the first changes to occur maybe it can be taken seriously.
Oh, that has already happened. I thought you were asking the very stupid question of why we can't we make a chimp from a bacterium in a lab.

Irrelevant.

You keep saying there is lots of evidence for 2 or 3 absurd claims you have made.

Do you plan to attempt to post any?
That the earth is ancient is pretty obvious. Ask any geologist.

God wouldn't have created the earth is such a terrible condition, therefore something happened between the original creation and now to make it so. "Was" in verse 2 should be rendered "became" as this the primary meaning of the Hebrew word. This, and the obvious old age of the earth is the basis of Gap Theory. The Bible is nothing if not a model of brevity in many narratives. However, other scriptures give clues about earth's ancient history prior to Genesis One.

Last edited:
Christians are generally in agreement with what scripture says, especially if they have experienced it in their own lives.

Many who call themselves Christian are actually tares. They are the ones who deny scripture.
The whole chapter supports the verses I quoted, and then some, notably, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." That's pretty exclusionary.

You're wrong ...

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

[emphasis mine]

You love yourself more than God ... and set yourself above God ... you don't get to judge who is and isn't a Christian ...

You're wrong ...

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
You're making my case for me.

You love yourself more than God ... and set yourself above God ... you don't get to judge who is and isn't a Christian ...
Now you are judging me. :omg:

I believe that there are tares within the visible church (not the spiritual church).

That the earth is ancient is pretty obvious. Ask any geologist.
The ones that all agree evolution is a fact and contribute greatly to the theory?

Suddenly they are credible? You spend 20 pages implying they are liars and frauds... and now you cite them?

You need to get your talking points in order.

Now you are judging me. :omg:

I believe that there are tares within the visible church (not the spiritual church).

What's your Biblical reference here ... or are you making this up as you go along ...

Yes I'm judging you ... and I stand in that judgement with you ... which of us is trying to bring folks to the Word of God and which of us is chasing them away? ... who's setting stumbling blocks? ... you come here to make war, which is against your own laws ...

Who's the hypocrite? ...

The ones that all agree evolution is a fact and contribute greatly to the theory?

Suddenly they are credible? You spend 20 pages implying they are liars and frauds... and now you cite them?

You need to get your talking points in order.
They are credible regarding an old earth, evolution not so much.

What's your Biblical reference here ... or are you making this up as you go along ...

Yes I'm judging you ... and I stand in that judgement with you ... which of us is trying to bring folks to the Word of God and which of us is chasing them away? ... who's setting stumbling blocks? ... you come here to make war, which is against your own laws ...

Who's the hypocrite? ...
If I cite the supporting scriptures, will you accept them as correct? If so, you will be the first. ;)

I have always endeavored to bring fresh understanding of God's word to these forums. Sadly, most cling to erroneous traditional beliefs

Forum List

Back